XIM Community

Has anyone used a cheap mouse then upgraded to something better and it WAS bette  (Read 269 times)

Online Rrerbacam

• View Profile
I got my eye on g502 proteus

I've been using a cheap 7200dpi amazon tlink mouse and it has seemed fine but i dont really know what a good mouse feels like so i was wondering if anyone uses a cheap mouse and upgraded and if it made a difference?

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
It all depends on your wallet and how much you can spend. Let me answer your question with a question. Is a cheap 1980s car without ac better than the new technological 2019 cars? Does it matter if you have an antilock break system or not? Does it matter if you have a good transmission vs a cheap transmission? Why am I asking such off topic questions? Because it's common logic that you get what you pay for. I have never bought a pricey item that didn't perform as it said it would. I have also never bought a cheaper alternative better than the more expensive option so there you go.
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Online Rrerbacam

• View Profile
Ok thanks ill keep using the cheap mouse I appreciate the input

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
Ok thanks ill keep using the cheap mouse I appreciate the input
Glad I could help. When you have the extra cash lying around grab the G502. It'll be worth it.
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Online Rrerbacam

• View Profile
I can drive a car without a.c. so are you saying I should upgrade or no becUse I do have money nust not sure if the purchase would yield same result as product I already have

You have me confused now sorry English not even my 2nd bestt language

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
Yes, I should have gotten straight to the point sorry. I would definitely upgrade to the G502. It will be way better. I had a cheap mouse called the Rokat or something like that. And it had jitter on top of jitter. Plus the build quality was horrible. Going to the G502 made the experience way better.

Online Rrerbacam

• View Profile
Ok im going to go for one I thank you again

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
Ok im going to go for one I thank you again
no prob

Online Rrerbacam

• View Profile
Picked up the g502 and all I can say is wow.. had I known what I was missing all this time...

Offline Algimantas87

• If you can't beat them,join them.
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: NO_F3AR_MnK_HERE
I spend so much money on mouse and keyboard,(5 different mice, 5 different keyboard) started with cheaper and then bought most expensive mice i could find on a market I can tell you one thing didnt make any difference, my friend plays with cheap 15 worth mice and he plays better.
So my answer is , its all depends on you. If u are @#$% like me even most expensive mice wouldnt help you :D if u are good with mnk cheap @#$% will do the job.
Xim Apex
Platform:PS4
Mouse:Logitech G305
Keyboard:Razer BlackWidow Chroma v2
Mouse pad: Steelseries cloth
Headphone: Steelseries arctis pro + gamedac
Monitor:Acer GF276Abmipx 27 Inch FHD Gaming Monitor

Offline randomusername_LOL938338

• View Profile
I only buy once, so I upgraded straight from G502 to the G pro wireless, do your research before buying too, its better to spend more to buy the better item once rather than buy an average item only to buy another again because you want to upgrade or it breaks etc and truth be told upgrading from G502 to G pro I didnt notice a game changing difference, feels smoother and much better than having a wire as its much easier to aim with more control imo.

Online Rrerbacam

• View Profile
I noticed a difference in the sensor.. way mote accurate.  Night and day