XIM Community

App idea PasteXIM  (Read 512 times)

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
App idea PasteXIM
« on: 04:03 PM - 08/28/19 »
Just a concept I came up with.. Would you guys use this if this was made? ( yes the pic says bo4 but its a bo3 image :P FAIL)

« Last Edit: 05:12 PM - 08/28/19 by havoxxx »

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO" - PUBG Shield [ON]
    • View Profile
Re: App idea PasteXIM
« Reply #1 on: 04:16 PM - 08/28/19 »
Lol... I like it!

Does that mean I get my own child board?

8)

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04:58 PM - 08/28/19 »
Lol... I like it!

Does that mean I get my own child board?

8)

Lol everyone would.The main parent board would allow a user to make a child bored, duh lol from there, the user can view stuff created from any user if a user decided to upload his configuration to the app.

No more searching, and everything you need within a few taps.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09:34 PM - 08/28/19 »
i agree something like that would be nice, but there are also quite some problems that can occur.
for example most of my configs contain sub configs for better inventory management, if a user with close to no xim background knowledge copies that config he/she might forget to adjust the activation keys in the sub config.
there would need to be a mechanism that makes the user aware of something like that, and even then that wouldnt be enough as most people would probably close such a pop-up without reading it.
another problem are firmware compatibility issues, if a config is created with the latest beta firmware then a user with an older firmware couldnt paste that config into their xim.
visiblity would also be a thing, a database like that could soon have several thousand configs since a lot of people might just want to add their own config to share them with friends via that service, and then it will start to become quite difficult to find the good configs in there. new configs that may be really good might just vanish in the flood of other new configs.

i like the idea but there are a lot of problems to solve when doing soemthing like that :).
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline idkwtf

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10:03 AM - 08/29/19 »
Does it come with a free virus lol jk

Offline MrBrutalFrosty

• MVP
  • Australian Youtuber 2k Subs All Things FPS COD
    • View Profile