XIM Community

All of a sudden canít access test flight?  (Read 1389 times)

Offline jd394y

• View Profile
All of a sudden canít access test flight?
« on: 08:43 AM - 08/30/19 »
As the subject says, Iíve had access to test flight for BETA and all of a sudden lost access? Forgot what I have to do to gain access? Thanks in advance
XIM APEX / Consoles: XBOX X, PS4 Pro / Mouse: Logitech G Pro; 12k DPI, 1000Hz Polling + Logitech G903 12k DPI, 1000hz Polling / Keyboard: Logitech G603 / Monitor: LG 32UD99, 32" 4k IPS, Freesync w/ HDR10 + ASUS ROG PG27UQ,  IPS, 144Hz, GSYNC. | | |  PC SPECS: CPU: 7700k GPU: RTX 2080Ti / RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB LED 32GB

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: All of a sudden canít access test flight?
« Reply #1 on: 10:33 AM - 08/30/19 »
The TestFlights have ended -- thank you for helping us by testing Betas. You can download latest from the App Store.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline RiversMakris

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: RiversMakris
« Reply #2 on: 07:33 PM - 08/30/19 »
Right now the build that I have is the 5.00.20190804

I thought that for being on the Mexican Apple Store the IPA might not updated so I changed to another Apple ID I have for US purchases but there's no update available, what can I do?

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #3 on: 07:41 PM - 08/30/19 »
That's the latest XIM APEX Manager build.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM Apex demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline RiversMakris

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: RiversMakris
« Reply #4 on: 07:55 PM - 08/30/19 »
But I don't have access to lots of features, I just finished my class. I'll update the XIM and see what happens cause I don't have a LOT of features.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 10:17 PM - 08/30/19 »
But I don't have access to lots of features, I just finished my class. I'll update the XIM and see what happens cause I don't have a LOT of features.

please go into your xim managers top right options and post the firmware versions that it lists there under info/about.
also make sure to tick the expert mode in the global settings to get access to all xim features.
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline Dread

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 09:10 AM - 10/03/19 »

please go into your xim managers top right options and post the firmware versions that it lists there under info/about.
also make sure to tick the expert mode in the global settings to get access to all xim features.

Im having the same issue do i have to update my apex to version 802 aswell?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 10:34 AM - 10/03/19 »

All you would need to do is to delete your current iOS xim manager and download the new one from the app store, then you have the new manager that also works with the most recent xim firmware version :).
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Offline Dread

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 07:44 AM - 10/05/19 »

All you would need to do is to delete your current iOS xim manager and download the new one from the app store, then you have the new manager that also works with the most recent xim firmware version :).

My manager version is 804 and my firmware version is 702.
Do i have to update my firmware to use the latest features? If so please can u give me link for it,
Thanks in advance

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 03:04 PM - 10/08/19 »
yes that may require an update, here you can find the xim firmware download
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=80573.0

for the manager just delete your current xim manager and download it again from the app store, itll be then the new one.