XIM Community

iOS force game downloads wonít go away  (Read 683 times)

Offline Burnside

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: BURNSlDE
iOS force game downloads wonít go away
« on: 05:09 PM - 09/11/19 »
When I hit force downloads itís does as it should when finished it asks to save and when backing out to the main screen and going in to global settings again it says to force download again.. canít get this to go away and had a perfect config for Warface which is now getting stuck in the mud.. never had to change my settings EVER till this happened.

Deleted app downloaded it twice still messing up

Offline Burnside

• View Profile
Re: iOS force game downloads wonít go away
« Reply #1 on: 05:13 PM - 09/11/19 »
Also 400 hours played, 390 hours used with 1 gun never had issues till now very strange

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #2 on: 05:19 PM - 09/11/19 »
That's strange. Is anyone else seeing this on iOS?
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline Burnside

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05:23 PM - 09/11/19 »
Also reporting I did not update my iPhone X software when it started happening my phone randomly vibrates continuously for 60 seconds then stops Iím usually running manager all day every day I play a lot it only happened with manager open.. not saying itís because of Xim I then updated iOS no more phone vibrate but still canít force downloads:/

Offline Burnside

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05:26 PM - 09/11/19 »

iOS manager:         20190804
Firmware Version:  20190719

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #5 on: 09:43 PM - 09/11/19 »
Yes, we don't have anything to do with your iPhone's rumble. Your Manager and Firmware version is up-to-date. It would help to know if anyone else is seeing the problem as I've never seen anything like that before.

Offline Tcw92

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 08:45 AM - 09/12/19 »
I encountered this awhile back, but disregarded it, which is unlike myself. While Iím not entirely sure how it resolved itself, the only difference/change I can recall making between then and now is recreating the games config from scratch (no copy paste).

Offline Burnside

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 10:27 PM - 09/12/19 »
This worked for you? Because I just embarrassed myself in front of everyone in a scrim. Like ppl banned me from scrumming cuz theyíre afraid literally made myself look like an idiot.... Iíll give it a try I really hope this works. I need to know tho I updated xim problem is still there do I need to change sab ? Like at all.. I had it at 9 should I go up down or leave be?

Offline Burnside

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 11:29 PM - 09/12/19 »
Also I donít mean to sound agitated my frustration has nothing to do with Xim or anyone in the community. Iím mad at myself.. I take gaming very seriously.. I play so much that I can tell inconsistency with my load out. For all I know warface made an update with game mechanics and my config is now obsolete.

Offline Burnside

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 01:33 AM - 09/13/19 »
After deleting all configs I re created my config from scratch and low and behold the most beautiful aim assist the hand could feel, no resistance no tugging on my cross hair, what feels to be 1% aa has finally come back!! You my friend are a legend and thank you.

Issue with download games still persists.. to be fair as long as my config stays consistence like it has in the past, i donít mind it much but will continue to monitor the post for updates on the situation.

Offline Tcw92

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 05:09 AM - 09/13/19 »
After deleting all configs I re created my config from scratch and low and behold the most beautiful aim assist the hand could feel, no resistance no tugging on my cross hair, what feels to be 1% aa has finally come back!! You my friend are a legend and thank you.

Issue with download games still persists.. to be fair as long as my config stays consistence like it has in the past, i donít mind it much but will continue to monitor the post for updates on the situation.

;)

Offline Burnside

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 12:26 AM - 09/24/19 »
If I revert back to firmware 20190719 maybe I can get the feel from my configs back because it seems as though it is less consistent with the new update.. also force games download still appears. I went from having it all figured out to questioning if I even wanna go down the rabbit hole again to find what I thought I struck was gold

Offline Burnside

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 12:29 AM - 10/02/19 »
I downloaded the manager on to an old android phone and also have the same problem occurring as my iPhone ?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #13 on: 09:51 AM - 10/02/19 »
Has it always been like this or just started happening?