XIM Community

R6 Siege--so sluggish, XB1S, soft mouse pad G502 mouse  (Read 289 times)

Offline rangerlee

• Rangers Lead the Way
    • View Profile
Hi all,

My son wanted to give my XIM4 a try on his X1S. He loaded the R6Siege profile and tried the default, and it was not what I expected (BF and COD spoil me for sure). It just would not work right, barely any turning, very slow movement when moving the mouse.

Seeing as most people here tend to be using the PS4, I am hoping for some setting suggestions for an XB1S users, that uses a soft mouse pad and Logitech G502 mouse. I did try putting one in that I found from a few months ago, but alas, not much better.

Thanks!
"Scissors is overpowered, Rock is fine" - Paper

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: R6 Siege--so sluggish, XB1S, soft mouse pad G502 mouse
« Reply #1 on: 01:13 AM - 09/09/19 »
Hi all,

My son wanted to give my XIM4 a try on his X1S. He loaded the R6Siege profile and tried the default, and it was not what I expected (BF and COD spoil me for sure). It just would not work right, barely any turning, very slow movement when moving the mouse.

Seeing as most people here tend to be using the PS4, I am hoping for some setting suggestions for an XB1S users, that uses a soft mouse pad and Logitech G502 mouse. I did try putting one in that I found from a few months ago, but alas, not much better.

Thanks!
I personally think that you should be running the Logitech g440 mouse pad with the Logitech g502 because it's a heck of a lot better. But, that is just my opinion.
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Admin