XIM Community

Turtle Beach Stealth 700x  (Read 96 times)

Offline facqmofo

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: facqmofo
  • PSN ID: Facqmofo
Turtle Beach Stealth 700x
« on: 02:14 AM - 08/29/19 »
So im about to buy these wireless headphones, but only if i know that i wont have any problem with the xim. Does anyone know if i.will be able to use them along with the xim? Thanks in advance!

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Turtle Beach Stealth 700x
« Reply #1 on: 03:15 AM - 08/29/19 »
Not used them but they aren't connected to Xim so they will be fine.
I have the Lucid Sound and the Arctis 9x which are both licensed Xbox wireless headsets and they both work as intended with the Apex.

The Arctis 9x headset is more expensive than the Turtle Beach but they are very good ... so is the Lucid Sound 35 but the build quality of the plastic holding the cups is crap ... they cracked and split.

Offline facqmofo

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: facqmofo
  • PSN ID: Facqmofo
« Reply #2 on: 04:57 AM - 08/29/19 »
Not used them but they aren't connected to Xim so they will be fine.
I have the Lucid Sound and the Arctis 9x which are both licensed Xbox wireless headsets and they both work as intended with the Apex.

The Arctis 9x headset is more expensive than the Turtle Beach but they are very good ... so is the Lucid Sound 35 but the build quality of the plastic holding the cups is crap ... they cracked and split.

Thank you so much for that quick answer bud!! I guess imma buy them after all.i will check both of the headphones that you own and maybe imma get one of them if i find more suitable for me . Thanks again!!!

Offline JustPeze

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: JustPeze
« Reply #3 on: 05:10 AM - 08/29/19 »
I use the Turtle Beach Stealth 600. They work great :)
Fortnite... The ultimate 12 year old ego booster.