XIM Community

PubG settings plus Astro TR pro mix amp settings  (Read 2387 times)

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
PubG settings plus Astro TR pro mix amp settings
« on: 10:19 PM - 08/28/19 »
*These settings are for the old ST. I will update after more testing.*

Iíve noticed we have new members to the community who want to try new settings for PubG so I figured I would share my own. I am one of those people who continuously tweaks his settings for this game so I know how frustrating it can be sometimes. These settings below, unless there is a major update to the look mechanic are the ones I will be playing with and building muscle memory on. They feel that good to me and I hope you too find them useful. I would like to thank RML as I am using one of his curves on both hip and ads. Also, for his many suggestions to help this community. Two of which I implement in this config to my own great game session success are common sync and 1800 dpi. These two changes to me have been game changers especially the 1800 dpi which feels great and allows me to avoid any extra mouse smoothing inherit in gaming mice sensors when running high DPI.

Xim manager
Beta 20190819
1000hz

Mouse
Microsoft intellimouse pro
1000hz

DPI

Curve on Hip and ADS
RML Curve #6
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:gACBLIJYgyCD6ISwhhiG4IeoiHCJOIrci6SMbI00jfyOxJCkkWySNJL8k8SUjJVUl0iYEJjYmaCaaJswm/icwJ7wn7iggKFIohCi2KOgpGilMKcQpxCnEKcQpxCnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Sync on both Hip & ADS
Common

Hip

SAB= off
Smoothing=0
XY=1
Steady aim & Boost= 0

ADS

Smoothing= 0
XY=1
Steady aim & Boost= 0

*please note there is no extra OTS auxiliary page as I heard that the last page takes precedence.*

In Game settings
Type B

R/L stick= 10 ( This number is the number the ST was trained on and provides the best precision in my opinion)

Forward running=20

Movement sens=10

Vertical sens multiplier= 100

General= 20

Vehicle= 20

Aim Accel= Off

Over the shoulder= 20

1X- 3X scopes= 20

4X-6X= 17

8X=16

15X= 20

Framerate priority

Field of view= 90

Full game config

*please note if using the full config my jump is bonded to the middle mouse wheel click and my over the shoulder aim is the space bar*

>>> XIM APEX [PC feel 1800 common] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C

Now onto the Astro amp preset. The one that I use that I hear footsteps the best is called Kryogen created by an individual named Zalias. I use this preset with the Dolby surround sound on the mix amp turned Off and windows sonic turned On in the Xbox settings. Here is a link to all of his settings
[10/AUG/19] Update/Added Preset

Kryogen - Donít let the brightness of this preset fool you; itíll send chills down your spine! WIth a focus on presence and mids, you can guarantee all of your audio will sound as smooth as ice.

Get it here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11r0bTfrQoESx4fY8RK7A9wyMbjT8y5gvQOm70AUdX5E/edit?usp=sharing

« Last Edit: 09:58 PM - 09/07/19 by Gamer4life »

Offline Bagura32rus

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: POLiCE_SHEERIFF
Re: PubG settings plus Astro TR pro mix amp settings
« Reply #1 on: 04:49 AM - 08/29/19 »
I played on your previous settings, I really like it, since you created a new theme with settings, I will definitely check them, after the last update it's hard to find Settings in pubg ((

Offline Bagura32rus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04:52 AM - 08/29/19 »
Iíve noticed we have new members to the community who want to try new settings for PubG so I figured I would share my own. I am one of those people who continuously tweaks his settings for this game so I know how frustrating it can be sometimes. These settings below, unless there is a major update to the look mechanic are the ones I will be playing with and building muscle memory on. They feel that good to me and I hope you too find them useful. I would like to thank RML as I am using one of his curves on both hip and ads. Also, for his many suggestions to help this community. Two of which I implement in this config to my own great game session success are common sync and 1800 dpi. These two changes to me have been game changers especially the 1800 dpi which feels great and allows me to avoid any extra mouse smoothing inherit in gaming mice sensors when running high DPI.

Xim manager
Beta 20190819
1000hz

Mouse
Microsoft intellimouse pro
1000hz

DPI

Curve on Hip and ADS
RML Curve #6
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:gACBLIJYgyCD6ISwhhiG4IeoiHCJOIrci6SMbI00jfyOxJCkkWySNJL8k8SUjJVUl0iYEJjYmaCaaJswm/icwJ7wn7iggKFIohCi2KOgpGilMKcQpxCnEKcQpxCnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC

Sync on both Hip & ADS
Common

Hip

SAB= off
Smoothing=0
XY=1
Steady aim & Boost= 0

ADS

Smoothing= 0
XY=1
Steady aim & Boost= 0

*please note there is no extra OTS auxiliary page as I heard that the last page takes precedence.*

In Game settings
Type B

R/L stick= 10 ( This number is the number the ST was trained on and provides the best precision in my opinion)

Forward running=20

Movement sens=10

Vertical sens multiplier= 100

General= 20

Vehicle= 20

Aim Accel= Off

Over the shoulder= 20

1X- 3X scopes= 20

4X-6X= 17

8X=16

15X= 20

Framerate priority

Field of view= 90

Full game config

*please note if using the full config my jump is bonded to the middle mouse wheel click and my over the shoulder aim is the space bar*

>>> XIM APEX [PC feel 1800 common] START COPY >>>
X5C:AAAAGgA1AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEAOQAwADgAMAA0AAAAJgBQAEMAIABmAGUAZQBsACAAMQA4ADAAMAAgAGMAbwBtAG0AbwBuAAAMAQEAAAAAAAAABgBIAGkAcAEAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAbWAGQAAgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgACBLIJYgyCD6ISwhhiG4IeoiHCJOIrci6SMbI00jfyOxJCkkWySNJL8k8SUjJVUl0iYEJjYmaCaaJswm/icwJ7wn7iggKFIohCi2KOgpGilMKcQpxCnEKcQpxCnECcQJxAnECcQYwRgEGCAYkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD/AQIEBQAAHUwdTBQUQAFAAmEBfAJACGUQQARgQGIgYhBqBGoCaYBqAWcCZQhlAgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGUQAAAAAAAAAAAAAGECZAIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHABBAGkAbQAgAEQAbwB3AG4AIABTAGkAZwBoAHQBAUACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACcQBkAAIAAAAAAAABAAAAAIAAgSyCWIMgg+iEsIYYhuCHqIhwiTiK3IukjGyNNI38jsSQpJFskjSS/JPElIyVVJdImBCY2JmgmmibMJv4nMCe8J+4oIChSKIQotijoKRopTCnEKcQpxCnEKcQpxAnECcQJxAnEGMEYBBggGJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAECBAUAAB1MHUwUFEABQAJhAXwCYQRiEGUQYEBiIGNAagRqAmmAagFpAWUIZQIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAUgBlAGEAbAAgAGEAZABzAAFAAgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnEAZAACAAAAAAAAAQAAAACAAIEsgliDIIPohLCGGIbgh6iIcIk4ityLpIxsjTSN/I7EkKSRbJI0kvyTxJSMlVSXSJgQmNiZoJpomzCb+JzAnvCfuKCAoUiiEKLYo6CkaKUwpxCnEKcQpxCnEKcQJxAnECcQJxBjBGAQYIBiQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgQFAAAdTB1MFBRAAUACYQF8AmEEYhBlEGBAYiBjQGoEagJpgGoBaQFlCGUCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAEEAdQB4AGkAbABpAGEAcgB5ACAAMgABAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXcAGQAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAyAGQAlgDIAPoBLAFeAZABwgH0AiYCWAKKArwC7gMgA1IDhAO2A+gEGgRMBH4EsATiBRQFRgV4BaoF3AYOBkAGcgakBtYHCAc6B2wHngfQCAIINAhmCJgIygj8CS4JYAmSCcQYwRgEGCAYkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQIEBQAAHUwdTBQUQAFAAmEBfAJhBGIQZRBgQGIgY0BqBGoCaYBqAWkBZQhlAgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFgBBAHUAeABpAGwAaQBhAHIAeQAgADMAAQAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAF3ABkAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMgBkAJYAyAD6ASwBXgGQAcIB9AImAlgCigK8Au4DIANSA4QDtgPoBBoETAR+BLAE4gUUBUYFeAWqBdwGDgZABnIGpAbWBwgHOgdsB54H0AgCCDQIZgiYCMoI/AkuCWAJkgnEGMEYBBggGJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAECBAUAAB1MHUwUFEABQAJhAXwCYQRiEGUQYEBiIGNAagRqAmmAagFpAWUIZQIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABYAQQB1AHgAaQBsAGkAYQByAHkAIAA0AAEAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAABdwAZAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADIAZACWAMgA+gEsAV4BkAHCAfQCJgJYAooCvALuAyADUgOEA7YD6AQaBEwEfgSwBOIFFAVGBXgFqgXcBg4GQAZyBqQG1gcIBzoHbAeeB9AIAgg0CGYImAjKCPwJLglgCZIJxBjBGAQYIBiQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgQFAAAdTB1MFBRAAUACYQF8AmEEYhBlEGBAYiBjQGoEagJpgGoBaQFlCGUCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA=:X5C

Now onto the Astro amp preset. The one that I use that I hear footsteps the best is called Kryogen created by an individual named Zalias. I use this preset with the Dolby surround sound on the mix amp turned Off and windows sonic turned On in the Xbox settings. Here is a link to all of his settings
[10/AUG/19] Update/Added Preset

Kryogen - Donít let the brightness of this preset fool you; itíll send chills down your spine! WIth a focus on presence and mids, you can guarantee all of your audio will sound as smooth as ice.

Get it here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11r0bTfrQoESx4fY8RK7A9wyMbjT8y5gvQOm70AUdX5E/edit?usp=sharing
But there are no such settings for sony gold 2.0?

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05:16 AM - 08/29/19 »
Not sure what you mean by Sony gold 2.0. The audio settings are to be used with an  Astro mix amp tr pro gen 3. 

Offline Bagura32rus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05:22 AM - 08/29/19 »
Not sure what you mean by Sony gold 2.0. The audio settings are to be used with an  Astro mix amp tr pro gen 3.
I understood, I thought it would suit Sony)

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 05:50 AM - 08/29/19 »
I understood, I thought it would suit Sony)

The headphones I use are the audio technica 700x. The presets zalias puts out there can be used with any headset.

Offline BlessUp

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 11:00 AM - 09/01/19 »
Gamer4life Thanks for sharing the audio setup I've used zalias eqs on my a50 before but you are spot on with windows sonic xbox setting Kryogen EQ and processing turned off on headset.  Sound separation, locational awareness, and distance of sound heard is much improved now on my Astro A50.  Thank You.

What do you like for Cod?

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 12:56 PM - 09/01/19 »
Gamer4life Thanks for sharing the audio setup I've used zalias eqs on my a50 before but you are spot on with windows sonic xbox setting Kryogen EQ and processing turned off on headset.  Sound separation, locational awareness, and distance of sound heard is much improved now on my Astro A50.  Thank You.

What do you like for Cod?

Iíve been playing PubG religiously for about a year now. Havenít touched COD. I will def be getting the new modern warfare and Iíll give you my feedback then. For PubG, Kryogen is amazing in my opinion. I can clearly hear footsteps and that is HUGE in this game for me.

Offline BlessUp

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 10:23 PM - 09/01/19 »
Gamer You on xbox on ps4?

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 10:46 PM - 09/01/19 »
Gamer You on xbox on ps4?

Xbox