XIM Community

Controller Crossover deadzone issue  (Read 333 times)

Offline VuswoPSN

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Voyeh
  • PSN ID: Vuswo
Controller Crossover deadzone issue
« on: 09:39 AM - 08/28/19 »
What deadzones are best to use when using xbox elite controller on ps4? And also what hz is best to use?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Controller Crossover deadzone issue
« Reply #1 on: 10:44 AM - 08/28/19 »
Hey,

do you experience a stick drift with your elite controller? By that i mean that your controller continues to slowly drift to the side after you stopped pegging it, or that there is a random drift in general.
overall the default deadzone should work very well on all controllers, if you do not experience any stutter and you prefer a tighter stick feeling then you can reduce it in small steps. If you experience a drift then increase it again until the drift is gone.
every controller (and analog stick) is different therefore i cannot give you a best value for your controller.
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline VuswoPSN

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Voyeh
  • PSN ID: Vuswo
Re: Controller Crossover deadzone issue
« Reply #2 on: 10:51 AM - 08/28/19 »
There is no drift, I was mostly asking what others used, I just had to turn ingame sens down some to make it smoother