XIM Community

Genesis PS4  (Read 161 times)

Offline UntoldTruth

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: SlyAssassin91
  • PSN ID: Krookedlyfe25
Genesis PS4
« on: 05:58 AM - 08/25/19 »
Is there an ST that will work for this since afaik there isn't even planned future support with this?

Like I really want to play this but as a diamond smite player and ex-grand master league of legends player the thought of playing a MOBA with a controller just isn't something I am interested in.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Re: Genesis PS4
« Reply #1 on: 04:01 PM - 08/25/19 »
XIM is intended primarily for First Person Shooters. Even Third Person Shooters don't feel great on a XIM because of the significantly slower turn speeds.

XIM doesn't create translators for other genres and it can't turn a console control scheme into a PC one, i.e. it won't change a MOBA's right-stick behaviour from clunky turning into precision mouse clicks and movement.

You can attempt to use the Console Crossover Config and bind movement to WASD & aim to a mouse, but I can almost guarantee it's going to feel far better and faster using a controller.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM Apex demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline UntoldTruth

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: SlyAssassin91
  • PSN ID: Krookedlyfe25
Re: Genesis PS4
« Reply #2 on: 02:32 PM - 08/26/19 »
Idc about aiming or using a mouse. I want to be able to use a keyboard for skills