XIM Community

New mouse! Logitech G502 HERO.  (Read 338 times)

Offline gigap

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Cap Primoy
New mouse! Logitech G502 HERO.
« on: 06:05 AM - 08/20/19 »
hi guys,

I'm thinking of buying a new mouse. I like "Logitech G502 HERO". This mouse exists in two versions: wired and wireless.

The previus version of "Logitech G502 HERO" is called "Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum" and it is in the list of supported devices. So i think HERO version too (is very similar).

My question is: i prefer wireless version because my PS4 is far from my table to play in the living room. this wireless version is compatible too? or it is recommended to use the wired version??

THANKS A LOT!!

link of mouse-> https://www.amazon.es/Logitech-G502-programables-ajustables-personalizable/dp/B07GS6ZB7T/ref=dp_ob_title_ce?th=1

Offline Lucifalic

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Lucifalic
Re: New mouse! Logitech G502 HERO.
« Reply #1 on: 06:42 AM - 08/20/19 »
I have the wired hero and it works great. Pretty sure the wireless is just fine.

Offline lmulli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08:39 AM - 08/20/19 »
I have wired G502 Spectrum and the newer wireless G502 Lightspeed Hero and both work brilliantly with the Apex.

Offline gigap

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Cap Primoy
« Reply #3 on: 02:53 AM - 08/22/19 »

Thaaaaanks gamers!!! hahaha

Offline ziv

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Im Ziv
« Reply #4 on: 07:36 PM - 08/26/19 »
Anyone's xim flashing red with the g502 Hero when you try to swipe your mouse for a flick shot? I have my in game sens on max. I just switched from the g502 proteus and im using the exact same dpi but i get those red flashes now when i swipe my mouse too quickly. This wasnt a problem with the previous g502 proteus. Anyone else have same issue or know how to fix this?