XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20190819] (**LATEST**)  (Read 21070 times)

Offline Joe1975

• View Profile
Re: XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20190819] (**LATEST**)
« Reply #15 on: 01:34 AM - 08/22/19 »
Short question from a beginner:

At the moment i use 20190719 from Testflight (iOS).

When i want to update to this version, do i have to uninstall the testflight-version and do i have to install the "normal" version from here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/xim-apex-manager/id1179213690 (seems to be 20190804)?

Or whats the correct way? I dont want to have more then one version installed because thats to confusing for me...:-)

Thanks!

Offline BestRyzeEu

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: BestRyzeeuu
« Reply #16 on: 07:09 AM - 08/22/19 »
I confused, what is new in this version?

Offline theactualstevie

• PC gamer forced to play console because of friends
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Sensational
  • PSN ID: N/A
« Reply #17 on: 09:40 AM - 08/22/19 »
SAB works fine for me on this firmware. I pushed it high to like 200% and did notice it would cancel sprint more if I was holding W + A or D at the same time, compared to not using SAB, which cancels only if you don't have momentum. Holding W only was fine and never cancelled sprint.

As for the feel, I just don't like using SAB in this game(or other games), I like Aim Assist but didn't notice much difference apart from my character movements feeling very imprecise, which made my strafe worse and harder to predict so my aim became worse too.

Offline theactualstevie

• PC gamer forced to play console because of friends
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Sensational
  • PSN ID: N/A
« Reply #18 on: 09:40 AM - 08/22/19 »
I confused, what is new in this version?

Apex Legends SAB - as it literally says in the post.

Offline BestRyzeEu

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: BestRyzeeuu
« Reply #19 on: 10:05 AM - 08/22/19 »
It already had sab that is why i am asking

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #20 on: 10:48 AM - 08/22/19 »
I'll update it. It's a fix for the sprint cancellation issue when using SAB with this game.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
« Reply #21 on: 12:04 PM - 08/22/19 »
Thanks for the feedback everyone -- it would be great to hear how far you can push SAB before it starts to affect gameplay.

Clips with 75 SAB on hip, can go higher but will occasionally cancel. 75 yet to have an issue.

Offline Addytoostrong

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Addy too strong
« Reply #22 on: 01:57 PM - 08/22/19 »
Im completely confused on why, but i upgraded everything this morning and restored previous configs for overwatch. Ive used the same settings since previous update and last night was popping off. Today, my aim and shot is horrible, i cant track at all and supposedly nothing has changed? I dont understand how this happens but its annoying to change settings everytime i load on overwatch. Any reason or anything i can do to stop this inconsistency?

Offline Lucifalic

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Lucifalic
« Reply #23 on: 04:26 PM - 08/22/19 »
Thanks for the feedback everyone -- it would be great to hear how far you can push SAB before it starts to affect gameplay.

Clips with 75 SAB on hip, can go higher but will occasionally cancel. 75 yet to have an issue.

So what do you feel best with?

I switched back to your 4000 dpi setting today as it felt off with the higher dpi settings. However I went back to 1000 polling as 500 felt off for some reason and got back to a steady experience. Just updated now and tonight is game night with my homies. Just wondering  if you like sab on hip (Iíll try regardless ) more then off? Ads still 100? Thanks D1sable, nice highlights (esp your longbowing prowess)

Offline The prodigy

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 07:04 AM - 08/23/19 »
This version of SAB definitely performs better than the one on retail firmware. I compared them, Even if it looks like it cancels sprint sometimes on high values it's only for a few miliseconds and not really an issue compared to retail where it would just stop sprinting on low values already.

Offline vketv

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 05:28 AM - 08/24/19 »
Tested on apex legends and R6S .. no major issues observed.
What SAB value is recommended for Apex Legends?
currently im using Hip -Off & ADS -100.
Strafing is highly unpredictable on Apex Legends. I tried SAB values from off till 100.
As already posted by d1sable , above 75 sprinting and sliding is affected negatively.
(char just sits at one place in prone position). To be honest, it happens sometimes even below 75 but very rarely.
Apparently enemy aim assist is feeling so strong that if i jump during gunfight its 100% death. im not sure if its linked to SAB or crappy Apex Legends (code:leaf) but higher value of SAB is showing this aim lock.

Overwatch is almost unplayable. I was using Default on 1907 and the config was smooth.
 1908 changed something. SAB not changed from previous value. Tried 100, 130, 150 and 200. If anyone is seeing similar issue , please share.

Offline vketv

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 05:34 AM - 08/24/19 »

Tried your Xim settings with 1908. In ADS default 7 , sometimes aa pulls the cursor away from the target. im trying value 10 now. aa is low but this auto drag is gone.

Offline jujupaster

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 02:52 PM - 08/25/19 »
Are there any problems with this firmware?  Is it not worth updating?

Offline NateGator

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 08:45 AM - 08/26/19 »
Hello everyone completely new on the forum but been lurking these forums for months Haha, however I've tried different values of Hip SAB from 0-200% and notice more cancelation at about 75 and up. It is a lot better with this update when it comes to SAB IMO

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #29 on: 10:49 AM - 08/26/19 »
Hello everyone completely new on the forum but been lurking these forums for months Haha, however I've tried different values of Hip SAB from 0-200% and notice more cancelation at about 75 and up. It is a lot better with this update when it comes to SAB IMO

Welcome to the community -- thanks for the feedback!
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.