XIM Community

Won't let me bluetooth pair with XIM Apex on PC running win10  (Read 453 times)

Offline SlitNeck

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Slit--Neck
Won't let me bluetooth pair with XIM Apex on PC running win10.  It will detect it but it will not connect to it.  Any idea why this is such a difficult task?  I can connect my android phone. I even uninstalled and turned blue tooth off on the phone before attempting to connect on PC through bluetooth.  I was able to install both BETA firmware and manager on PC and on Android phone.

Separate issue from bluetooth connecting to Xim Apex device -

I have now tried to load codes on both released and beta versions of the apex manager and nothing will load.  The only code I was able to load was one from a user named gitgud and that was ver. 4.0 for PUBG.  No other codes will load with either beta or released versions of manager.  Some help?

EDIT: When I loaded the gitgud v4.0 code it was not on a beta version of the manager at the time.  It was on the released version.

Online ThisGuy

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: IIxxThisGuyxxII
  • PSN ID: IIThisGuyII
I can confirm that I am not able to connect to xim with my pc Bluetooth either. It will connect to my iPhone and Samsung tablet no issue though
SteelSeries Rival 650-Azeron Gamepad-Xbox One X-PS4 Pro

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
You can not blue tooth pair your xim apex to PC. This is unsupported. The only way is to remove the apex from your device, and place it into your pc's usb slot.

Always streaming, Click the spinning logo!

Online ThisGuy

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: IIxxThisGuyxxII
  • PSN ID: IIThisGuyII
well that sucks but ok thanks
SteelSeries Rival 650-Azeron Gamepad-Xbox One X-PS4 Pro

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Here's the instructional video for PC connections to XIM Manager -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_XgvJCdzu0

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM Apex demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts