XIM Community

Aim Assist enthusiasts, some feedback please...  (Read 2348 times)

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
Aim Assist enthusiasts, some feedback please...
« on: 10:00 AM - 08/17/19 »
This is especially for Battle Royale fans. But is made for anyone who struggles with Aim Assist feeling too strong at close encounters but too weak at longer ranges including sniping.

Here are a few new curves I could use some feedback on. I haven't had alot of time to trial them yet on different games but my first take is that #1 and #2 works best with COD and Blackout. #3 BF games and #4 I haven't tested yet.

These should help with APEX, but I haven't tried yet. I'd suggest using the same code for Hip and Ads, but you can use with just Ads if you chose. You may have to lower your sensitivity 5-10% depending on your setup. You may however, like it as is. That's for you to decide.

For those that have problems copying the codes, I've added the codes separately below the code select box. Copy/Paste EVERYTHING you see.

Thanks for testing!

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:gACAyIGQgliDhISwhXiGQIcIiHCJOIoAisiLkI0gjeiOsI94kECRCJLAk4iUUJUYleCWqJdwmVCaGJrgm6iccJ1Mn3KgOqECocqikqTqpbKmeqcQpxCnEKcQpxCnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC <<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>> X5BC:gACAyIGQgliDhISwhXiGQIcIiHCJOIoAisiLkI0gjeiOsI94kECRCJLAk4iUUJUYleCWqJdwmVCaGJrgm6iccJ1Mn3KgOqECocqikqTqpbKmeqcQpxCnEKcQpxCnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

X5BC:gACAyIGQgryD6ISwhXiGQIeoiHCJOIoAisiMWI0gjeiOsI94kECR+JLAk4iUUJUYleCWqJiImVCaGJrgm6iccJ1Mn3KgOqECocqikqTqpbKmeqcQpxCnEKcQpxCnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC <<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<
X5BC:gACAyIGQgryD6ISwhXiGQIeoiHCJOIoAisiMWI0gjeiOsI94kECR+JLAk4iUUJUYleCWqJiImVCaGJrgm6iccJ1Mn3KgOqECocqikqTqpbKmeqcQpxCnEKcQpxCnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC

X5BC:gACAyIH0gyCD6ISwhXiG4IeoiHCJOIoAi5CMWI0gjeiOsI94kTCR+JLAk4iUUJUYleCXwJiImVCaGJrgm6iccJ6qn3KgOqECocqikqTqpbKmeqcQpxCnEKcQpxCnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC <<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<
X5BC:gACAyIH0gyCD6ISwhXiG4IeoiHCJOIoAi5CMWI0gjeiOsI94kTCR+JLAk4iUUJUYleCXwJiImVCaGJrgm6iccJ6qn3KgOqECocqikqTqpbKmeqcQpxCnEKcQpxCnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC

X5BC:gACBLIH0gryD6ISwhXiGQIeoiHCJOIoAisiMWI0gjeiOsI94kECR+JLAk4iUUJUYleCWqJiImVCaGJrgm6iccJ1Mn3KgOqECocqikqNapbKmeqcQpxCnEKcQpxCnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC <<< XIM APEX END COPY <<< 
X5BC:gACBLIH0gryD6ISwhXiGQIeoiHCJOIoAisiMWI0gjeiOsI94kECR+JLAk4iUUJUYleCWqJiImVCaGJrgm6iccJ1Mn3KgOqECocqikqNapbKmeqcQpxCnEKcQpxCnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC
« Last Edit: 07:09 AM - 08/18/19 by RML »
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline Bonqurz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Saibot_The_Noob
Re: Anti Aim Assist enthusiasts, some feedback please...
« Reply #1 on: 01:26 PM - 08/17/19 »
never understood this... why would you use anti aim assist curves? or curves in general? how about turning aim assist in the game if you don't want it?
PS4 Pro + Xim4 + G502 + Sony Nav

PSN: Saibot_the_Noob

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01:36 PM - 08/17/19 »
never understood this... why would you use anti aim assist curves? or curves in general? how about turning aim assist in the game if you don't want it?

If you really want to know why then read this - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=49063.0

I've explained this more times then I care to mention, hence the thread. I would answer your question on that thread, but I'm sure the answers already there in the OP. You either agree or disagree, that's up to you.

Long story short it's about managing AA not eliminating it.

I'll rename the thread, although I'm sure 'most' are well aware of my intention already.

EDIT: Actually no, I'm not.  :P

Thanks
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline Subzer0

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03:54 PM - 08/17/19 »

First i just wanna say a big thank you to the effort you put in on these forums, really helped me to understand a lot of the ins and outs of the apex along with Odins youtube videos.

Had been using the #6 curve but was having a little trouble at longer ranges, kept finding myself lowering and upping  my sensitivity to find the right long range but also beat the up close aim assist, been using the #1 curve on blackout the past few hours, so far its felt really good, i am having a good day today so far, hard to say if im just playing better or the curve is working better with how i like it. Will keep testing over the weekend and report back!

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 07:02 PM - 08/17/19 »
Appreciate the feedback.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline chad20

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12:59 AM - 08/18/19 »
I have been using #1 on multiplayer and blackout and I am really liking it. Iíll have to give #2 a try. Thanks for sharing like always.

Offline jalalsami_87

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Jalalsami_87
« Reply #6 on: 04:54 AM - 08/18/19 »
RML,

can you please do the opposite, we need some strong aim assist curve specially for COD  infinant warfare

Thank you.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 07:06 AM - 08/18/19 »
I have been using #1 on multiplayer and blackout and I am really liking it. Iíll have to give #2 a try. Thanks for sharing like always.

#1 will have a little more sticky aim then #2, then #3, #4.

I'm trying to find the best balance for all ranges, that's tough! Appreciate the feedback.

RML,

can you please do the opposite, we need some strong aim assist curve specially for COD  infinant warfare

Thank you.

Try using #1 with Hip and ADS. Use common sync @ 125hz and lower your sens as far as you can. One thing most aren't understanding is these curves can go both ways. By gradually ramping up they offer you the option to lower the sensitivity. This will give you more initial sticky aim when the scale starts out linear as #1 does. Then the ramp up will help you overcome the strong Aim Assist. If you want sticky aim you're going to have to have a ramp up to move around in the AA bubble. Otherwise you're going to really struggle with tracking and get stuck outside the hit box.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline Lemon1

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 08:26 AM - 08/18/19 »
RML,

Thank you.

Cod typucally has stronger aim assist than most games. I don't know why you'd want more aim assist there

Offline Lucifalic

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Lucifalic
Re: Aim Assist enthusiasts, some feedback please...
« Reply #9 on: 08:43 AM - 08/18/19 »
Some people canít actually aim with a mouse. No pc background sort of thing

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 08:52 AM - 08/18/19 »
RML,

Thank you.

Cod typucally has stronger aim assist than most games. I don't know why you'd want more aim assist there

I agree.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline idkwtf

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 09:21 AM - 08/18/19 »
I'll test it out on fortnite later tonight and report back. That's the only game I play at the moment so I'll be able to tell you how well it works on there.
« Last Edit: 10:48 AM - 08/18/19 by idkwtf »

Offline InZaneHD

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 10:43 AM - 08/18/19 »
Awesome job RML, i cant figure out wich of them i like best. Do you have any recommended for BO4 MP medium sens, agressive playerstyle? Using your current BO4 config in the other post
Xbox One X | XIM APEX | Glorious Model O | QPAD MK-90 | Astro A40

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 03:19 PM - 08/18/19 »
Awesome job RML, i cant figure out wich of them i like best. Do you have any recommended for BO4 MP medium sens, agressive playerstyle? Using your current BO4 config in the other post

Pretty much all of them work really well with COD games. I would go with the least aggressive as possible that works for you. This is especially true for Blackout.

My personal preference right now is #4-6 (depending on connection) for multiplayer and #1 for Blackout.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
ADVANCED SETUPS