XIM Community

Aim Assist enthusiasts, some feedback please...  (Read 3949 times)

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Aim Assist enthusiasts, some feedback please...
« Reply #15 on: 06:12 PM - 08/18/19 »
I tried this with apex, on 2 k dpi at 1.30 x/y and it felt so floaty hitting the turn speed cap. i tried making it to only hit at 90% but it still was hitting outside the deadzone. Once i applied this to only hit 80% of the ending of the curve the deadzone issue disappeared but the acceleration made the aim assist bubble worse than before, I guess we have different play style tho :) I just wanted to try the RML feeling lol.

You also use a hard mat right? i use cloth so that could make a difference. On top of that i use xim link and always 2k dpi.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 07:15 PM - 08/18/19 »
Thanks Havoxx, yeah Id never suggest 2k dpi. What game are you playing and which curve? Also sounds like you need to crank that sensitivity up, like a lot! 

Offline idkwtf

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 11:58 PM - 08/18/19 »
I tried a few for fortnite and even with adjusting sensitivity it just made my aim poor. It felt like too much variation in speed trying to get in and out of aim bubble. I've never found a good curve I liked on fortnite though. I'm sure works well with fps.games.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 05:59 AM - 08/19/19 »
I tried a few for fortnite and even with adjusting sensitivity it just made my aim poor. It felt like too much variation in speed trying to get in and out of aim bubble. I've never found a good curve I liked on fortnite though. I'm sure works well with fps.games.

Makes sense, the curves are very finicky to sensitivity. I built the curves around my setup. It may be best to only offer the curves with my setup. I don't play fortnite or apex.

Thanks

Offline max diesel

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: hoodmole
« Reply #19 on: 09:58 AM - 08/19/19 »
Tried all curves and keep going back to curve 6. Curves 1-4 seem to have more aim assist which for me is a is more of a problem getting in and out of the hit box. I find curve 6 allows me to get more double and triple kills. Im playing black opps 4 on xbox 1.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 12:09 PM - 08/19/19 »
Tried all curves and keep going back to curve 6. Curves 1-4 seem to have more aim assist which for me is a is more of a problem getting in and out of the hit box. I find curve 6 allows me to get more double and triple kills. Im playing black opps 4 on xbox 1.

I always go back to #6 as well. I'm using #6 for fast pace multiplayer and just going with no curve for Battle Royale games that have Aim Assists. The curves in this thread are very hard to manage sensitivity wise. That's why I wanted some community input, I kinda felt this would happen without me giving very specific settings. Too many people are struggling to find the sweet spot, Myself included. They work good with COD and BF games, but for those games #6 works the best no doubt. I'll see if I can come up with something that's more user friendly with a higher sensitivity level.

Thanks everyone!  :)

Offline SAB215

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 10:20 AM - 08/22/19 »
So these curves are different from the ones posted in your main thread?

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 01:59 PM - 08/22/19 »
So these curves are different from the ones posted in your main thread?

Yes, I was working on a happy medium for Battle royale games. Something that worked well for CQC and sniping. Im not a big fan of these though and find #6 is still the best IMO. But some may like these. Most wont be able to dial in there sens to get it right.

Offline SAB215

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 02:18 PM - 08/22/19 »
I'll give these a run through on Overwatch tonight and give some feedback. Since there are multiple character types that can require tracking, sniping, etc.

I've been doing well with the more aggressive curves in OW, but the sheer amount of AA options in Overwatch is hard to dial in.

Admin