XIM Community

Xim Apex Manager test flight, and walk key bind  (Read 415 times)

Offline Marius1000000

• View Profile
Hi.
I bought my xim apex a few months back, and have been enjoying it since.
Recently the beta firmware was brought to my attention by friends, and I updated my xim apex this morning. The problem appeared when I attempted to update my manager app on iOS, I'm being told that the beta program is full. Is there a roof on the number of beta firmware users, or am I the one doing something wrong?

When it told me that the program was full, I thought no problem: I'll just reset it to factory delivery, and so I did.
When I plugged my xim back into the ps4 I had to recreate my config, I thought no problem: I'll just recreate my old configuration.
The problem appeared when I attempted to play rainbow six siege, as now the walk key-bind didnít work. I know it was registering the button press, as I could see that in the app. I also know that i have bound the key right, as I attempted with the text copy of my first config on the xim apex.

I would greatly appreciate help with one of these problems.

Thanks in advance

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Xim Apex Manager test flight, and walk key bind
« Reply #1 on: 10:34 AM - 08/16/19 »
Welcome to the community. Sorry about this TestFlight mess that Apple forces everyone to use.

So Walk isn't activating for you but there isn't any other issue with any other function you use?
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline Marius1000000

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10:56 AM - 08/16/19 »
Correct, the walk key bind is the only thing that isnít currently working. I know it seems like a minor flaw, but when I can't get into a tight angle, and always wide peek everything the gameplay is terrible. Am I the first one having problems with this? Is there any troubleshooting?
Thank you.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #3 on: 11:43 AM - 08/16/19 »
I'm not aware of others having this problem. This wasn't an issue for you before even on the same firmware?
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline Lucifalic

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Lucifalic
« Reply #4 on: 12:07 PM - 08/16/19 »
Iím on latest beta using iOS and it works perfectly for me