XIM Community

Fortnite best settings yet !!  (Read 1782 times)

Offline Naj

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: najmul_2k10
Re: Fortnite best settings yet !!
« Reply #15 on: 09:19 PM - 08/16/19 »
Thereís a lot to consider for example which sync works best for fortnite. Even though the recommended is common , thatís not always the case . If you play the game regularly youíd know why . Itís about trying to help people know where to start off from so they donít have to go through the struggles of findings a sensitivity that can work for them which can take weeks months or even years due to game changes etc. Of course my sensitivity wonít work for everyone each individual have there own type of settings ,slow, medium  or fast paste sensitivity. Less or more aim assist etc . For some one who constantly plays fortnite and who understands the basis of finding good sense am pretty sure I can help a lot of people who are struggling . Iíve been messing with sense for 2years now tried everything boost, curves . Deadzones etc So I have a pretty good understanding and experience on it .

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 09:42 PM - 08/16/19 »
I'm definitely not trying to say that you can't. And I'll see for myself soon. People are just lazy now and don't want to put the work in to getting good at these games. That's just my opinion. I know nothing about the game. And I guarantee I will be good at it with time.
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline moniray

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 09:10 AM - 08/17/19 »
Finally after two years of messing about trying to find a good setting for fortnite I finally found one https://youtu.be/OrZJ4ptix6Q
I use of sync
120hip and ads
1smoothing
Max in game sense except build , scope and ads .
What do you mean with 120hip and ads? 12.00?
Can you post full config?

Offline RumorhasLt

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Rumorhaslt
« Reply #18 on: 10:59 AM - 08/17/19 »
Also requesting full config please.

More specifically are you using SAB?

Do you have enable foot controller turned on?

Offline InZaneHD

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 12:37 PM - 08/17/19 »
Finally after two years of messing about trying to find a good setting for fortnite I finally found one https://youtu.be/OrZJ4ptix6Q
I use of sync
120hip and ads
1smoothing
Max in game sense except build , scope and ads .
What do you mean with 120hip and ads? 12.00?
Can you post full config?

120 hip is probably on Off sync. Xim sens depends on Dpi, Sync, etc..
Xbox One X | XIM APEX | Glorious Model O | QPAD MK-90 | Astro A40

Offline YogurtcuBayram

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 02:36 PM - 08/17/19 »
How can you play with this jitter?
Ps4 Pro
Logitech G502
Corsair K68
Steelseries qck+

Offline Naj

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 03:46 PM - 08/17/19 »
How can you play with this jitter?

Abit of jitter doesnít effect me . You got to also remember you emulating a controller it will never be like pc 

Offline Kuzzad

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 06:50 AM - 08/20/19 »
You use a nav or keyboard ?

Offline Naj

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 05:26 PM - 08/20/19 »
You use a nav or keyboard ?
I use a nav

Offline InsidasS

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: HShoT ShooteR
« Reply #24 on: 12:54 PM - 08/22/19 »
Bro you reply in every question but you don't have time to reply your settings?just help the poeple to play right this game..plz
Subscribe my Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH0bVZ91bG00necRwoMDiCQ?view_as=subscriber

Follow my Twitch channel:
https://www.twitch.tv/hshot_shooter

Follow and Subscribe my Twitch channel:

Thanks for Supporting me!

Offline Naj

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 01:23 PM - 08/22/19 »
Bro you reply in every question but you don't have time to reply your settings?just help the poeple to play right this game..plz
Yeah I will help been making a video on my settings .

Offline InsidasS

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: HShoT ShooteR
« Reply #26 on: 04:19 PM - 08/22/19 »
You could write them down and then make the video as everyone that is famous in here.
Subscribe my Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH0bVZ91bG00necRwoMDiCQ?view_as=subscriber

Follow my Twitch channel:

Follow and Subscribe my Twitch channel:

Thanks for Supporting me!

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 04:29 PM - 08/22/19 »
Even if he writes his settings on here you will never know whether or not they're his actual settings. He could write down anything and say they work for him. That's why the best thing to do is to make your own settings. A lot of people want to run successful channels and get views. I remember when I first started using Xim a few years ago and I was looking for overwatch settings. I click on a YouTube video, copied the settings exactly and when I tried to use them I knew 100% that they weren't as advertised. So from that point I did my own settings.
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline Bb4life1991

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Bb4life1990
« Reply #28 on: 02:05 AM - 08/23/19 »
If you wanna get rid of jitter up that dpi i have played off sync i noticed if i had not a high dpi yup had horrible jitter. Most people say dpi plays a role in ain assist in my opinion it doesnt...only sync an hertz do. Ive test aim courses in fortnite i play 800dpi if i mess with off sync i just go 16000 dpi i tested same exact settings on common sync 800 dpi vs 16000 because persi plays 16000 so i tried his setup no difference in aim assist only saw difference in aim assist strenth when i go from 500hz to 1000hz and when i change syncs figured id tell yuh to up ur dpi will make it so much smoother for you. Whats weird is even messing with syncs for hip aim assist they all seem about the same only notice difference with different syncs and ads. I understand asking for peoples settings cause ive used some others settings an then dropped like 13 kill games mainly cause there setup just happened to make the game just flow smoothly an everything work good but yes at end of day what matters most is time played especially time played with certain configs jumping to different configs alot make it harder

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 04:12 AM - 08/23/19 »
If you wanna get rid of jitter up that dpi i have played off sync i noticed if i had not a high dpi yup had horrible jitter. Most people say dpi plays a role in ain assist in my opinion it doesnt...only sync an hertz do. Ive test aim courses in fortnite i play 800dpi if i mess with off sync i just go 16000 dpi i tested same exact settings on common sync 800 dpi vs 16000 because persi plays 16000 so i tried his setup no difference in aim assist only saw difference in aim assist strenth when i go from 500hz to 1000hz and when i change syncs figured id tell yuh to up ur dpi will make it so much smoother for you. Whats weird is even messing with syncs for hip aim assist they all seem about the same only notice difference with different syncs and ads. I understand asking for peoples settings cause ive used some others settings an then dropped like 13 kill games mainly cause there setup just happened to make the game just flow smoothly an everything work good but yes at end of day what matters most is time played especially time played with certain configs jumping to different configs alot make it harder
Yep, it's all about learning the mechanics. Thanks for proving my point. You can have the best RML or D1sable settings but you will never play like them unless you put the time in. And even after you put the time in you still have to deal with the random off/on games you will have due to unpredictable aspects of the game. I experienced that yesterday with Apex Legends. The day before I was a beast. But yesterday I was getting pub stomped left and right. Too many random things were happening. Majority being unpredictable.
« Last Edit: 04:17 AM - 08/23/19 by GamingNerd »