XIM Community

[ACTIVE] Model o problem  (Read 119 times)

Offline iPro

• View Profile
[ACTIVE] Model o problem
« on: 09:57 AM - 08/14/19 »
Hi . So my model o  Mouse  Just keep going off  I have too  unplug it to work again, i have tried   Everything Possible, torn the rgb off ,Changing the keyboard and  xim apex i Even get a new model o and the same Problem ,   Iíve had  G502 and itís works  very well.
« Last Edit: 04:48 PM - 08/14/19 by mist4fun »

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Model o problem
« Reply #1 on: 12:22 PM - 08/14/19 »
Does it still happen if you disconnect your keyboard from the xim? Something like that is usually a powerdraw problem, if its gone when disconnecting your keyboard then you can look into one of the options to add more electricity to your setup
- external power supply for the xim hub
- different usb 2.0 hub with an external power supply
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline iPro

• View Profile
Re: [ACTIVE] Model o problem
« Reply #2 on: 08:41 PM - 08/14/19 »
i  disconnected  The keyboard and the same problem

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:36 AM - 08/15/19 »
All right, could you try to connect the mouse to the pc and see if you experience the same disconnection problems?
During the disconnect, does your xim show a certain light sequence that is different to the one it normally shows?
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline iPro

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 08:45 AM - 08/15/19 »
No i have 2 model o and there work fine on pc , no I donít see  just the normal red  light

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09:27 AM - 08/15/19 »
It's probably a power issue if your G502 is not disconnecting the mouse doesn't disconnect on PC. APEX is supposed to show alternating red and yellow lights during a power fault but these don't always show for power related problems. You could test this if you have a powered hub or you could add a power adapter to APEX. APEX supports power adapters using the spec below and can be found on amazon or ebay. To prevent damage to your peripherals do not use a power adapter that doesn't match this spec and do not use a power adapter with an adjustable voltage switch.

5V 3A power adapter  ([3.5mm x 1.35mm], center-positive)
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos