XIM Community

[ACTIVE] Mouse ADS problems  (Read 39 times)

Offline turtle power

• View Profile
[ACTIVE] Mouse ADS problems
« on: 03:44 PM - 08/13/19 »
Weird problem here.

Currently running a Xim Apex with a G502 mouse. After a few hours of playtime when I right click to aim down sights it gets very slow. Sometimes taking a few seconds to actually aim down sights. Other times it will register fine but take me out of ADS if I strafe or move.

Everything else I have mapped to my mouse will be working fine. Mouse and Apex are relatively new (2 months old) I updated to the newest firmware with no change.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: 04:34 PM - 08/13/19 by mist4fun »

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Mouse ADS problems
« Reply #1 on: 04:34 PM - 08/13/19 »
Welcome to the community. Is this happening in other games? Please try testing another if you haven't yet. It could be a game performance issue, a mouse issue, or we can check your APEX's log for errors.

The link below contains instructions on how to capture the log. Be sure to have the log window open while gaming. After the issue occurs please share the last 25-50 lines of the log in your message here. Note the instructions are the same for both XIM4 and XIM Apex.

http://cloud.xim.tech/Debug/XIM4TraceLog.pdf
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline turtle power

• View Profile
Re: [ACTIVE] Mouse ADS problems
« Reply #2 on: 06:03 PM - 08/13/19 »
I generally just stick to destiny, I haven't really played anything else.

Like I said above everything feels great and responsive for the first hour or 2 then the only thing I experience are the ADS problems after that.

I will run the log tonight and post tomorrow.

Thank you for the help.