XIM Community

I have trouble downloading the latest beta Firmware & Manager  (Read 264 times)

Offline dasbrot

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: lbrot
In order to run the latest config for D2 I need a beta firmware (20190702 or 20190719 either should work) but the download link for the PC firmware doesn't work for me. It opens a new tab, loads for a minute and then I get a timeout.

In addition to that I also need the iOS App but I can't download that as well. It keeps saying that this Beta is full.

I'm fairly new to Xim and I really need some help with that.

Thx in advance

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
The Beta is full on iOS? Thanks, I'll check Apple as to why they have a limit at all.

I don't have a problem downloading Manager for PC. Do you happen to have any extra anti-virus installed that could be blocking it?
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline dasbrot

• View Profile
I don't know why it doesnt work, I tried on Chrome and Firefox and disabled all stuff that could potentially block it.

But yeah I'd appreciate it if you could look into that iOS Testflight limitation :)

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Wow, looks like Apple has limits on how many people can be on a TestFlight. That's pretty ridiculous. I went ahead and deleted a bunch of people that weren't active. Please try again. Sorry for the trouble.

Offline dasbrot

• View Profile
I was able to join the Testflight. Thank you for your quick support!

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Thanks for letting me know. I'm going to need to official release this update soon since TestFlight isn't scaling to the level we need it. I'm not sure how other companies deal with these limitations imposed by Apple.

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
Thanks for letting me know. I'm going to need to official release this update soon since TestFlight isn't scaling to the level we need it. I'm not sure how other companies deal with these limitations imposed by Apple.
I can sense your frustration again. :)

The beta feels great to me. Publish and be damned!

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro, Crucial MX500 1TB, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Gigabyte Aorus, Audio Technica AD700, SB X7, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Intel Core i5 [email protected], Corsair H100i, EVGA GTX780, 16gb G-Skill [email protected], XFX ProSeries 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 3xSamsung Evo 500 SSD, WD 1TB HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables. And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend![/s]