XIM Community

Compatibility  (Read 177 times)

Offline exxport

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: exxport
Compatibility
« on: 04:17 PM - 08/12/19 »
Hello i just got my new xim apex and i am currently trying to set it up and everything with my key binds and mouse settings but my keyboard and mouse arent registering with the xim. I have them all plugged into the right ports but nothing is working. Im not sure what type of keyboard i have its pretty generic but i have a logitech mouse not sure on the model tho. I even tried getting the logitech game software and my mouse isnt registering on that either idk whats up but i thought id be able to use these generic things until i can buy a better setup. can you please help me out?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Compatibility
« Reply #1 on: 05:25 PM - 08/12/19 »
Can you let us know what icons you see at the top of Manager and whether you are seeing buttons pressed on your keyboard and mouse displayed in Manager's main screen?
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
Re: Compatibility
« Reply #2 on: 02:38 AM - 08/13/19 »
And turn your mouse over. The name and/or model number should be on the bottom.

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro, Crucial MX500 1TB, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Gigabyte Aorus, Audio Technica AD700, SB X7, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Intel Core i5 [email protected], Corsair H100i, EVGA GTX780, 16gb G-Skill [email protected], XFX ProSeries 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 3xSamsung Evo 500 SSD, WD 1TB HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables. And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend![/s]