XIM Community

Apex legends. 19.6k kills, 4mil damage, 850+wins (updated: 04/09/2019)  (Read 7663 times)

Offline howboutdat

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: whoopsie0011
Did you tried fov 90 btw? How it feels. And about newer tf2 ST,  is it 200sab on ads and no boost & smoothing? Canít wait !

Settings updated check the first page.

Thanks a bunch! I changed the ads to 16 and I left my hz at 1000, but other than that left everything the same. This is currently my go to config!

Offline Dread

• View Profile
Did you tried fov 90 btw? How it feels. And about newer tf2 ST,  is it 200sab on ads and no boost & smoothing? Canít wait !

Settings updated check the first page.

Thanks a bunch! I changed the ads to 16 and I left my hz at 1000, but other than that left everything the same. This is currently my go to config!

Yeah no worries man, what console u on?

I havent tried 1000hz with these settings cudnt be asked to get up and unplug my xim apex lol if u got any clips please do share i wanna see how it works out

1000hz feels good
« Last Edit: 06:35 AM - 09/05/19 by Dread »

Online Maria

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Maria
I haven't tried your settings yet but 9.75 ads on default?

Offline Dread

• View Profile
I haven't tried your settings yet but 9.75 ads on default?

Yes i play with low sens lots of arm movement, adjust to ur liking

Offline year0

• View Profile
I'm a fan of occulus's settings, he's always trying new stuff (like combining the advanced look with XIM)

BUT he posts alot of settings combos - my fav one of his is almost buried on youtube, so there's an advantage if someone re-posts on here (which occulus doesn't often - tho gotta give credit of course).

Also @#$% AND DON'T GET TOXIC LIKE THAT EVERYONE! This forum is awesome, it's 100% of the reason I was happy to buy my apex sight unseen.

...please dont make it like youtube or facebook or nowadays reddit...

Also a good ratio for ADS to 'jump off as' is hip sens divided by 1.64
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Offline Baehuck

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Baehuck
Hi. Unsure if you're still currently using this but I am unable to crouch while ads eith this config. Unsure why, I could with others...

Online Maria

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Maria
Hi. Unsure if you're still currently using this but I am unable to crouch while ads eith this config. Unsure why, I could with others...

Just copy it by hand with your own bindings.