XIM Community

Apex legends. 19.6k kills, 4mil damage, 850+wins (updated: 04/09/2019)  (Read 7688 times)

Offline tkon

• View Profile
Re: Apex legends best AA settings
« Reply #15 on: 08:25 PM - 08/15/19 »
These are Oculus Mikki's settings from his patreon. Why you people steal settings and post them here without giving the proper credit?

What? Are u blind or something go check his video out these are two completly different settings and im not his patreon.

No, I am not blind and sadly you are not very smart to realize you just gave yourself away. How do you know these are not his settings if you are not his patreon? Oculus Mikki posted the PUBG ST settings on the 10th, you posted them here on the 11th with just a change in synch. Also he's a respectable member around this forum, you stealing his @#$% isn't gonna make you famous around here.
Next time, come up with your own settings, and then post it to get fame, ok pumpkin?

You are 100% blind i can confirm that the only thing is same with his sertings are thhe pubg st and 1000 hz 😂.. u must be a scrub who pays for settings 😂😂😂 jeesus, why dony u pull your head out of his arse and go check his video out Before replying to me again dumb @#$% .

And how do i know these are not his settings cause he uploaded his settings video on youtube u dumb @#$% im subscribed to his channeland also played with them on stream.

But i actually feel sorry for scrubs like u who has to pay for settings and think they can get good at the game lol pathetic.

Your point would be made better if you’d back off on insulting someone every second line.  Why not just edit the post and leave just your counter-argument in?

Offline neumann

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: von-Neumann-
« Reply #16 on: 01:12 PM - 08/16/19 »
These are Oculus Mikki's settings from his patreon. Why you people steal settings and post them here without giving the proper credit?

What? Are u blind or something go check his video out these are two completly different settings and im not his patreon.

No, I am not blind and sadly you are not very smart to realize you just gave yourself away. How do you know these are not his settings if you are not his patreon? Oculus Mikki posted the PUBG ST settings on the 10th, you posted them here on the 11th with just a change in synch. Also he's a respectable member around this forum, you stealing his @#$% isn't gonna make you famous around here.
Next time, come up with your own settings, and then post it to get fame, ok pumpkin?

You are 100% blind i can confirm that the only thing is same with his sertings are thhe pubg st and 1000 hz 😂.. u must be a scrub who pays for settings 😂😂😂 jeesus, why dony u pull your head out of his arse and go check his video out Before replying to me again dumb @#$% .

And how do i know these are not his settings cause he uploaded his settings video on youtube u dumb @#$% im subscribed to his channeland also played with them on stream.

But i actually feel sorry for scrubs like u who has to pay for settings and think they can get good at the game lol pathetic.

Getting past the fact that you seem to be illiterate and have the IQ of a squirrel, that video that you keep talking about has me mentioned on the design team for the settings. Meaning, I had the PUBG ST a week before you had the opportunity to get it and mutilate it into a dogshit version and then post it here as your own original creation.
You claim that people who pay to use other people’s settings are “pathetic” and “think they can get good at the game”. Well the irony here is that I didn’t pay for the settings, I became a patreon to work with Mikki and create the settings you now use and claim are the “best AA settings”. So a thank you would suffice.
Also nobody gives a @#$% about you on these forum, as they don’t for me, but using someone else’s settings and claiming your hot @#$% makes you a different kind of smug @#$%.

Offline Lucifalic

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Lucifalic
« Reply #17 on: 01:35 PM - 08/16/19 »
Forums are funny sometimes

Offline tankttv

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: tank_ttv-
« Reply #18 on: 02:30 PM - 08/16/19 »
You would think he's getting royalties off apex legends settings lol. #itaintthatserious

Offline Dread

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 03:13 PM - 08/16/19 »
You would think he's getting royalties off apex legends settings lol. #itaintthatserious

Lmfao its just a setting and i have no intention of being famous or anything lol this guys is just dumb causing unnecessary drama

Offline Mement_Mori

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 04:00 PM - 08/16/19 »
It a shame all you kids do is disrespect each other when you could be offering something valuable to the conversations rather than giving the old my dad is bigger than your dad bull****

What happened to the good old days days when a mother was able to give their kids a good clip with her trusty flip flop for being lippy

Cmon have a bit of respect for one another and the people who use this website.

Offline Dread

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 05:01 PM - 08/16/19 »
It a shame all you kids do is disrespect each other when you could be offering something valuable to the conversations rather than giving the old my dad is bigger than your dad bull****

What happened to the good old days days when a mother was able to give their kids a good clip with her trusty flip flop for being lippy

Cmon have a bit of respect for one another and the people who use this website.

I know right all i did is shared my settings this guy comes out of no where and starts  accusing me of stealing his paid settings And thinks im trying to be famous or something lol lile @#$% i dint know people can be famous by sharing a simple game setting here on this forum

Offline neumann

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: von-Neumann-
« Reply #22 on: 12:23 AM - 08/17/19 »
Since you have a small brain, by your logic I can take every setting posted here, adjust the sens/synch and claim them as my own. Thats how your retarded brain works.

Also I see alot of idiots with the same mentality as you around here so this is my last reply.

https://youtu.be/Aa32wJD2wog

Offline Mement_Mori

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 05:07 AM - 08/17/19 »
Since you have a small brain, by your logic I can take every setting posted here, adjust the sens/synch and claim them as my own. Thats how your retarded brain works.

Also I see alot of idiots with the same mentality as you around here so this is my last reply.

As i see it there was nothing wrong with the original post dread posted he just gave the settings he was using nothing more your the one that started on him accusing him of stealing Oculus Mikki's settings.

Now If they where infact Oculus Mikki's settings and he adjusted them in that scenario he still should have mentioned the original creator out of respect for one another but this thread was derailed by you so quickly that this thread is now just a tirade of insults between you and him

A lot of people on this site try parts of settings from each others configs because folk on here are trying to find out what works in certain scenarios they like to help each other out

You do realise don't you that Oculus Mikki is making money off people for his settings while no-one else here does that
they will gladly give them away for free

If anything in my personal opinion is Oculus Mikki should be banned off here or given a warning for creating animosity on this site by monetising his settings
« Last Edit: 10:08 AM - 08/17/19 by Mement_Mori »

Offline tankttv

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: tank_ttv-
« Reply #24 on: 11:38 AM - 08/17/19 »
I'm guessing he paid for them and now he's salty that Dread is giving them out for free lol. The settings are different though.

As i see it there was nothing wrong with the original post dread posted he just gave the settings he was using nothing more your the one that started on him accusing him of stealing Oculus Mikki's settings.

Now If they where infact Oculus Mikki's settings and he adjusted them in that scenario he still should have mentioned the original creator out of respect for one another but this thread was derailed by you so quickly that this thread is now just a tirade of insults between you and him

A lot of people on this site try parts of settings from each others configs because folk on here are trying to find out what works in certain scenarios they like to help each other out

You do realise don't you that Oculus Mikki is making money off people for his settings while no-one else here does that
they will gladly give them away for free

If anything in my personal opinion is Oculus Mikki should be banned off here or given a warning for creating animosity on this site by monetising his settings

Offline Lucifalic

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Lucifalic
« Reply #25 on: 11:55 AM - 08/17/19 »
And the Jesus stuff. If anything in history has been monetized .....

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 11:14 PM - 08/17/19 »
Is this really what goes on in the shared configs section?
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline darreng

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 01:33 AM - 08/18/19 »
Not normally ha ha ha

Offline Dread

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 11:18 PM - 08/20/19 »
And the Jesus stuff. If anything in history has been monetized .....

He makes settings like every week so there is going to be a match or something.

Offline HypeR

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 02:11 AM - 08/21/19 »
Lol i have been playing apex since it came out and i have always used the t2 st, recently i have been trying out all sorts of st from game i used to play like pubg and cod, If i ddint have a perfect setting atleast for me i wouldnt have gotten 17k kills in this game.

Setting updated btw

Whats ur ads and hip sens?