XIM Community

Apex legends setup help  (Read 499 times)

Offline eddielikespie

• View Profile
Apex legends setup help
« on: 05:47 AM - 08/08/19 »
Right so got almost everything working, other than 2 things, I canít get a key under to work for ultimate and I also canít seem to get it to let me use my mouse to loot boxes!

Any help appreciated thanks

Offline theactualstevie

• PC gamer forced to play console because of friends
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Sensational
  • PSN ID: N/A
Re: Apex legends setup help
« Reply #1 on: 05:53 AM - 08/08/19 »
For your ultimate, you need to go to the secondary key bindings under hip in the XIM app.

If you are using the default controller settings in game, then bind the lb and rb button on the secondary page to the same button. I bind the both to "1" on my keyboard, so pressing "1" activates my ultimate.

To use your mouse in lootboxes you will need to create an auxiliary profile, which changes the mouse from controlling the left stick, to the right stick.

What I do is, when looting a body, I use WASD to move the cursor. If I want to scroll down the list, I hold down the forward button on my mouse. This activates a auxiliary profile that changes WASD to instead control the right stick, which lets me scroll up and down with WASD. It was weird at first but I got used it it very fast and now I loot really fast.

Offline eddielikespie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06:02 AM - 08/08/19 »
Thanks will have ago now

Offline eddielikespie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06:12 AM - 08/08/19 »
Right so got the ultimate to work but now I canít get auxiliary input to work any idea how to get this working properly?

Offline theactualstevie

• PC gamer forced to play console because of friends
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Sensational
  • PSN ID: N/A
« Reply #4 on: 01:03 PM - 08/08/19 »
https://youtu.be/zzRKrAfFlRc

Go to step 6 in this vid

Admin