XIM Community

i can already feel double the hate, (MW XIM)  (Read 510 times)

Offline wnb

• above average.
    • View Profile
i can already feel double the hate, (MW XIM)
« on: 09:32 PM - 08/06/19 »
hey guys dont post much any more as ive gone to pc but this has been interesting me, ok so i have gotten apon a high horse since going back to native MnKB, 1st because i know exactly how "helpfull" using a xim with AA really is (of coarse thats after uve got all ur settings dialed in and im talking vs AVG. pc user or even AVG controller user for that matter)

anyhow, point is i can already feel that hate you guys are ganna get from both sides eg. say your above avg and maybe a streamer or publicly known ximmer and you start destroying pc lobbies aswell, LOL imagine how much flack your ganna get when they find out your using a MnKB with AA.

just been thinking over it alot lately, i used to laugh at the blokes who would rant about being a cheater for using AA with your xim, but now i see there point, but in saying that idgaf ill fight any one of yas on the MW field ;) with my native MnKB any ways just thought it was a interesting topic PEACE.
Progress | Xbox One X | g502HERO | Logitech K200 | Sony Bravia kdl-32w670a |
OW | BFV | BO4 | DESTINY 2

Offline Sorothos

• View Profile
Re: i can already feel double the hate, (MW XIM)
« Reply #1 on: 05:51 AM - 08/07/19 »
I dont care.

Offline Lucifalic

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Lucifalic
« Reply #2 on: 06:42 AM - 08/07/19 »
I would take native mouse any day. Xim Is great because I cant afford a new gaming PC at the moment but native mouse FTW

Offline Emanuel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:51 AM - 08/07/19 »
CoD MW will have native mouse and keyboard support on PS4 and Xbox One X. This is a path every company will follow from now on.

Plus, as I said previously on the forum (altho no one believed me), Respawn and other companies are working out ways to detect XIM or any other adapter (Im working with a company on that too, again no one will believe of course).

This is all people fault that abused the system. I Love Obsiv work and respect him A LOT. I have every XIM since the first one and been using it for years, BUT, always without Aim Assist. Nowadays people just exploit the system and try to have an advantage instead of having fun.

Those days are ending tho, enjoy while you can. Not only cross platform and native mouse keyboard is coming to every game, next gen consoles will support up to 120hz refresh rates with 120fps (competitive presets wich you can choose on the options with low image quality traded by framerate), and there will be ways to detect adapters trying to get advantage from Aim Assist mechanics + Mouse emulating a right stick.

Cheers.

Offline Lucifalic

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 09:52 AM - 08/07/19 »
 Sorry I suppose I should clarify. I meant needed medicine keyboard on a PC design for gaming  Consol look mechanics are always different. Aim assist is designed with controllers in mind and is often a hinderance with you XIM hence why we discussed different settings.

Im just not very good with a controller for first person shooter games.

Offline BlueAid

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 03:08 PM - 08/07/19 »
CoD MW will have native mouse and keyboard support on PS4 and Xbox One X. This is a path every company will follow from now on.

Plus, as I said previously on the forum (altho no one believed me), Respawn and other companies are working out ways to detect XIM or any other adapter (Im working with a company on that too, again no one will believe of course).

This is all people fault that abused the system. I Love Obsiv work and respect him A LOT. I have every XIM since the first one and been using it for years, BUT, always without Aim Assist. Nowadays people just exploit the system and try to have an advantage instead of having fun.

Those days are ending tho, enjoy while you can. Not only cross platform and native mouse keyboard is coming to every game, next gen consoles will support up to 120hz refresh rates with 120fps (competitive presets wich you can choose on the options with low image quality traded by framerate), and there will be ways to detect adapters trying to get advantage from Aim Assist mechanics + Mouse emulating a right stick.

Cheers.

I work at Xbox and my Dad works at Sony. They said your make believe company is going to cost the XIM MILLIONS.

CHEERS M8
CM MasterKeys Pro M White | Logitech G203 | Steelseries QcK Heavy

PS4 Pro | Xbox One S

XIM APEX | XIM 4 | XIM Edge

Offline Lucifalic

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 03:24 PM - 08/07/19 »
Lol what a company you have. Dedicated to catching a small community (and company) due to whiny babies with no skills.

Come on companies like respawn are just giving  lip service To shut those whiny babies up. All of which doesnt matter because the actual competitive gaming tournaments and such will have the rules on what can and cannot be used.

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: GamingNerd-MnK
« Reply #7 on: 08:49 PM - 08/10/19 »
I would go to pc but I just don't want to deal with all the cheaters. Console is just a way better option right now even though pc is better performance wise. I can't tell you how many streamers I've watched and said "man this guy/girl is good". Just to find out later that they've been permanently banned from twitch for scripting on pc. Yea, I'm good. I saw a guy doing this on pub G.
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline wnb

• above average.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 04:43 AM - 08/11/19 »
Honestly i tell u the hardest thing going to pc .. I lost most of my xbox friends who i had spent alot of time with im hoping when mw comes out i can slay them lol
Progress | Xbox One X | g502HERO | Logitech K200 | Sony Bravia kdl-32w670a |
OW | BFV | BO4 | DESTINY 2

Offline HansZimmer

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 09:40 PM - 08/14/19 »
I feel turn speed cap denies any advantage of xim against native mnk

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 10:46 PM - 08/14/19 »
I feel turn speed cap denies any advantage of xim against native mnk
I Agree.

I still don't get it how they are going to implemented, because playing consoles with lock v-sync and insane input lag versus PC with above 60fps and no input lag, highest FoV, and server performance, that's a huge advantage for PC players over consoles, more than any that controllers can give.

Everybody can use their stuff as they pleased...
but, every time I see a post of someone trying to make work XIM on PC, to get aim assist this is my reaction:
« Last Edit: 11:07 PM - 08/14/19 by alanmcgregor »