XIM Community

KO's - AAA Ballistic Curves (20190810)  (Read 54993 times)

Offline ssjgohan

• View Profile
Re: RML - AAA Ballistic Curves (20190810)
« Reply #30 on: 05:39 PM - 09/03/19 »
I'm trying to use these on xim 4 but i don't know much about recreating curves. Do I just got to eyeball it or do I need the exact values? Better yet can someone more experienced make the curve for xim 4 and post the code?

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO" - PUBG Shield [ON]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 06:35 AM - 09/04/19 »
I'm trying to use these on xim 4 but i don't know much about recreating curves. Do I just got to eyeball it or do I need the exact values? Better yet can someone more experienced make the curve for xim 4 and post the code?

The exact curve is not possible on XIM4. You can make something similar though, I donot have a XIM4 anymore.

Offline Joe1975

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 07:44 AM - 09/04/19 »
Hello,

I want to try one curve for Apex Legends.
I am using FW 20190719 - which Curve should i use: 20190804 or 20190810?

Thanks!

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 04:41 PM - 09/04/19 »
Hello,

I want to try one curve for Apex Legends.
I am using FW 20190719 - which Curve should i use: 20190804 or 20190810?

Thanks!

Honestly, you should stick to linear movement ďno curvesĒ until you get used to Xim. If you find youíre struggling with Aim Assist, then come back and see me.  ;)

Offline Burnside

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: BURNSlDE
« Reply #34 on: 05:06 AM - 09/06/19 »
With curve 6 what SAB do you recommend for Bo4? I have 15 or 25 for hip it varies and 48 exact for ADS. I canít get much better aa behavior then those values and it still tests me in certain situations with height difference, pixel peeks (rarely) and tracking an enemy strafe firing.

Also I really only play league and GBís I gotta be precise every ms counts for time to kill. I run icr if that helps. Also Iíve noticed with Xim that every gun has a different aa behavior is this normal? Some guns I really donít have time to configure nor do I care to.

One last thing do aim assist algorithms learn over time with your game play to make predictions on how the aa should behave in that particular gunfight even if it is wrong and adds a bubble, then goes back to running smoothly (hopefully) in the next gun fight..? Seems like I find a sweet spot that deteriorates over time and when changed or tweaked is revitalized for a shorter period of time then changing back over this ďshorterĒ period of time to the original feels like it did the first time i ďstumbledĒ upon it but a little less sharp. Idk man I play religiously for 8-16 hours a day Iím telling you I notice these kind of things and it intrigued me more than it annoys me.

Itís like solving a puzzle and my thirst for knowledge gets me enthusiastic to find a way to take the wheel and make it roll smoother. Sorry for the long read and excuse my ignorance as I am new to how programming works Iím just excited and want learn more about my device and maybe help others in the future like you have.

I know the answers exist with the settings Warface is the only game I mastered the settings with Xim. It was a @#$% @#$%, That game lags to hell and back we play Germans French Canadians Brazilians etc. IMAGINE THE AA BEHAVIOR MY PACKET LOSS WAS UN REAL I played the game for 60 days. Out of 60 days I have 500 in game hours not Lobby time I mean in game. 480 hours with one particular gun (it shows the time stats in game) sync common hip boost 1, 9% SAB, .75 sense ads Inherit 91ms activate 0ms deactive .12 sense .1 SA 13 boost no ballistic. If one value is changed itís no good it works for my favor in every situation and I mean every, Lag, low ping vs low, high ping vs low ping, vise versa, head glitches, point blank, cross map, any scope, you name it.. if one gun fight felt wrong or the aim assist fought me once no matter what it was wrong scrap it and write a new config.

If I had a word to describe all of this.. evolution
« Last Edit: 06:08 AM - 09/06/19 by Burnside »

Offline SwxftGodz

• 800/3200 dpi.Accuracy is Key
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: SwxftGodz
« Reply #35 on: 08:51 PM - 12/25/20 »
With curve 6 what SAB do you recommend for Bo4? I have 15 or 25 for hip it varies and 48 exact for ADS. I canít get much better aa behavior then those values and it still tests me in certain situations with height difference, pixel peeks (rarely) and tracking an enemy strafe firing.

Also I really only play league and GBís I gotta be precise every ms counts for time to kill. I run icr if that helps. Also Iíve noticed with Xim that every gun has a different aa behavior is this normal? Some guns I really donít have time to configure nor do I care to.

One last thing do aim assist algorithms learn over time with your game play to make predictions on how the aa should behave in that particular gunfight even if it is wrong and adds a bubble, then goes back to running smoothly (hopefully) in the next gun fight..? Seems like I find a sweet spot that deteriorates over time and when changed or tweaked is revitalized for a shorter period of time then changing back over this ďshorterĒ period of time to the original feels like it did the first time i ďstumbledĒ upon it but a little less sharp. Idk man I play religiously for 8-16 hours a day Iím telling you I notice these kind of things and it intrigued me more than it annoys me.

Itís like solving a puzzle and my thirst for knowledge gets me enthusiastic to find a way to take the wheel and make it roll smoother. Sorry for the long read and excuse my ignorance as I am new to how programming works Iím just excited and want learn more about my device and maybe help others in the future like you have.

I know the answers exist with the settings Warface is the only game I mastered the settings with Xim. It was a @#$% @#$%, That game lags to hell and back we play Germans French Canadians Brazilians etc. IMAGINE THE AA BEHAVIOR MY PACKET LOSS WAS UN REAL I played the game for 60 days. Out of 60 days I have 500 in game hours not Lobby time I mean in game. 480 hours with one particular gun (it shows the time stats in game) sync common hip boost 1, 9% SAB, .75 sense ads Inherit 91ms activate 0ms deactive .12 sense .1 SA 13 boost no ballistic. If one value is changed itís no good it works for my favor in every situation and I mean every, Lag, low ping vs low, high ping vs low ping, vise versa, head glitches, point blank, cross map, any scope, you name it.. if one gun fight felt wrong or the aim assist fought me once no matter what it was wrong scrap it and write a new config.

If I had a word to describe all of this.. evolution

Use SAB off thereís no need for it, considering you have a good board, use natural movement from it trust me board movement is better than controller imo. Or you can use 0% which actually enables sab, check Ximgameplay YT , they have a lot of helpful things for anyone struggling w any aspect of the product. They also build some nice configs for fps games!
SwxftGodz

Offline hyperliite

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 11:30 PM - 12/25/20 »
I have been looking for this thread for 4 days. And Iím so thankful the guy above me decided to comment on this post replying to a guy who asked a question over a year ago. Youíre the real MVP sir, merry Christmas!

Offline Giantman12345

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 10:10 AM - 12/26/20 »
I was looking for this last week aswell, thanks who ever bumped it up

Offline jack664066

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: VitaFly
« Reply #38 on: 03:30 AM - 04/22/21 »
Which one is Curves for cold war sniper use?

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 04:51 PM - 04/23/21 »
Which one is Curves for cold war sniper use?

If the sniper doesn't have AA, I wouldn't use any curve.

Sorry... I'm pretty much addicted to Tarkov these days. I don't spend much time on console anymore.

Offline jack664066

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: VitaFly
« Reply #40 on: 01:35 AM - 04/24/21 »
Is there a curve that fits the Cold War assault rifle?

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 06:14 AM - 04/25/21 »
Is there a curve that fits the Cold War assault rifle?

This setup works perfectly for me. Just make sure you follow all directions.
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=90554.0

Offline TOMMY KING X

• View Profile
Re: KO's - AAA Ballistic Curves (20190810)
« Reply #42 on: 03:50 PM - 12/17/21 »
friends, hello everyone.  please tell me, if I build my configurations based on MJ, then these configurations are already using the ballistic curve for HIP and ADS, tell me how can I use these curves for myself?  maybe by adding a subconfiguration?  I tried this method, but it led to support at certain points in the game, but AIM still got better, thanks in advance for the advice.  if you can help me, I am ready to optimize your work.  if i'm my skype Pavlov479