XIM Community

KO's - AAA Ballistic Curves (20190810)  (Read 55004 times)

Offline neat

• View Profile
Re: RML - AAA Ballistic Curves (20190810)
« Reply #15 on: 03:46 AM - 08/23/19 »
Cant get this to work onto the XIM 4 :/

Offline Sorothos

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 04:25 AM - 08/23/19 »
Welche von deinen curve bieten mir mehr aim assist.

Let's see how well Google translator works, shall we?

Je niedriger die Zahl, desto mehr Aim Assist. Sie sind alle Anti-Aim-Assist-Kurven. Wenn Sie mehr AA als normal wollen, sollten Sie keines von ihnen verwenden.

I'm the better translator.

@ MaddinFwsc:

Je kleiner die Zahl der Aim-Assist-Kurve ist, desto mehr Aim Assist wirst du haben. Die Kurve 1 bietet also am meisten Aim Assist und die Kurve 6 / 6.1 am wenigsten.
RML weist aber weiterhin darauf hin, dass es alles ANTI-Aim-Assist-Kurven sind. Wenn du also mehr Aim Assist haben mŲchtest, dann solltest du KEINE der Kurven verwenden. Sie sind alle dazu da, den Aim Assist zu verringern.

Offline Dinful

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Dinful
« Reply #17 on: 02:11 PM - 08/25/19 »
Which curve would you recommend for high sense for Apex Legends?

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO" - PUBG Shield [ON]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 03:35 PM - 08/25/19 »
Which curve would you recommend for high sense for Apex Legends?

My preference is #6 for everything!

But, I don't really play Apex, OW or Forts N Kites!

Offline Dinful

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Dinful
« Reply #19 on: 01:06 AM - 08/26/19 »
Tha is that's what I have been using I'll just keep using it , it does feel nice but whata the difference with the smoothed out version?

Offline mickyg77

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 09:27 PM - 08/27/19 »
Hi, can someone please explain something. There seems to be a hip curve, an ADS curve and then there are just a bunch that are numbered? How many of these am I supposed to use?

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 06:59 AM - 08/28/19 »
Tha is that's what I have been using I'll just keep using it , it does feel nice but whata the difference with the smoothed out version?

More Aim Assist

Hi, can someone please explain something. There seems to be a hip curve, an ADS curve and then there are just a bunch that are numbered? How many of these am I supposed to use?

This thread is a placeholder for me to store some curves for testing with different games. What you use is up to you.

Offline mickyg77

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 09:05 AM - 08/28/19 »

This thread is a placeholder for me to store some curves for testing with different games. What you use is up to you.
[/quote]

Ok thanks. Do I generally use the same curve for ADS and hip? Do I paste it in for each of these (so twice)?

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 03:58 PM - 08/28/19 »
Depends on the game and personal preference. I generally use the same curve for both.

Offline Dyefest123

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 12:53 PM - 08/29/19 »
Are some of the curves better for sniping and long range and others better for CQC and mid range? What about tracking with semi auto weapons in mid to close range?

Iím using the current apex legends config with the curve posted, I believe itís #6, and having trouble with longer ranges and semi auto weapons like the longbow and wingman. Something just feels kind of off. I love how everything else feels and Iím destroying people with full auto weapons and up close. Prior to using the config and curve my aim was pretty on with those weapons though.

If you have any suggestions let me know, and Iím fully willing to accept that itís just me and my aim thatís off but figured Iíd ask.

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 04:25 PM - 08/29/19 »
You should look into Disables setup. He plays the game a lot. Personally I donít care for Apex Legends and canít bring myself to play it.

Just keeping it real.

Offline max diesel

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: hoodmole
« Reply #26 on: 10:53 AM - 08/30/19 »
Thank you RML for curve #6 it has brought my gaming to another level .Being a 63 year old gamer I need all the help I can get. Now If we can get a slow reflex compensator switch on the xim that would help also. Its difficult to test my own settings because of my broadband connection with the lag and high ping times. So thanks again for all you do.

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 08:03 AM - 08/31/19 »
Thank you RML for curve #6 it has brought my gaming to another level .Being a 63 year old gamer I need all the help I can get. Now If we can get a slow reflex compensator switch on the xim that would help also. Its difficult to test my own settings because of my broadband connection with the lag and high ping times. So thanks again for all you do.

Appreciate the feedback, glad itís helped you compete with these millennials!  ;)

Gaming competition is definitely stronger then itís ever been, even in pubs.

Offline Dyefest123

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 12:16 PM - 08/31/19 »
You should look into Disables setup. He plays the game a lot. Personally I donít care for Apex Legends and canít bring myself to play it.

Just keeping it real.

No worries just figured I would ask. I actually switch off between your config and his depending on they are feeling that day. I use yours for pubg and battlefield as well and love them. I really appreciate the amazing work you do, thanks man.

Offline mixcron

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 04:04 AM - 09/03/19 »
Anyone please share these settings for XIM 4. There are still many XIM 4 users. Care about us as well!

Admin