Happy Camper Cavalry original
d1sable season 2
IAmVerbose
Happy Camper Cavalry updated
BenDova
Magnetos hate
Oldmanclutch606
RML

Links to every full Apex Legends config posted on the forum since time began.  (Read 4298 times)

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: ceebs_63
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro + Crucial MX500 1TB, Xbox Series X, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Aorus AMP500, AKG K702, Creative Sound Blaster X7, iFi Zen DAC v2, iFi Zen CAN, Eve Spectrum 4K 144Hz.

LIAN LI A4 H2O, ASRock Z690M-ITX/ax, Intel Core i5 12400, EK-AIO Basic 240, Crucial 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 980 Pro Gen4 2TB, Crucial MX500 1TB, KFA2 RTX 3080 SG, Cooler Master V850 SFX Gold and if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO" - PUBG Shield [ON]
    • View Profile
This Game would be a lot more fun if it had a Solo option.

:(
« Last Edit: 05:38 AM - 08/06/19 by RML »

Offline WarCat

• View Profile
You would have probably liked preseason 1 and season 1 much better, they’ve went downhill with every update IMO. I honestly believe they contracted the work out to another developer to take their titanfall sourcecode and turn it in to a battle Royale. After said contract was complete, a continued support contract was not offered. Explains why Respawn can’t do a single patch / update without breaking 5 other things lol

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
My personal take on all these setups, I've tried a few, most I can tell just by looking it's not for me.

- My setup favors CQC, Close/Mid-Mid long range encounters.
- All other setups will favor long range encounters over mine. This is by design though. I'm not an ADS spammer and when I do snipe, it's mostly drag shots. I don't spend much time following targets around the map. I literally have a timer in my head. ADS 1,2,3 shoot! If it takes more then 3sec. I'm off my game.

Offline BenDova

• View Profile
Pfff everything on that list is outdated
Have you tried this?

1 DPI, 0 Polling Rate, no Sync and both ads and hip on 5
LASER!!

Offline Luckybastard

• View Profile
Pfff everything on that list is outdated
Have you tried this?

1 DPI, 0 Polling Rate, no Sync and both ads and hip on 5
LASER!!
1 DPI was too high I think .50 dpi is perfect

Offline Sorrynotsorry

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Noluckneeded
My personal take on all these setups, I've tried a few, most I can tell just by looking it's not for me.

- All other setups will favor long range encounters over mine. This is by design though. I'm not an ADS spammer and when I do snipe, it's mostly drag shots. I don't spend much time following targets around the map. I literally have a timer in my head. ADS 1,2,3 shoot! If it takes more then 3sec. I'm off my game.
”my setup is the best they are all trash” that’s how you sound like goof

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile

Nope! There's alot of really good players on that list (better then me). That was my "Personal take", sorry if you took it personal.

Offline Sorrynotsorry

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Noluckneeded

Nope! There's alot of really good players on that list (better then me). That was my "Personal take", sorry if you took it personal.
Relax nobody would take this personal lol. How do you claim “Personal Take” when you specifically said “My setup favors Close/Mid/Long range fights, All other Setups favor LONG RANGE fights” yeah sounds like a “Personal Take” lol ignoring the fact that you admitted you don’t play this game yet you still claim you have the best settings. Relax don’t take this personal tho here I’ll make u happy “Your settings are the best”

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
Um... because I specially said this is my personal take. That’s exactly why I added those words into my comment. Otherwise it would have read as fact instead of my opinion.

The only Fact I can offer you is that I’m here due to community requests. You’re right, I don’t particularly like the game. I do however support this community. Why you’re getting upset about it is your own perception. I made most of my comments before hardly any votes were even cast.

You’re perception is I’m acting in an egotistical manner based on votes. Atleast I must assume that based on you calling me a goof. Fact is you don’t know me, you shouldn’t be so quick to judge.

I never once said mine is the best. Of course it’s the best for me, I created it to cater to my needs. I gave my take on what my setup favors. Which is all old news now anyways because I completely overhauled my setup today.

If Spending a lot of my free time helping this community with a game that I don’t  play much makes me a goof, then I guess that’s what I am.

Cheers! (if you’re old enough to drink).

Offline The prodigy

• MVP
    • View Profile
How's him saying what his setup favors a dig at other setups? 
He's just explaining the strengths and weaknesses of his setup and in no way saying his is best at anything.
Someones had too much hatorade today  ;D ;D

Offline Razor

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: GREATESTonEARTH
  • PSN ID: Khromatique
Thanks for putting this together! Just got back into console gaming to play with family and was excited to see so many different configs to fiddle around with.

And a big thanks to all in the list for taking the time to share your configs and update them. :)
I. Love. Sniping.

Offline Trshy

• View Profile

well they just announced solo mode, coming next week xD

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile

well they just announced solo mode, coming next week xD

Oh, nice. Looks like I’ll finally give it a true go.

Thanks for the heads up man.

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: ceebs_63
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
Thanks for putting this together! Just got back into console gaming to play with family and was excited to see so many different configs to fiddle around with.
You're welcome. It started off as a five minute reply to a post and became a 90 minute project! :)

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro + Crucial MX500 1TB, Xbox Series X, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Aorus AMP500, AKG K702, Creative Sound Blaster X7, iFi Zen DAC v2, iFi Zen CAN, Eve Spectrum 4K 144Hz.

LIAN LI A4 H2O, ASRock Z690M-ITX/ax, Intel Core i5 12400, EK-AIO Basic 240, Crucial 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 980 Pro Gen4 2TB, Crucial MX500 1TB, KFA2 RTX 3080 SG, Cooler Master V850 SFX Gold and if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Admin