XIM Community

Rainbow Six Siege PC-Like Settings  (Read 1579 times)

Offline Bramkal

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Bramkal
Rainbow Six Siege PC-Like Settings
« on: 11:08 AM - 08/14/19 »
I want to start this topic off by stating that this is not a direct config link and it will not be me sharing my settings. This will be a good basis for settings for you to start off on and start tweaking it to what works best for you.

So I really wish I could give credit where credit is due as I saw these settings in another post that I just can't seem to locate. This build has allowed me to perfect my 180* snaps and really helps with flicks.

So first off get a brand new (Classic) config for R6 and get your settings without a curve and follow these steps.

1. Slice your Hip and ADS sensitivity in half.
2. Turn Hip and ADS Boost to 8500
3. In-game: Turn RS Dead-zone to 25

So by now you will be feeling like your aim is (how I'd describe) coming from your camera, not your weapon. This gives the feeling of being very close to "PC-Like".

From this point out you want to tinker with your sensitivities, Dead-zone, and Boost to get it to something you're comfortable with. You will notice that the boost eliminates some of the Dead-Zone, so as you adjust your sensitivity you will be adjusting your boost and thus changing your Dead-zone based on personal preference.

I could post a video of it but unfortunately that wouldn't do it any justice as you really need to "feel" it for yourselves.

Just brief example on where you could possibly end up with your settings I'll give mine.

Dead-zone: 37
Boost: 12500

As you can see I've completely changed my Boost and Dead-zone from the suggested amount as I've changed my sensitivity to what works best for me.

Offline TheMaster

• View Profile
Re: Rainbow Six Siege PC-Like Settings
« Reply #1 on: 08:39 PM - 08/15/19 »
I find it quite interesting idea .. I tried yesterday and all I can say its brilliant

I ended up with:

RDZ: 30
Boost: 10500

I would like to try your config if you don't mind

Offline shthappensbro

• View Profile
Re: Rainbow Six Siege PC-Like Settings
« Reply #2 on: 06:35 PM - 08/29/19 »
What do u mean???