XIM Community

Xim 4 auto loads wrong settings.  (Read 100 times)

Offline Goran5000

• View Profile
Xim 4 auto loads wrong settings.
« on: 11:23 PM - 08/02/19 »
Hi mates!

I play TWO games. Alex Legends and Fortnite.

And I have a big problem. When I play Apex my xim loads in Fortnite settings like every 10 seconds!!! I have reset my xim several times. But the only way to solve this problem (that I know of) is to REMOVE my Fortnite setting and only have ONE setting on my xim. Is there a way to fix this?

Kind regards !

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Xim 4 auto loads wrong settings.
« Reply #1 on: 12:15 AM - 08/03/19 »
Are you sure you haven't inadvertently set a Config load hotkey or Config cycle keys (under Globals)?
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #2 on: 04:29 AM - 08/03/19 »
It sounds like a binding in your Apex Legends config is set to the same key as load config for Fortnite in Global Settings.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM Apex demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Goran5000

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10:35 AM - 08/03/19 »
Are you sure you haven't inadvertently set a Config load hotkey or Config cycle keys (under Globals)?

It says ”none” and ”none” under Globals. I dont understand it. Have deleted the configs several times. When I only have Battlefield and Fortnite. It does the same thing. Loads the Fortnite settings like once a minute!:/

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #4 on: 03:59 PM - 08/03/19 »
Open your Fortnite config. On the first page, check for a "Load" binding to the right of the LED colour. That probably matches a binding in your other configs.

There's no reason for Fortnite to randomly load. It's almost certainly a Load binding in the Fortnite config, or a binding in Global Settings.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM Apex demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts