XIM Community

Logitech G903, how to set DPI to max and then have it saved when plugging on Xim  (Read 206 times)

Offline EmmanuelCamden

• View Profile
I have a brand new Logitech G903: the mouse is great, but still the rotation is quite slow when using it with the Xim4.

Before plugging it on the Xim4 I plugged it into my pc, downloaded the Logitech software and set the default DPI to max. Still, it's not working the same way when I plug it into my Xim4, like if the DPI were reset to default or something.
Anyone can help me?

Offline Nicktyler222

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: z00g4ng
You must save that profile to the mouse's onboard memory or else it will only work when plugged into the PC with software

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro with 1TB Crucial MX500, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Aorus AMP500, Audio Technica ADG1X, SB X7, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Core i5 4690k, Corsair H100i, GTX 2070, 16GB Corsair Vengence DDR3, XFX ProSeries 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 2x .5 TB Samsung Evo SSD, 1TB Crucial MX 500, 1TB WD HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables. And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Admin