XIM Community

Idea for the future of XIM  (Read 200 times)

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
Idea for the future of XIM
« on: 02:14 PM - 07/26/19 »
So i thought of this idea..

Introducing Cloud Settings

Xim would be the server, and each user is connected thru the app on their phone, etc. With the cloud server, you can edit your settings right from the website and import them right to your phone with out copy and pasting or click on someones saved settings and they will import to your client, aka the xim app. This would settle majority of issues with configs that are copy and pasted with the wrong version.

The idea is simple;

On the xim.tech website a new page would be here; xim.tech/ximsettings This would take you over to a page that has what settings are saved, if you do not have a config on there, you can simply click on the settings that are in the forum and click the import button from anyone's thread, and it will import the settings right to the page xim.tech/ximsettings. From here it will list the config you just downloaded and upload it right to your phone after you send it.

I know this sounds pointless, but just think of how much easier it would be instead of trying to copy and paste a config from the forum to the app.

Maybe OBsiv can use this idea and think of something even better than this.

Always streaming, Click the spinning logo!

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
Re: Idea for the future of XIM
« Reply #1 on: 05:48 AM - 07/27/19 »
I like it. I always have trouble copying configs/curves from the forum, on my iPhone. Your idea may solve that. It would be easier to share configs as well, when Iím not at home.

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro, Crucial MX500 1TB, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Gigabyte Aorus, Audio Technica AD700, SB X7, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Intel Core i5 [email protected], Corsair H100i, EVGA GTX780, 16gb G-Skill [email protected], XFX ProSeries 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 3xSamsung Evo 500 SSD, WD 1TB HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables. And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend![/s]