XIM Community

Apex RMLegends Advanced Setup (12/22/20)  (Read 53879 times)

Offline obi-wan_legend

• View Profile
Re: Apex RMLegends Advanced Setup (WIP)
« Reply #15 on: 11:50 AM - 07/26/19 »
I have a better curve!

Lmao... seriously

Drop that bad boy Rml don't tease us but please us lol

Offline WarCat

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 11:53 AM - 07/26/19 »
Unless heís changed it any it is in his bo4 advanced setup. Works well with Apex, Iíve tried a few of his and this one is the best one for apex in my opinion, easy to manage, not too much acceleration but enough to break through the AA bubble in and out with ease.

Edit, just saw the previous context there, youíre saying an even better curve than the one posted for the bo4 advanced setup?

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO" - PUBG Shield [ON]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 12:21 PM - 07/26/19 »
Unless heís changed it any it is in his bo4 advanced setup. Works well with Apex, Iíve tried a few of his and this one is the best one for apex in my opinion, easy to manage, not too much acceleration but enough to break through the AA bubble in and out with ease.

Edit, just saw the previous context there, youíre saying an even better curve than the one posted for the bo4 advanced setup?

IMO, yes.. Iíll add it soon and keep the old one in the alternate ads sub config. You guys can trial both and see if you agree. Made a few other changes as well. New curve goes in Hip and Ads and Ads y/x ratio changed to 1.33

The new curve should be plug and play for Ads, you may have to change sensitivity slightly. For Hip youíll want to lower sensitivity a few points. Really makes Hip feel snappy though. I also removed all boost  from Hip with this.

Hereís the curve for those that donít want to wait. Use this curve for Hip and Ads.
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:gACBLIJYg4SEsIXchwiH0IiYiWCKKIu4jUiOEI7Yj6CQaJH4k4iUUJUYleCWqJg4mciakJtYnCCc6J54oAig0KGYomCjKKPwpYCnEKcQpxCnEKcQpxCnEKcQpxCnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<< 

Also... just a little Advice, this curve works better with BO4 as well, and... it works wonders with Destiny games as well

Cheers!

Offline Trshy

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 12:51 PM - 07/26/19 »

IMO, yes.. Iíll add it soon and keep the old one in the alternate ads sub config. You guys can trial both and see if you agree. Made a few other changes as well. New curve goes in Hip and Ads and Ads y/x ratio changed to 1.33

The new curve should be plug and play for Ads, you may have to change sensitivity slightly. For Hip youíll want to lower sensitivity a few points. Really makes Hip feel snappy though. I also removed all boost  from Hip with this.

Hereís the curve for those that donít want to wait. Use this curve for Hip and Ads.
X5BC:gACBLIJYg4SEsIXchwiH0IiYiWCKKIu4jUiOEI7Yj6CQaJH4k4iUUJUYleCWqJg4mciakJtYnCCc6J54oAig0KGYomCjKKPwpYCnEKcQpxCnEKcQpxCnEKcQpxCnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC

Also... just a little Advice, this curve works better with BO4 as well, and... it works wonders with Destiny games as well

Cheers!

okay now i'm hyped to get back home, I can't wait to try this new Thick Curve! btw is it okay to use your curves with common sync? or it is better with off? I really like the snappy feeling and auto-aim that comes with common sync.

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 12:57 PM - 07/26/19 »
You can use the same curves with every sync type. Will they feel slightly different? Yes. But only because lower sync values create more Aim Assist.

Offline HypeR

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 01:43 PM - 07/26/19 »

Cheers!

Can u Post ur Updated full config? Thanks alot. Keep up the good work. Ur the best.

Offline HypeR

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 03:48 PM - 07/26/19 »
Oh and whats ur Ingame fov?

tankttv

« Reply #22 on: 04:07 PM - 07/26/19 »
So this the new curve for blackout as well?

You can use the same curves with every sync type. Will they feel slightly different? Yes. But only because lower sync values create more Aim Assist.

Offline willemk

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: willemk
« Reply #23 on: 04:59 PM - 07/26/19 »
Still testing your last config, i think the first one was better.

Offline inhert101

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 05:03 PM - 07/26/19 »
Hey RML did you fix your in game settings like happy camper? Or is it set in default?

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 05:44 PM - 07/26/19 »
Oh and whats ur Ingame fov?

90 but itís really user preference.

Hey RML did you fix your in game settings like happy camper? Or is it set in default?

No this is completely different then Happy Campers. Mostly default, all settings are in OP. Itís been updated.

Still testing your last config, i think the first one was better.

I figured most would, I left all the curves in the Config for testing. I like to play pretty fast, with very minimal Aim Assist.

So this the new curve for blackout as well?

For me, YES! Iím not going to change it though.

Updated OP. Still a WIP though.

Offline mc_flo2006

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: I-FR25-I
Re: Apex RMLegends Advanced Setup (20190726)
« Reply #26 on: 07:49 PM - 07/26/19 »
Hi all...sorry but I'm new to this kind of configs...where do I have to copy the config into?

Thanks in advance

tankttv

« Reply #27 on: 09:05 PM - 07/26/19 »
How do you loot and heal in Apex I kinda figured it out but not really. @RMl

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Apex RMLegends Advanced Setup (20190726)
« Reply #28 on: 11:49 AM - 07/27/19 »
Hi all...sorry but I'm new to this kind of configs...where do I have to copy the config into?

Thanks in advance

Added Instructions to the OP.

How do you loot and heal in Apex I kinda figured it out but not really. @RMl

This is still a WIP, as I've now got the aim pretty much down pat. Changed my curves around a bit and added them to the OP. Currently using #2 Curve for Hip and #1 for ADS.

Feels Awesome and helps with sniping.

Updated the OP!

Offline noobz

• View Profile
Re: Apex RMLegends Advanced Setup (20190727)
« Reply #29 on: 12:03 PM - 07/27/19 »
whats the difference between the three curves