XIM Community

Apex RMLegends Advanced Setup (12/22/20)  (Read 53384 times)

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO" - PUBG Shield [ON]
    • View Profile
Re: Apex RMLegends Advanced Setup (20190727)
« Reply #45 on: 07:27 AM - 07/28/19 »
The sensitivity on this is insanely high, tried playing a game but had to switch it out after a few seconds.

Strange, Did you follow the instructions in the OP?

Are you using Advanced look mechanics in game?

Offline Verone-

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Verone-
« Reply #46 on: 09:58 AM - 07/28/19 »
For me it was like 10cm/360 as well, took about 1/3rd of sensitivity and it's nice

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 10:33 AM - 07/28/19 »
For me it was like 10cm/360 as well, took about 1/3rd of sensitivity and it's nice

Added the following to the OP. Hopefully it helps people understand the setup a little more.

"Everyone is different, a few may like my sensitivities, most will have to set their own. The curves will make Hip and Ads feel much more responsive, this will also increase your sensitivity. So if you're just copy/pasting the curves into your setup then you'll want to lower your sensitivity". - RML

Offline BenDova

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 10:35 AM - 07/28/19 »
This is really good! Do you think it would work the same with TF2 st?

Offline kjordz

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: kjordz x
« Reply #49 on: 10:40 AM - 07/28/19 »
The sensitivity on this is insanely high, tried playing a game but had to switch it out after a few seconds.

Double checked after this and I was actually running ALS from another config I had been trying, knocked it back to 7/7 and it's much better.

I'm getting a g502 tomorrow so I'll try this out for a few days and share my thoughts.

Offline Verone-

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 10:41 AM - 07/28/19 »

Added the following to the OP. Hopefully it helps people understand the setup a little more.

"Everyone is different, a few may like my sensitivities, most will have to set their own. The curves will make Hip and Ads feel much more responsive, this will also increase your sensitivity. So if you're just copy/pasting the curves into your setup then you'll want to lower your sensitivity". - RML
Everyone prefers something different as in sensitivity of course. What is your cm/360?

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 10:42 AM - 07/28/19 »

Not sure, but I wouldn't suggest using a different ST. The #1 reason to stay with "official ST's" is micro movements. That's where they shine the most. But every game also has other factors that effect the look mech. It's not just DZ, Mist job isn't that simple.

That being said.. I've always struggled a little with Vanilla ST's feeling slow or floaty (maybe just a me thing). Then of course there's Aim Assist. These curves fix those issues for me though. Everything feels responsive, snappy and AA is manageable now. No need to learn how to fight it as hard as with Vanilla.

Double checked after this and I was actually running ALS from another config I had been trying, knocked it back to 7/7 and it's much better.

I'm getting a g502 tomorrow so I'll try this out for a few days and share my thoughts.

Yeah ALS settings aren't needed with my curves, they fix the unresponsiveness and AA issue's of Vanilla settings. Thanks for confirming. G502 is a great mouse. I only use it do too using Nav though, because I NEED BUTTONS! I would use the Gpro, Rival 600 or O mouse if I could.

Everyone prefers something different as in sensitivity of course. What is your cm/360?

No offense, but this question always make's me chuckle a little. This is a PC question and would be relevant if playing without Aim Assist. I rarely play without Aim Assist, but even when I do (PUBG) I never make a setup based on CM's. Every setup I create is pure feel for the game. Hell.. maybe I've just been using XIM for too long but I know within mins where I want my sens to be. The only time my sens changes is when my curve changes.

With Aim Assist, who cares what your 360 turn radius is. I build my setups based on how Aim Assist effects my game. I want to play as fast as possible without sacrificing Accuracy. With XIM, that's a whole lot faster then on PC, due to AA.

Wait... hold on.. just for you, busting out my ruler!

About 19-20cm  ;)

Oops, my bad - about 21-22cm (see how hard this is).

« Last Edit: 11:02 AM - 07/28/19 by RML »

Offline BenDova

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 01:27 PM - 07/28/19 »
Absolutely love the curve so I decided to add it to my settings Iím also using it with the TF2 st and it melts.. I know itís better with the official st will have to give that a try
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=79713.0 Added it to my config and gave ya deserved credit  8)

Offline Redrabbit5

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 01:54 PM - 07/28/19 »
Thanks RML this config work better than all others shared til now IMO
PS4 PRO | BenQ EL2870U | XIM Apex | Titan T2 | Azeron Compact | Glorious Model O | Scythe USB Pedal | Astro A50 |

Offline Verone-

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 01:57 PM - 07/28/19 »

Not sure, but I wouldn't suggest using a different ST. The #1 reason to stay with "official ST's" is micro movements. That's where they shine the most. But every game also has other factors that effect the look mech. It's not just DZ, Mist job isn't that simple.

That being said.. I've always struggled a little with Vanilla ST's feeling slow or floaty (maybe just a me thing). Then of course there's Aim Assist. These curves fix those issues for me though. Everything feels responsive, snappy and AA is manageable now. No need to learn how to fight it as hard as with Vanilla.

Yeah ALS settings aren't needed with my curves, they fix the unresponsiveness and AA issue's of Vanilla settings. Thanks for confirming. G502 is a great mouse. I only use it do too using Nav though, because I NEED BUTTONS! I would use the Gpro, Rival 600 or O mouse if I could.

No offense, but this question always make's me chuckle a little. This is a PC question and would be relevant if playing without Aim Assist. I rarely play without Aim Assist, but even when I do (PUBG) I never make a setup based on CM's. Every setup I create is pure feel for the game. Hell.. maybe I've just been using XIM for too long but I know within mins where I want my sens to be. The only time my sens changes is when my curve changes.

With Aim Assist, who cares what your 360 turn radius is. I build my setups based on how Aim Assist effects my game. I want to play as fast as possible without sacrificing Accuracy. With XIM, that's a whole lot faster then on PC, due to AA.

Wait... hold on.. just for you, busting out my ruler!

About 19-20cm  ;)

Oops, my bad - about 21-22cm (see how hard this is).
haha nice work. I don't really care about it either, was just wondering if your cm/360 is the same as mine with the same settings. I try to match the sensitivity to be something like a 400/420 over the length of my whole pad.  (G440)
« Last Edit: 02:43 PM - 07/28/19 by Verone- »

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 02:15 PM - 07/28/19 »
haha work. I don't really care about it either, was just wondering if your cm/360 is the same as mine with the same settings. I try to match the sensitivity to be something like a 400/420 over the length of my whole pad.  (G440)

Actually that's a very good point (sorry I chuckled). That is a good way to compare setups. I'll add that in the future.

That's the great thing about feedback, makes us all better.

Cheers!

Offline Phoenix10

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 02:33 PM - 07/28/19 »
Man i tried your curves with a combination of disables setup and i thing i found the ultimate settings..

Do you want to give a look??

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Apex Legends 12k] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 02:44 PM - 07/28/19 »
Doesn't he use Advanced settings in game? I haven't looked at many other setups yet other then HCC's.

Offline Verone-

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 02:49 PM - 07/28/19 »
Doesn't he use Advanced settings in game? I haven't looked at many other setups yet other then HCC's.
no problem.

He tried but went back to default later

Offline Phoenix10

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 03:53 PM - 07/28/19 »

Its like that man

DPI 12,000
Polling: 1000
Hrtz: 1000

Hip: 4.8
Sync: Common
SAB: 0

ADS: 2.20
Sync: Common
SAB: 200

In game

Admin