XIM Community

What is the best cm/360 to ride the turn cap of most games?  (Read 1481 times)

Offline Feel

• View Profile
Iv been messing around with sensitivity’s testing to see what I like and was wondering if there’s a sensitivity that rides the turn speed cap pretty well so that your not wasting any movement. Also I’m sure it’s got to be a lower sensitivity so how do you get in and out of the AA bubble easier

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
I usually just set my mouse sensitivity to match my in-game sensitivity and use a curve. I use the same method for every game. So my build is usually:

Overwatch 55 in-game sensitivity horizontal/vertical. Mouse sentivity 55 hip/ads

Apex Legends in-game sensitivity horizontal/vertical 6/6. Mouse sensitivity 6 hip/ads.

And for every game I do the same thing. I got tired of tweaking stuff all the time.

The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline Domenic.HRO

• View Profile
I usually just set my mouse sensitivity to match my in-game sensitivity and use a curve. I use the same method for every game. So my build is usually:

Overwatch 55 in-game sensitivity horizontal/vertical. Mouse sentivity 55 hip/ads

Apex Legends in-game sensitivity horizontal/vertical 6/6. Mouse sensitivity 6 hip/ads.

And for every game I do the same thing. I got tired of tweaking stuff all the time.

How does this method work on black ops 4?  What value do you use?

Offline Feel

• View Profile
Also have a questions, with the lower values of apex Legends do you use higher dpi? I personally like 4K and hate how anything higher than that feels

Offline TSARGA

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: SkubaniecTSARGA
cm/360 is not a good standard, use cm/FOV instead.

For example, this is a very good method:
Set an ads sensitivity [...] that allows me to move to the edge of my screen perfectly in one swipe from the center of the mousepad to the edge..

This basically makes your mousepad a reflection of your monitor

I use 13-14 cm per FOV.

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile

How does this method work on black ops 4?  What value do you use?
I honestly haven't played black ops 4 in a long long time so I'm not too sure. I'll have to try it in team deathmatch. Right now I'm working on finding the perfect dpi. I feel like im almost there but just slightly too low.
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
Also have a questions, with the lower values of apex Legends do you use higher dpi? I personally like 4K and hate how anything higher than that feels
I started at 4k but now I'm slowly working my way up the ladder to find the perfect amount of dots for the new build I'm trying. A recent post gave me the idea to try it and see if a universal dpi could be achieved running the in-game sensitivity on the mouse even though they are completely different..i believe that a comfortable range for my new build wil be between 4900 dpi and about 5500. But I won't know until I keep making my way up. However, I can say that this process has yielded some great results. I'll stop once my sensitivity matches my right analog so closely that I can't tellnthe difference visually.

I think it really depends on how you build your config.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
There is no "best" setting. It's going to depend on your gaming style, preferred sensitivity and the turn speed cap of each individual game.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline HansZimmer

• View Profile
I use 30/cm but want to increase it, maybe 40-50 per cm one day, It feels good to move like that once you get used to it.

Offline Feel

• View Profile
Iv played from 10 inch per 360 to 18 inch per 360 and I love the lower sensitivity’s but I find it so hard to deal with aim assist and I don’t wanna just turn it off and put myself at a disadvantage since XIM is just an emulator and not as precise as pc aim. I also feel like you ride the turn cap better at slower sensitivity’s. Y’all have any recommendations on dpi, sync or other advanced options in on the XIM to deal with AA at slower sensitivity’s

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
Re: What is the best cm/360 to ride the turn cap of most games?
« Reply #10 on: 08:22 PM - 07/25/19 »
Iv played from 10 inch per 360 to 18 inch per 360 and I love the lower sensitivity’s but I find it so hard to deal with aim assist and I don’t wanna just turn it off and put myself at a disadvantage since XIM is just an emulator and not as precise as pc aim. I also feel like you ride the turn cap better at slower sensitivity’s. Y’all have any recommendations on dpi, sync or other advanced options in on the XIM to deal with AA at slower sensitivity’s

Throw my new curve on your ADS config and kiss AA problems goodbye!  ;)

Code: [Select]
  >>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:gACBLIJYg4SETIUUhdyHbIg0iPyJxItUjByM5I2sjnSQBJDMkZSSXJMkk+yVfJZElwyX1JicmWSaLJu8nISdTJ4UntyfpKBsoTSixKOMpFSlHKXkpqynEKcQpxCnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<   

Offline idkwtf

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 02:11 AM - 07/26/19 »
I think high sens. Low sens isn't going to register a lot of the movement when you try to do fast swipes. Being that these games are designed for controller, which have a very small range of motion, higher sens is probably better for xim. Something like 20cm prob work on every game.

Offline Feel

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 09:51 AM - 07/26/19 »
Yeah but with higher sensitivity it’s usually blinking red all the time which is wasted movement right?

Offline 1ME

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 11:33 AM - 07/26/19 »
I dont like low sense with the xim, becasue I have to supress my “flick instinct“ all the time.

You also get stuck a lot more in the aa bubble with too low sensitivities.

Mainly playing CoD   ▪   1600dpi   ▪   Default sync   ▪   1000hz
Play fair, have fun

Offline idkwtf

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 12:42 PM - 07/26/19 »
Yeah but with higher sensitivity it’s usually blinking red all the time which is wasted movement right?
What sens and what scenario? I think blinking while turning would be preferred over blinking while aiming  (flicking, target snapping, etc) with low sens