XIM Community

PERFECT Apex Legends Settings Using Advanced controls  (Read 32612 times)

Offline o PEEKABOO o

• View Profile
Re: PERFECT Apex Legends Settings Using Advanced controls
« Reply #90 on: 08:41 AM - 11/14/19 »
Is it just me or does the turn speed cap seem to increase when using the advanced settings?

Not u ; the "normal" 6-7 sense on Hip/ADS (for keepin AA) have a pretty low base turn speed ; by using advanced settings and max this stats u drastically increase this amount.

But, is it good in fact ? Being locked at turn speed on 7sense means already a @#$% high mouse sense.
not sure I follow what your saying..
i mean when using 7/7 normal settings there is a speed cap on how fast you can turn. Then using advanced settings it seems it may get increased a tad so you can turn slightly faster before hitting the cap.

Offline Burnt_Charcoal

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 09:45 AM - 11/18/19 »
Only changes I made was I'm running default and 12k DPI.
AA bubble virtually doesnt exist with this config.
The advanced settings are key.

Offline o PEEKABOO o

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 06:52 PM - 11/18/19 »
Only changes I made was I'm running default and 12k DPI.
AA bubble virtually doesnt exist with this config.
The advanced settings are key.
You can turn off AA by running 8/8 sensitivity in game, or disabling target compensation if using advanced settings.

Offline kozz1984

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 09:35 AM - 11/21/19 »
If the goal of all these settings is to minimize aim assist then why not use 8/8 sensitivity to get rid of aim assist all together?

Surely aim assist helps to some degree.

Offline year0

• Still, if YOU believe it helps YOU play better, tf
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: year0
« Reply #94 on: 12:30 AM - 11/22/19 »
Itís not to totally cut it out
PS4, Navi, G502 hero

Offline CrazyGamer1019

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 06:25 PM - 12/04/19 »
I too changed the DPI to 12k...tracks a ton better.

Amazing config!

Offline Usmc_Roy

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 07:47 PM - 12/06/19 »
Excellent settings man! Iím wondering if someone can help me with my micro movements when adsíing.... I feel like my crosshair is Ďjumpyí when Iím trying to track someone at distance. Hope that makes sense.

Offline Oldmanclutch606

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Oldmanclutch606
« Reply #97 on: 01:01 PM - 12/07/19 »
Excellent settings man! Iím wondering if someone can help me with my micro movements when adsíing.... I feel like my crosshair is Ďjumpyí when Iím trying to track someone at distance. Hope that makes sense.

Try moving your deadzone, in advanced settings, one or two more clicks to the right.

Offline Usmc_Roy

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 06:01 PM - 12/07/19 »

Try moving your deadzone, in advanced settings, one or two more clicks to the right.

Whatís your take on playing with 12,000 dpi? Do you get more AA at higher dpiís? Iím gonna try mine at 3200. 👍🏻

Offline Bb4life1991

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: YT Boogeyman
« Reply #99 on: 06:39 PM - 12/07/19 »

Whatís your take on playing with 12,000 dpi? Do you get more AA at higher dpiís? Iím gonna try mine at 3200. 👍🏻

higher dpi should be less aim assist people need to know what sensor they have in their mouse if it adds smoothing past a certain dpi ur only making aim assist stronger an playing with input lag

Offline Usmc_Roy

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: 06:48 PM - 12/07/19 »

higher dpi should be less aim assist people need to know what sensor they have in their mouse if it adds smoothing past a certain dpi ur only making aim assist stronger an playing with input lag

What do you recommend for a G502 mouse?

Offline Bb4life1991

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: YT Boogeyman
« Reply #101 on: 06:54 PM - 12/07/19 »
in all honesty to me all the dpi feel the same aside from aim assist difference want less aim assist you more dpi want less aim assist lower it. g502 doesnt add any smoothing at any dpi so your fine on any dpi. my redragon mouse adds 32 frames of smoothing past 2000dpi an i can definitely feel it make aim assist stronger and 32 frames of smoothing is 6.4ms input lag. which as we know input lag adds aim assist strength hint 125hz having the strongest aim assist (8ms input lag)

Offline ItZ_Me_Not_You

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 09:40 AM - 12/08/19 »
High DPI helps you break the aim assist bubble easier thats all.

Offline VyR

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 09:29 AM - 12/19/19 »
High DPI helps you break the aim assist bubble easier thats all.
Wut ? DPI changes nothing to AAB controls. 
If you have some bubbles issues ; what's mean you are not using Adv controls on the right way or playing on 7/7 senses.

Guys, let's be real 1sec : AAB is create by the base huge Apex' AimAssist.
- If you want to play with strong AA , you have to manage and play with this bubbleshit. (-> cant really "manage" it ; maybe just "reduce")
- If you're sick of bubbling, you have to reduce AA by using Advance controls ; no dz / +threshold and +adding lace.

That's the only way.

Offline ItZ_Me_Not_You

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 10:34 AM - 12/19/19 »
High DPI break the bubble easier fact ask RML