XIM Community

PERFECT Apex Legends Settings Using Advanced controls  (Read 18133 times)

Offline unknownuser

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Simply
  • PSN ID: Simply
Re: PERFECT Apex Legends Settings Using Advanced controls
« Reply #45 on: 05:28 PM - 08/13/19 »
I feel that max to the right on the pitch and yaw I get no aim assist, I always go 1 tick below max, or maybe it's just me I don't know. I always though that max is the equivalent of having 8 in game sens. which has no aim assist.

Offline tkon

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 07:54 PM - 08/13/19 »
Just want to say thanks for this confit.. had 7 solo win games today, feels soooo good

Offline unknownuser

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Simply
  • PSN ID: Simply
« Reply #47 on: 08:03 PM - 08/13/19 »
Also, could you explain why you went with the amount of outer threshold that you did? Wouldn't you want to push that as far out as possible so that you don't reach max turn speed as quickly?

How did you pick the top 4 settings before reaching the hip and ads settings (related to in-game settings). Just curious

Offline Oldmanclutch606

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Oldmanclutch606
« Reply #48 on: 05:48 PM - 08/22/19 »
Outer threshold won't affect this config as I don't use pitch or yaw.  Outer threshold setting determines when pitch and yaw take effect.

As far as the first four settings, I read what effect each setting has on joystick. My goal was to do two things; as little acceleration as possible AMD limit AA bubble.

Offline Jake_souder

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Jakeeee059
« Reply #49 on: 02:16 PM - 08/26/19 »
Why does this not feel smooth ads ? Like when I ads left to right it's like a stop and go sorta aiming lol like it's not smooth as just having no advanced look on should of not even tried this 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ messed up my muscle memory lol by having to swipe more
« Last Edit: 03:09 PM - 08/26/19 by Jake_souder »

Offline Timmah

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 03:23 PM - 08/26/19 »
Hi clutch have used your settings since you put them out they are bloody brilliant .Ive recently put RMLs curve 6 on top of your settings and have gone beast mode now.it works for me may work for others .cheers

Offline AgentAnesthetic

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: AnestheticAgent
« Reply #51 on: 09:23 PM - 08/26/19 »
I tried this for a couple hours tonight on XBox.  I really liked it.  It definitely solved that completely stuck AA bubble issue that's been plaguing me for weeks.  I need to test it out some more, but like it so far.

Offline lev33

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 02:54 AM - 08/27/19 »
Hi All,
Since the release of Season 2 I was having major issues with AA and the ADS just simply feeling sticky. I tried Disables and Oculus Mikki's and just couldn't get the feel right.

THIS CONFIG IS THE CLOSEST THING TO NO MOUSE ACCELERATION (PC feel) and it limits the sticky feeling from AA.  Averaging 5-10 kills every match...this feels amazing!! Been two days on this and got 20 wins already with this config.

Xbox Gamertag:  oldmanclutch606 (feel free to message me....always trying to find fellow xim''ers to get them dubs with)

Mouse:  3200 DPI, 1000 Hz

In Game Advanced Settings:
These settings are based on moving the bar all the way to the left and moving the bar to the right the number of times indicated.
Deadzone: click 1 to the right
Outer threashold:  click 1 to the right
Response Curve:  click 10 to the right
Target Compensation:  ON

Yaw Speed:  Maxed to the right
Pitch Speed:  maxed to the right
Turning Extra Yaw:  None - all the way left
Turning Extra Pitch:  None - all the way left
Turning Ramp-up time:  None - all the way left
Turning Ramp-up delay:  None -  all the way left

ADS Yaw Speed:  Maxed to the right
ADS Pitch Speed:  maxed to the right
ADS Turning Extra Yaw:  None - all the way left
ADS Turning Extra Pitch:  None - all the way left
ADS Turning Ramp-up time:  None - all the way left
ADS Turning Ramp-up delay:  None -  all the way left

Screenshot of advanced settings

http://imgur.com/gallery/OlS2i8j

XIM Settings:
1000 hz polling rate

HIP
Sensitivity: 10
Synchronize: Common
Smoothing: 6
Y/x Ratio: 1.0
Steady Aim: 0
Boost:  0
Ballistic Curve:  None

ADS:
Sensitivity: 15
Synchronize:  Default
Y/x Ratio: 1.0
Steady Aim: 0
Boost:  0
Ballistic Curve:  None
SAB:  OFF

Full Config

>>> XIM APEX [Apex Legends - Mouse Acc. Off] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Enjoy!

This says the Deadzone should be 1 to the right. But in the imgur picture provided, the Deadzone is actually maxed to the left. Which one is correct?

Offline lev33

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 03:48 AM - 08/27/19 »
I feel that max to the right on the pitch and yaw I get no aim assist, I always go 1 tick below max, or maybe it's just me I don't know. I always though that max is the equivalent of having 8 in game sens. which has no aim assist.

Iím trying 2 ticks below max on pitch and yaw

Offline AgentAnesthetic

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 09:58 PM - 08/27/19 »
So yea which is it?

Offline year0

• Still, if YOU believe it helps YOU play better, tf
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: year0
« Reply #55 on: 10:41 PM - 08/27/19 »
On PS$ I can reccomend sync being off, youll need to have your sens around 37 (12000 dpi) hip and 25 ads.

There's a video on youtube by occulus mikki, it's great
If you believe it gives you an edge, then it does.
That's why I game 100% nude in a climate controlled room. Clothes are only going to slow you down.

Offline Timmah

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 01:06 AM - 08/29/19 »
Yep I use sync off just use clutches in game setting which are flippen excellent

Offline Joe1975

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 05:04 AM - 09/01/19 »
Deadzone 2 clicks to the right feels better when following targets...

You can test it in the training with the moving targets, it easier to follow them.
I even can play deadzone 0 and nothing is moving, but deadzone 2 feels better then 0 or 1.

Test it, maybe it helps...:-)

Offline AgentAnesthetic

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 09:43 AM - 09/05/19 »
For XBox settings, these are as good as you can get.  Iíve been using them over a week with a lower sensitivity to fit my style absolutely shooting lasers.  Definitely check these out on XBox if you want a lower AA profile.

Offline Dread

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 02:06 AM - 09/06/19 »
For XBox settings, these are as good as you can get.  Iíve been using them over a week with a lower sensitivity to fit my style absolutely shooting lasers.  Definitely check these out on XBox if you want a lower AA profile.

Whats ur main and kills? Looking for xbox xim gamers