XIM Community

Apex legends st needs to be retrained  (Read 5623 times)

Offline Hdparsons3

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Indianat0nes
Apex legends st needs to be retrained
« on: 08:15 AM - 07/23/19 »
Trying to be as nice as possible but dozens and dozens of users on here are saying the same thing. Apex legends needs to be retrained period. Nobody uses 8/8 there is not a single user shared profile that uses 8/8. I can also put a titanfall 2 config side by side to an apex legends st and outshoot it all day long I have 11,600 kills with the xim at this point I can very very clearly feel the difference. No more excuses aim is the same 8/8 7/7 nonsense. It's clearly not and you as developers owe it to us as a community to fix this and stop with the run around. Thank you

Offline Lucifalic

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Lucifalic
Re: Apex legends st needs to be retrained
« Reply #1 on: 08:31 AM - 07/23/19 »
8/8 Is simply no aim assist. It does not increase the Speed of the cap at all.

Lots of people have confirmed this in their testing. If you have 11,600 kills youíre doing just fine so the hostility in your first post here seems pretty unwarranted

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #2 on: 08:36 AM - 07/23/19 »
Are you asking about an ST retrain at 7 sensitivity? If so, we've already verified that the existing ST doesn't change at 7.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline Hdparsons3

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09:09 AM - 07/23/19 »
Me as well as dozens of other members are saying this is simply not correct whatever method used to verify is wrong and apex st needs to be retrained it's not I'm doing just fine and it's not hostility the members have requested a retrain on 7/7 or a fix of the aim assist that only feels proper on titanfall 2 I'm only stating factual information and explaining that whatever method used to verify is wrong and to stop reiterating the same excuse and just retrain the st on 7/7 like the members have requested if you want me to take the time to troll all the posts where dozens have members have stated time and time again that it needs to be redone. Just do it

Offline piiwii

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 09:11 AM - 07/23/19 »
Me as well as dozens of other members are saying this is simply not correct whatever method used to verify is wrong and apex st needs to be retrained it's not I'm doing just fine and it's not hostility the members have requested a retrain on 7/7 or a fix of the aim assist that only feels proper on titanfall 2 I'm only stating factual information and explaining that whatever method used to verify is wrong and to stop reiterating the same excuse and just retrain the st on 7/7 like the members have requested if you want me to take the time to troll all the posts where dozens have members have stated time and time again that it needs to be redone. Just do it

Can you repeat that again?
Setup: XIM Apex, Titan Two, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, Logitech G440 mousepad, LucidSound LS30 headphones, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR wireless access point

My RAINBOW SIX SIEGE Titan Two Mega Script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM

What is a ballistic curve? Click here to learn more: https://bit.ly/2qzUAjg

Comprehensive guide on scissor style keyboards: https://goo.gl/UtkZyX

Find me on the ConsoleTuner (Titan Two) forums: pablosscripts

Offline Lukino

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ManHasNoName85
« Reply #5 on: 09:16 AM - 07/23/19 »

Whoa mate. Although I understand your frustration because I am yet to find good settings for apex legends (will be trying BenDova s next), there is a way of asking.  developers like Obsiv are not only focused on one game. I donít think youíll get far by what only comes across as demanding and rude. You have to appreciate how much of a good work they doing which allows people like me to use more appropriate peripherals. Give them time

Offline Hdparsons3

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 09:22 AM - 07/23/19 »
No it's cleary written for you to decipher the run on sentence by yourself but if you need it in lamens terms apex legends needs to be retrained. For further proof search the word retrain on this forum and look how many times the subject has been brought up and deferred by them saying it won't change anything. Look at everything everyone else is saying if you can't understand me. Apex needs to be retrained end of story period something is wrong whether is be fov, some sort of aim mechanic that adjusts aim assist,  7/7 or any combination of the above is not correct for whatever reason and it needs to be redone. Titanfall 2 feels better and it shouldn't

Offline Hdparsons3

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 09:25 AM - 07/23/19 »
It's not give them time bro the developers cleary stated that they're not gonna retrain it and in my honest opinion that's unnaccceptable with as many different articles you can find when you search the word retrain on the website clearly something is wrong and I'm just bringing it to everyone's attention so it doesn't continue to get ignored. I don't know if I can also just politely ask for them to at least put the two configs side by side and do some manual resting or something so you can see that we can clearly feel the different for me it's the difference between a 6 kill game and a 15 kill game because with ranked mode you instantly pay for mistakes

Offline Hdparsons3

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 09:34 AM - 07/23/19 »
Guys I'm really no trying to be rude I'm just being extremely straightforward and stating only facts. It's not an opinion at this point because it's too clear of a difference and I don't know how to prove it without yall physically putting the configs in a game with aim assist not the training range and feeling the difference between shoving a whole 301 clip in someone's face and sputtering 15/18 bullets standard mag which is still good dont get me wrong but against decent players in ranked who can land 18/18 bullets you don't stand a chance and it's clearly proven to me in real time over and over again and it looks like there are a ton of other people having the same problem that's literally all that I'm saying

Offline sss802

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 09:55 AM - 07/23/19 »
He cant retrain it.The training mode has a diffrent aim than the actual in game aim.

Offline Hdparsons3

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 10:00 AM - 07/23/19 »
What? If that is the case the in game aim needs to be used. Whatever method used to find the proper sensitivity with games that don't have training rooms I'm sure could be applied so yeah can be retrained

Offline WarCat

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 10:56 AM - 07/23/19 »
I imagine that it takes longer than a 15 minute match to train the ST in game, sure it could be done, but factor in the storm, you might have to move every couple of minutes and interrupt the ST training. I donít see a feasible way to do it in game that wouldnít be tedious and very time consuming. I donít think there is a different look mechanic in training, perhaps the aim assist is different.

You have to keep in mind that when training an ST, aim assist is not taken in to account. The titan fall ST may work better than the apex, but it is not better at providing a 1:1 experience which is the goal of the ST. If your intention is to have a better experience with AA then sure, experiment with the expert settings, in game settings, or a different ST.

Now, if the ST was trained while aiming at a target in the firing range, there is aim assist, which may impacted the ST training (an assumption, not a fact)

With that said, I feel your pain... season 2 has been horrible for me and my experience with AA, and many others as evidenced by the increase in DPI per config. Maybe something changed between season 1 and season 2? It would be nice to have it looked at just in case. Perhaps the difference between 7/7 in game and 8/8 in game has changed? If I remember correctly, I tested 8/8 out and aim assist was still present, or I still lost functionality when ADSing... so maybe something changed on ADS only?

Also, Iíll add that I finally was able to get better aiming behavior and/or aim assist experience by once again switching to advanced settings. I know itís been asked quite a few times before, and the answer has been difficult instructions and not much improvement to the existing ST, but I believe that it is much better with advanced settings in regards to turn speed. I donít know if I am remembering correctly but I think Mist (or maybe it was someone else) said that it was only about a 3% difference, but it feels like a much better turn speed  experience in game with max pitch/yaw. Could we please get advanced settings supported with an official ST, even if it has to be separate from the ďbasicĒ ST?

We have the option in our XIM to enable expert settings, and they can be confusing, but we still have the option for the best experience, why canít we have that same option with an ST and in game settings as well?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #12 on: 10:58 AM - 07/23/19 »
Does Apex Legends feel fine using the latest ST when using 8?

Offline BenDova

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 11:09 AM - 07/23/19 »
This is why I started using the TF2 st, it was trained with aim assist and it feels very consistent comparing to the apexís
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=79713.0

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #14 on: 11:11 AM - 07/23/19 »
We never train any translator with aim assist.