XIM Community

Apex legends st needs to be retrained  (Read 5612 times)

Offline jd394y

• View Profile
Re: Apex legends st needs to be retrained
« Reply #45 on: 09:42 AM - 08/21/19 »
Why would you guys need a new ST? This comes right out of the box amazing. You can't fix potato aim. You all have EVERY necessary tools to fix any issue with your xim performance. If you can not figure out how to control your device, their is over thousands of threads posted that can help you in the slightest way.

My advice to the people who thinks apex needs to be retrained.

- STOP MESSING WITH BALLISTIC CURVES.
- Increase your smoothing
- TURN YOUR SAB OFF!
- Increase X/Y value
- Add boost
- Play with 7, 7 CLASSIC
- FOV on 104

I have zero issues with aim assist

how come so many people are using or recommending 200 SAB on ADS if you are suggesting it off? Sorry im just confused on what's best lol. Thanks in advance!

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: ceebs_63
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
« Reply #46 on: 10:15 AM - 08/21/19 »
Why would you guys need a new ST? This comes right out of the box amazing. You can't fix potato aim. You all have EVERY necessary tools to fix any issue with your xim performance. If you can not figure out how to control your device, their is over thousands of threads posted that can help you in the slightest way.

- TURN YOUR SAB OFF!
- Increase X/Y value
- Add boost
- Play with 7, 7 CLASSIC
- FOV on 104

how come so many people are using or recommending 200 SAB on ADS if you are suggesting it off? Sorry im just confused on what's best lol. Thanks in advance!
Because everyone is different. What works for one person is anathema to another. \_(ツ)_/

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro + Crucial MX500 1TB, Xbox Series X, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Aorus AMP500, AKG K702, Creative Sound Blaster X7, iFi Zen DAC v2, iFi Zen CAN, Eve Spectrum 4K 144Hz.

LIAN LI A4 H2O, ASRock Z690M-ITX/ax, Intel Core i5 12400, EK-AIO Basic 240, Crucial 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 980 Pro Gen4 2TB, Crucial MX500 1TB, KFA2 RTX 3080 SG, Cooler Master V850 SFX Gold and if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 09:28 AM - 08/22/19 »

- TURN YOUR SAB OFF!
- Increase X/Y value
- Add boost
- Play with 7, 7 CLASSIC
- FOV on 104

how come so many people are using or recommending 200 SAB on ADS if you are suggesting it off? Sorry, I'm just confused on what's best lol. Thanks in advance!

This is because they have no idea how to use a xim. SAB was NOT intended to be put at such a high value. If you are using SAB use a value from off to 99. Anything else above that is not a recommended value.OR yall could keep using 200 SAB and complain in the forum that the ST "Does not feel right" :)