XIM Community

Generic aplha ST for apex legends (help)  (Read 960 times)

Offline AahTist

• View Profile
Generic aplha ST for apex legends (help)
« on: 09:39 PM - 07/22/19 »
So this configuration was posted for apex legends using the generic alpha ST and it works really well (when it does work and that's the problem) and for a few ppl including myself it feels better than the official ST but the problem is there is a small stutter on micro movements but it doesn't happen to everyone when I first used it I didn't get stutter but the next day I had it.
So myself and some others have been trying to figure out whats wrong some ppl don't even experience it at all but the only way to get around it is to unplug the xim then plug it back in until the stutter is gone then the config is fine.
So im asking if theres a way to fix this or if someone with more experience could help us out here would be great thanks.
Here is the original post for the setup.

This requires you using the ALPHA ST not the official one.
Paste this curve in
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:gSwTaaWlJhcmiqb8Jvwm/Cb9Jv0m/Sb9Jv4m/ib+Jv4m/ib/Jv8m/yb/JwAnACcAJwAnACcBJwEnAScBJwEnAicCJwInAicDJwMnAycDJwMnBCcEJwQnBCcFJwWnBSaMJhMlmqUh:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<
Sens is gonna be in 1-3 depending on taste
Common Sync
Ingame: Custom Look Controls (On)
DEADZONE - +1
OUTER THRESHOLD - MAX
RESPONSE CURVE -  0
TARGET COMPENSATION - (This is Aim Assist,you pick)
YAW/PITCH/TURNING EXTRA YAW/TURNING EXTRA PITCH/TURNING RAMP UP TIME - MAX
TURNING RAMP UP DELAY -  0
-SAME FOR ADS-
I use 3400 Dpi 1000hz with Nav so I don't know SAB.
***Due to differences in the PS4 and Xbox I should state this works on the XBOX but could work in PS4, you'll just have to adjust the very first variable on the curve to find the PS4 DEADZONE.If you don't know how to do that then wait for one of these amazing PS4 users to post.
Hope you love it as much as I do.

Offline dan_94

• View Profile
Re: Generic aplha ST for apex legends (help)
« Reply #1 on: 11:55 PM - 07/22/19 »
I am reading this on a laptop, so i cant see the curve pasted in here. But what i can see is that there is Outerthreshold MAX. Dont know if you have done it correctly cause max means completely to the right. (maybe the mistake?)
Secondly if you did it correctly you could try to minimize Outer threshold (absolutely to the left = 0) cause there is no sense to max it out. Further you have to readjust your sens. Try this out :)

In addition, i have to tell you, i tried alot to make linear better than the official ST, but the truth is, it cant be, cause i always found a problem with the deadzone, so micro movement to the right was more responsive than to the left, so i went back to the official ST.
Greetings

Offline Happy Camper Cavalry

• Only the best
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: 12 Current Members
« Reply #2 on: 06:36 PM - 07/23/19 »
I am reading this on a laptop, so i cant see the curve pasted in here. But what i can see is that there is Outerthreshold MAX. Dont know if you have done it correctly cause max means completely to the right. (maybe the mistake?)
Secondly if you did it correctly you could try to minimize Outer threshold (absolutely to the left = 0) cause there is no sense to max it out. Further you have to readjust your sens. Try this out :)

In addition, i have to tell you, i tried alot to make linear better than the official ST, but the truth is, it cant be, cause i always found a problem with the deadzone, so micro movement to the right was more responsive than to the left, so i went back to the official ST.
Greetings
Though I agree with you that in theory the outer threshold Should be at 0 But one thing this game has proven is the tthe advanced controls don't do exactly what they say. At the end of the day the outer threshold at max just feels better
Practice Responsible Xim ownership, and disable aim assist!

Offline dan_94

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12:43 AM - 07/24/19 »
In reality i think the outer threshold is just personal preference.
I tested this confiq yesterday and its the same thing i always experienced with Linear & Generic Alpha. Micro movement to the right is floaty and to the left way less sensitive caused by deadzone issues. Dont know it you guys experiencing this too? Its not that much but thats exactly the reason i switch from Linear to the official ST and working with advanced settings there.
Sorry i couldnt help further with the stutter, but i think thats a deadzone related problem which cant be solved completely.
Greetings

Offline AahTist

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05:01 PM - 07/24/19 »
In reality i think the outer threshold is just personal preference.
I tested this confiq yesterday and its the same thing i always experienced with Linear & Generic Alpha. Micro movement to the right is floaty and to the left way less sensitive caused by deadzone issues. Dont know it you guys experiencing this too? Its not that much but thats exactly the reason i switch from Linear to the official ST and working with advanced settings there.
Sorry i couldnt help further with the stutter, but i think thats a deadzone related problem which cant be solved completely.
Greetings
We found out that SAB had to be completely off.

Admin