XIM Community

Apex Legends - AimBot Like Settings - Season 2 + Optional Curve!  (Read 29759 times)

Offline BenDova

• View Profile
What is the benefit of using the CURVE?

Do you use it or not?
Personally I donít like using any curves because it creates a bit of acceleration where if you donít use the curve and keep it 1:1 you would build muscle memory

Offline darreng

• View Profile
With the Curve on it feels so slow but without its much faster and harder to handle.

:)

Offline BenDova

• View Profile
With the Curve on it feels so slow but without its much faster and harder to handle.

:)
Thats right because if you have the curve on youíre supposed to lower your sensitivity without it you might have to adjust it, I recommend using no curve and go in training and find what sensitivity feels good to you and go from there  ;D

Offline Sorrynotsorry

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Noluckneeded
This build is really good once you get the sensitivity right

Offline Boland

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: BOLAND_RUS
I liked Your config, but I have not yet decided on the ideal sensitivity

Offline BenDova

• View Profile
I liked Your config, but I have not yet decided on the ideal sensitivity
Thats exactly what you should spent time on finding. Increase or decrease by .01 till you get what feels right to you

Offline jennierubyjane

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: jennierubyjane
  • PSN ID: jennierubyjane
I go 3.85 for both hip and ads and it kinda gets me the feeling of season 1 aiming. Thanks.
12k dpi and 1000hz polling.

My xim apex was jittering so hard in season 2 and the AA bubble was too strong. Every beta firmware update just makes it much worse... TF2 ST maybe the solution

Edit: 15kills and 3300+ damage in the first game with this config !
« Last Edit: 11:28 AM - 08/05/19 by jennierubyjane »

Offline BenDova

• View Profile
I go 3.85 for both hip and ads and it kinda gets me the feeling of season 1 aiming. Thanks.

My xim apex was jittering so hard in season 2 and the AA bubble was too strong. Every beta firmware update just makes it much worse... TF2 ST maybe the solution

exactly, we used to use this ST before the official ST. Not gonna lie the apex st was definitely better during S1 but with all changes they made, for me I feel like the TF2 st brings a little of that S1 feel back. Good thing you took the time to find your preferred sensitivity because really you donít want to copy sensitivity from any config, itís a preference,  Glad youíre having fun!
« Last Edit: 01:34 PM - 08/05/19 by BenDova »

Offline Kuramakun

• View Profile
Okay I got you my mediocre clipped video with terrible music to cover my voice up

Offline BenDova

• View Profile
Okay I got you my mediocre clipped video with terrible music to cover my voice up
Up on front page, simplicity makes the clip even better. Letís run a couple games  ;D

Offline BenDova

• View Profile
This build is really good once you get the sensitivity right
Yessir !

Offline Jaxstevens

• View Profile
Tried these settings today and tonight and got to say it plays like a dream now AVG 2k dmg up from about 1k won 9 games out of 12.

Awesome job thanks for sharing!!

Offline BenDova

• View Profile
Tried these settings today and tonight and got to say it plays like a dream now AVG 2k dmg up from about 1k won 9 games out of 12.

Awesome job thanks for sharing!!
Glad to hear youíre enjoying it!

Offline Luckybastard

• View Profile
do you like the new cod ?

Offline tkon

• View Profile

Is that while using the curve as well?

Admin