XIM Community

Apex Legends - AimBot Like Settings - Season 2 + Optional Curve!  (Read 29762 times)

Offline BenDova

• View Profile
Re: Apex Legends - AimBot Like Settings - Season 2 + RML Curve!
« Reply #75 on: 05:21 PM - 07/30/19 »
Okay, I'm a new fourms user, but I've delved and dug into alot of topics and experimented with many configs firstly I must ask, I'm running 1k polling and 16k dpi this config feels sluggish and I'm unable to pull results at all with sync off and the curve, what could be a work around this, is the sensitivity settings experimentable? Any reason it would feel sluggish that I'm not catching  on to, I'm quiet baffled and would like to see a way to work this config
Hello and welcome to the forums, I play on 16k dpi with 1k Polling as well, I donít use the the curve but instead use common sync with a very low Sens since Iím on 16k dpi. Sync off is good but it creates stutter. COMMON sync is usually for games like apex legends so try that and lmk
I wouldn't say it's so much about the curve that I'm questioning as for I know sensitivity settings are personal but will adjusting them too drastically affect your config and how it reacts to the aa system, also thanks for the welcome I've been lurking far too long
Nah not at all, sensitivity wouldnít affect it be itís more of what DPI & Polling usually the higher dpi the less aa but more responsive movements however when using COMMON Sync you get more aa so itís a counter to the high dpi. On top of that I use SAB which makes AA little more sticky to counter the dpi as well

Ah  very insightful I appreciate you taking the time for me, I understood about common and sab but have been hesitant to play around with sensitivity on a large scale
find a sweet spot I donít adjust my sensitivity on a large scale, I go by .01

Offline TW-NO1

• View Profile
Hi

I use your CONFIGS, it's feel good for me.

However, I have a question

Is "dead zone" means "look dead zone"? (in game setting)

If yes, why use small? not zero (leftmost)?

many thanks
« Last Edit: 08:40 PM - 07/30/19 by TW-NO1 »

Offline BenDova

• View Profile
Hi

I use your CONFIGS, it's feel good for me.

However, I have a question

Is "dead zone" means "look dead zone"? (in game setting)

If yes, why use small? not zero (leftmost)?

many thanks
Thanks for the feedback!
in apex legends thereís two types of Deadzones.
One being aim Deadzone
And one being look deadzone
I have both set to small just because thatís the way I have been running it. If you change to none you might have to adjust your sensitivity as itís very responsive along with my high dpi it would register any movement so for now itís not for me and thatís why I have it on small

Offline Kuramakun

• View Profile
My final output on this config, once I got my sensitivity where I like it, this config hits them like a semi truck that's a homing missile at the same time nuff said. I'll try to clip up a video later of a good game

Offline BenDova

• View Profile
My final output on this config, once I got my sensitivity where I like it, this config hits them like a semi truck that's a homing missile at the same time nuff said. I'll try to clip up a video later of a good game
Would love to see some clips, glad youíre having a great time!

Offline JMurdock

• View Profile

Do you mind sharing if you're using the Common sync set-up or RML's curve with OFF sync?

Offline BenDova

• View Profile

Do you mind sharing if you're using the Common sync set-up or RML's curve with OFF sync?
For me, I feel more comfortable with no curve setup. So TF2 st with common sync config  :D

Offline Luckybastard

• View Profile
I Just Want To Thank You So Much Literally Made Account Just To Tell You How Great This Feels! You Made It More Enjoyable For Me Keep Up The Great Work.
Also I Added You :)

Offline JMurdock

• View Profile

For me, I feel more comfortable with no curve setup. So TF2 st with common sync config  :D

Appreciate the response and you sharing your config.

Offline Kuramakun

• View Profile
I have a config for both, but I primarily use the titan fall 2 st with common no html curve 6.40 hip
 5.25 aim

Offline Dustin

• View Profile
I used  to run tf2 before and glad you posted this to go back to it. I was doing well before but going back to this with sab off hip and 200 sab ads is a sweet config. I appreciate you posting this. May also wanna try 1.03 on x/y ads. I never use it but gave it a try and itís a laser.

Offline darreng

• View Profile
Going to give this a try tonight.

Been using D1sable's where I average 5-7 kills per game with Gibraltar.

Will feedback :)

Offline darreng

• View Profile
What is the benefit of using the CURVE?

Do you use it or not?

Offline BenDova

• View Profile

Appreciate the response and you sharing your config.
Ofcourse!  8)

Offline BenDova

• View Profile
I used  to run tf2 before and glad you posted this to go back to it. I was doing well before but going back to this with sab off hip and 200 sab ads is a sweet config. I appreciate you posting this. May also wanna try 1.03 on x/y ads. I never use it but gave it a try and itís a laser.
Yup itís always been a day one for me then switched and went back, will give it a try but do you use it for recoil?