XIM Community

Apex Legends - AimBot Like Settings - Season 2 + Optional Curve!  (Read 29767 times)

Offline BenDova

• View Profile
Re: Apex Legends - AimBot Like Settings - Season 2
« Reply #60 on: 03:19 PM - 07/28/19 »
Anything other change? New sens maybe?
Ur playing on a softpad or
Changed Sync from Common to OFF because of the new curve that was added  ::)
Cloth pad, I play on a keyboard Corsair k70 and when it comes to sensitivity itís all different and preference
« Last Edit: 03:41 PM - 07/28/19 by BenDova »

Offline HypeR

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 03:57 PM - 07/28/19 »
Cloth pad, I play on a keyboard Corsair k70 and when it comes to sensitivity itís all different and preference

The New sens is really slow. Its with 12k dpi or ur on 16k with curve? Thanks again

Offline BenDova

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 04:01 PM - 07/28/19 »

The New sens is really slow. Its with 12k dpi or ur on 16k with curve? Thanks again
the Sens that are posted are with 12k dpi, adjust it to your liking if you feel itís too low thatís because I like to use my arm and wrist movements so I give a little space for both but again itís all preference  ;D

Offline StampedePC

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Stampede
Re: Apex Legends - AimBot Like Settings - Season 2 + RML Curve!
« Reply #63 on: 06:47 PM - 07/28/19 »
Is it just me or when I'm trying to make any sort of micro movement with the titanfall st it feels weird? When I use the normal apex st I don't have the problem? I'm not sure what it is when I bind to switch my configs I feel a noticable difference when aimed down sites I've tried everything from steady aim to boost to changing dpi etc I think it's the st but otherwise I like the titanfall st better everything about it other than micro movements is good. I was curious if anyone else had this problem if so how did you fix it?

Offline BenDova

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 07:10 PM - 07/28/19 »
Is it just me or when I'm trying to make any sort of micro movement with the titanfall st it feels weird? When I use the normal apex st I don't have the problem? I'm not sure what it is when I bind to switch my configs I feel a noticable difference when aimed down sites I've tried everything from steady aim to boost to changing dpi etc I think it's the st but otherwise I like the titanfall st better everything about it other than micro movements is good. I was curious if anyone else had this problem if so how did you fix it?
i feel the same as well, unfortunately thereís pros & cons to everything. There is no fix for the TF2 st to have better micro movements but thereís is a fix for the apex st that makes it feel a lot better
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=79390.0

Offline StampedePC

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Stampede
« Reply #65 on: 08:58 PM - 07/28/19 »
i feel the same as well, unfortunately thereís pros & cons to everything. There is no fix for the TF2 st to have better micro movements but thereís is a fix for the apex st that makes it feel a lot better
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=79390.0
Thanks! I'll have to try it out and see how it is.

Offline Nicktags

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Nicktags
« Reply #66 on: 10:12 PM - 07/28/19 »
So which st is better when itís comes to both ? The tf2 or official apex config

Offline BenDova

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 10:24 PM - 07/28/19 »
So which st is better when itís comes to both ? The tf2 or official apex config
both are good depending on your preference, TF2 usually more consistent aa while apex is better with micro movements test both out

Offline OMG_its_NoHackz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: OMG_its_NoHackz
« Reply #68 on: 09:50 AM - 07/29/19 »
Which is better, using common sync with no curve, or sync off and use the curve you've provided?

Offline BenDova

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 10:12 AM - 07/29/19 »
Which is better, using common sync with no curve, or sync off and use the curve you've provided?
Sync OFF if using curve however if you like more aa then change it to common

Offline Kuramakun

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 03:12 PM - 07/30/19 »
Okay, I'm a new fourms user, but I've delved and dug into alot of topics and experimented with many configs firstly I must ask, I'm running 1k polling and 16k dpi this config feels sluggish and I'm unable to pull results at all with sync off and the curve, what could be a work around this, is the sensitivity settings experimentable? Any reason it would feel sluggish that I'm not catching  on to, I'm quiet baffled and would like to see a way to work this config

Offline BenDova

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 03:30 PM - 07/30/19 »
Okay, I'm a new fourms user, but I've delved and dug into alot of topics and experimented with many configs firstly I must ask, I'm running 1k polling and 16k dpi this config feels sluggish and I'm unable to pull results at all with sync off and the curve, what could be a work around this, is the sensitivity settings experimentable? Any reason it would feel sluggish that I'm not catching  on to, I'm quiet baffled and would like to see a way to work this config
Hello and welcome to the forums, I play on 16k dpi with 1k Polling as well, I donít use the the curve but instead use common sync with a very low Sens since Iím on 16k dpi. Sync off is good but it creates stutter. COMMON sync is usually for games like apex legends so try that and lmk

Offline Kuramakun

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 03:59 PM - 07/30/19 »
Hello and welcome to the forums, I play on 16k dpi with 1k Polling as well, I donít use the the curve but instead use common sync with a very low Sens since Iím on 16k dpi. Sync off is good but it creates stutter. COMMON sync is usually for games like apex legends so try that and lmk
I wouldn't say it's so much about the curve that I'm questioning as for I know sensitivity settings are personal but will adjusting them too drastically affect your config and how it reacts to the aa system, also thanks for the welcome I've been lurking far too long

Offline BenDova

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 04:24 PM - 07/30/19 »
I wouldn't say it's so much about the curve that I'm questioning as for I know sensitivity settings are personal but will adjusting them too drastically affect your config and how it reacts to the aa system, also thanks for the welcome I've been lurking far too long
Nah not at all, sensitivity wouldnít affect it be itís more of what DPI & Polling usually the higher dpi the less aa but more responsive movements however when using COMMON Sync you get more aa so itís a counter to the high dpi. On top of that I use SAB which makes AA little more sticky to counter the dpi as well

Offline Kuramakun

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 05:06 PM - 07/30/19 »
Nah not at all, sensitivity wouldnít affect it be itís more of what DPI & Polling usually the higher dpi the less aa but more responsive movements however when using COMMON Sync you get more aa so itís a counter to the high dpi. On top of that I use SAB which makes AA little more sticky to counter the dpi as well

Ah  very insightful I appreciate you taking the time for me, I understood about common and sab but have been hesitant to play around with sensitivity on a large scale...   further modification of this post after attempting to find the most comfortable sensitivity I've found out that the tf2 st is very good and the aa seems to be alot more pliable to game play very impressive
« Last Edit: 05:38 PM - 07/30/19 by Kuramakun »

Admin