XIM Community

Can somebody look at this clip and tell me how to smooth out my mouse movements?  (Read 528 times)

Offline Rain1dog

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Rain1dog
https://youtu.be/xLJ6OWPUO5U

Just skip to about 1:13 seconds to when I'm in the red water.  Trying to get my movements less jerky.  My Hip sen is around 28 and ADS is 16.5.

Any information greatly appreciated.

Offline The prodigy

• MVP
    • View Profile
I don't see anything special this stuff happens on PC all the time. 
Only difference is when it happens while using a XIM people go blame there settings.

Maybe you lost Aim assist for a second because of the opponents underwater movement, it's possible. 
I still wouldn't go change up anything just for this.

Offline Rain1dog

• View Profile
Word, I didn't know if it was to jumpy.  It's been 15 years since I've played PC.

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
It looked as if you couldn't break into the hit box at all the first few burst. In fact, it looked as if you got pushed away. But, then you managed to get inside the hit box after a few adjustments. Your sensitivity looked pretty comfortable and the mouse movements weren't bad at all. If anything, the most I would do is add a little steady aim. And I mean a tiny bit. Maybe something like 1 literally and at the most 1.5. So that next time it would be a little easier to get inside of the hit box because your settings seem to be pretty stable. Even though you may have lost aim assist due to the environment you should still be able to swipe cleanly from left to right over the target. But, for some reason you couldn't even do that because your crosshair got rejected. So hopefully the steady aim will fix that issue.
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline Strykain

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Strykain
Honestly, that's just kind of normal. It happens on PC as well. Not saying it's what happened, but could be that you fixated on the target so much, that you were clicking really fast which would maybe throw off your aim. Then you start to panic subcionciously and attempt to recenter your shots, which often leads to under/overcorrecting.

Either way, you still got the win~ That's all that matters.

Offline MrBrutalFrosty

• MVP
  • Australian Youtuber 1.7k Subs All Things FPS COD
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: MrBrutalFrosty
  • PSN ID: Mr_Brutal_Frosty Youtube: MrBrutalFrosty
i dunno for me i think the game does weird @#$% underwater tbh

Offline X.I.M-Abuse

• View Profile
In my opinion (and experience) this is not normal. I can't understand why some of the others here say that this happens on PC as well?  I don't have things like that on PC or on my apex, and I'm playing blackout only.

Your Sens is definitely too high for the 2x scope it looks like you can't handle that speed. I don't want to offend you. You didn't moved your abr scope in most of your kills but when you had to in the under water part it was way too fast. At some point it even looks like you changed the X/Y ratio in the settings?  On which zoom sens (in game) do you play?  A look on your settings would be helpful.

I'm sure this isn't a aim assist problem because your enemy's was too far away.

I would say one of the most important steps is to lower your ads settings at least for scopes 2x+ you can do that in game or in the manager.

Ofc it can be many things your mouse or whatever. But it really looks like this is just too fast four you as soon you get under pressure.

If it's just a one time thing ignore it, if it happens often lower the sens.

I'm German if you want to play or whatever you can add me ps4 CptParthurax

Offline slickrick

• MVP
    • View Profile
Word, I didn't know if it was to jumpy.  It's been 15 years since I've played PC.
     maybe I'm not seeing what your talking about but , All I see is the recoil on the gun moving while your shooting.

Offline Rain1dog

• View Profile
It looked as if you couldn't break into the hit box at all the first few burst. In fact, it looked as if you got pushed away. But, then you managed to get inside the hit box after a few adjustments. Your sensitivity looked pretty comfortable and the mouse movements weren't bad at all. If anything, the most I would do is add a little steady aim. And I mean a tiny bit. Maybe something like 1 literally and at the most 1.5. So that next time it would be a little easier to get inside of the hit box because your settings seem to be pretty stable. Even though you may have lost aim assist due to the environment you should still be able to swipe cleanly from left to right over the target. But, for some reason you couldn't even do that because your crosshair got rejected. So hopefully the steady aim will fix that issue.

Thank you, I'll do some research on smooth aim.  Thank you for the time, appreciate it.

Offline Rain1dog

• View Profile
In my opinion (and experience) this is not normal. I can't understand why some of the others here say that this happens on PC as well?  I don't have things like that on PC or on my apex, and I'm playing blackout only.

Your Sens is definitely too high for the 2x scope it looks like you can't handle that speed. I don't want to offend you. You didn't moved your abr scope in most of your kills but when you had to in the under water part it was way too fast. At some point it even looks like you changed the X/Y ratio in the settings?  On which zoom sens (in game) do you play?  A look on your settings would be helpful.

I'm sure this isn't a aim assist problem because your enemy's was too far away.

I would say one of the most important steps is to lower your ads settings at least for scopes 2x+ you can do that in game or in the manager.

Ofc it can be many things your mouse or whatever. But it really looks like this is just too fast four you as soon you get under pressure.

If it's just a one time thing ignore it, if it happens often lower the sens.

I'm German if you want to play or whatever you can add me ps4 CptParthurax

https://youtu.be/ZFxEyARjwr0

He is another clip with same settings.  It's so odd... in that one day guns feel like lasers and the next it's like I'm shooting on the back of a bucking mule.

Yes, I did change my X/Y settings a month back to "better" control recoil is what i read.  I changed the settings a tad bit... I'm not home so i dont know the exact numbers but it was a small amount.  Amazing you can notice that.

My family is from Heilbronn, Germany.
« Last Edit: 06:33 AM - 07/23/19 by Rain1dog »

Admin