XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20190719] [Manager 20190719] (**LATEST**)  (Read 25189 times)

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog

I don't know about Fortnite, but this Beta Firmware is running as smooth as it ever has on PUBG, COD, Ghost Recon and Vigor.

Excellent work!!!

Thanks for the feedback. :)
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
I can confirm running the new firmware with no ballistic curve on apex legends is running very very smooth! this is amazing!

Always streaming, Click the spinning logo!

Offline MattyAu

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: o MattyAu o

I don't know about Fortnite, but this Beta Firmware is running as smooth as it ever has on PUBG, COD, Ghost Recon and Vigor.

Excellent work!!!

Thanks for the feedback. :)

Going Gold with this FW?

Offline dasbrot

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: lbrot
I really need this Firmware&Manager but all those links are dead. And the iOS Testflight is full.

Offline tsdbhg

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: xolhid
  • PSN ID: xolhid
I really need this Firmware&Manager but all those links are dead. And the iOS Testflight is full.

The links have never been dead.
« Last Edit: 11:50 PM - 08/13/19 by tsdbhg »

Offline MattyAu

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: o MattyAu o

links are not dead.

Can second this, just downloaded Android Manager and Apex Flash tool

Offline Kaptain IX

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kaptain IX
  • PSN ID: Kaptain_IX
Hello everybody :)

I have a problem on PUBG since all the last updates, I am obliged to use the manager [20190315] and the firmware [20190320].

When I use the latest updates, I have the impossibility to exceed 190 km / h when I parachute, while normally the speed is 165 km / h to go further on the map.

And when I use the map, the cursor constantly moves to the center of the map while I do not touch anything, and it automatically returns to the middle without touching anything.

And sometimes while I play and I stay fixed my personal turns very alone very slow but it is still embarrassing in certain situations, for example when I must be accurate sniper.

Do you have any solutions to bring me?

Thank you.

Kaptain IX

Offline Convivium

• View Profile
Hello everybody :)

I have a problem on PUBG since all the last updates, I am obliged to use the manager [20190315] and the firmware [20190320].

When I use the latest updates, I have the impossibility to exceed 190 km / h when I parachute, while normally the speed is 165 km / h to go further on the map.

And when I use the map, the cursor constantly moves to the center of the map while I do not touch anything, and it automatically returns to the middle without touching anything.

And sometimes while I play and I stay fixed my personal turns very alone very slow but it is still embarrassing in certain situations, for example when I must be accurate sniper.

Do you have any solutions to bring me?

Thank you.

Kaptain IX

Have you tried deleting your current config and setting up a new one?

I did and the difference was a night and day difference.

Also, make sure you are on XIM Apex Firmware 5.00.20190719 and (if on iPhone) Manager 5.00.2019.08.05.

You can locate this info in the XIM Manager App by opening the XIM Manager App, clicking the 3 dots at the top right and selecting "About."

Also, in-game, your Forward Running Sensitivity should be set to 20. No higher or lower. If you have it set higher you won't ever be able to get down to 165 km/h.
« Last Edit: 09:11 AM - 08/14/19 by Convivium »

Offline jdubz93

• View Profile
for Fortnite if I use any sync other than default for example if I use common or off micro movements make my cursor jump around not sure if anyone reported this yet or not.

Offline BlessUp

• MVP
    • View Profile

Also, in-game, your Forward Running Sensitivity should be set to 20. No higher or lower. If you have it set higher you won't ever be able to get down to 165 km/h.

[/quote]

I did not know this thanks for sharing.

do you know if the setting below FORWARD RUNNING SENS  called MOVEMENT SENSITIVITY has any other similar effects as well.  Its default is 10 but have tested at zero and 100 cant tell much of a difference I think it may be due to using keyboard its either zero or 100 stick deflection anyway.

Offline dasbrot

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: lbrot
links are not dead.

Can second this, just downloaded Android Manager and Apex Flash tool

Thx for trying it guys. For some odd reason I can't download it on my PC but it works on my phone.

Offline Convivium

• View Profile

I did not know this thanks for sharing.

do you know if the setting below FORWARD RUNNING SENS  called MOVEMENT SENSITIVITY has any other similar effects as well.  Its default is 10 but have tested at zero and 100 cant tell much of a difference I think it may be due to using keyboard its either zero or 100 stick deflection anyway.
[/quote]

Unsure. I leave both these settings at default.

Offline diabox55

• View Profile
Hello I have a problem i can t download the latest version for the android. Can you help me?

Offline tsdbhg

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: xolhid
  • PSN ID: xolhid
Hello I have a problem i can t download the latest version for the android. Can you help me?

Just use the link. It works fine. Long press the link. Then click download.

Offline Layshot

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Layshot
  • PSN ID: Layshot
I am unable to download 20190719 manager on test flight on my iPhone XS Plus. It says beta is full. So my current manager version on my phone is 20180528. But my firmware is 20190719