XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20190719] [Manager 20190719] (**LATEST**)  (Read 66040 times)

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
The community has been pretty vocal that they want to go back to .4. Are you saying you prefer .3?
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline LeMiiRx

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: LeMiiRx
The community has been pretty vocal that they want to go back to .4. Are you saying you prefer .3?

No bruh i dont have problem with 4 or 3 for me both are same but in my opinion 4 is better and there is not that much difference between them and can u tell me when we can go back?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog

No bruh i dont have problem with 4 or 3 for me both are same but in my opinion 4 is better and there is not that much difference between them and can u tell me when we can go back?

Ok, thanks for your feedback. We are taking another really close look at R6S since we don't want to have to keep going back to this game like this. ETA is this week for an updated translator release. Ideally something new, but, at minimum we will revert to .4.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline CAL50vengeance

• R6 Siege - check out my youtube channel.
    • View Profile
    • Xim.R6siege.apeX@YouTube
  • PSN ID: Just PM I got a few..

Ok, thanks for your feedback. We are taking another really close look at R6S since we don't want to have to keep going back to this game like this. ETA is this week for an updated translator release. Ideally something new, but, at minimum we will revert to .4.
isnt it possible to have both? I mean that way you satisfy everyone
Visit my RAINBOW SIX SIEGE YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChZctiLjcd9Jskxijer8BuA

# Logitech G Pro wireless
# Razer Blackwiddow Tournament edition.
# Samsung 28 inch. 1ms with 4K option.

Offline greeno85

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: greeno85
  • PSN ID: greeno85
I cant use the flash tool to upgrade, it just says 'Not Responding'. Happens also when I try and backup configs.
Using Windows 10. Anyone else had this issue?

Offline LeMiiRx

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: LeMiiRx
I cant use the flash tool to upgrade, it just says 'Not Responding'. Happens also when I try and backup configs.
Using Windows 10. Anyone else had this issue?
Bruh just do it like this and it should work
https://youtu.be/ClPC_zlgcWA

Offline Dxowns1

• View Profile
I dont know why but after the recent update, my movement is laggy and the mouse keeps losing signal with the apex. Smh.

I'll just wait till this AGAIN gets updated. It's all fked up on my side. Very disappointed in this process, frustrating that I have to tweak my settings with every upcoming update.
« Last Edit: 01:10 AM - 07/31/19 by Dxowns1 »

Offline Rktem

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Rktem
Hello everyone!

I seem to be having an issue. This was the only  game Iíve played since switching to the beta so Iíll have to get back on whether or not itís common on other games. Hereís  what I have.

-PS4 Pro
-Black Ops 4
-iPhone 8 plus

It appears to be losing my aim sensitivity settings each time I disconnect the app from the apex. I donít lose the value though.

Example-  the first time I played I pretty much went with the preset value which I believe is around 14. When I played again after an hour break or so I had to bump it to around 30 but to be honest I didnít catch it at the time even though it had to bump it up. Ive had to almost double the aim value in a few other games so it didnít seem odd.

Then last night I started a game of Blackout (first time) and had to bump them up to 100.  Seemed odd but it worked well on 100.  I didnít understand what was going on until today when I fired it up and itís still @100 but is moving like a snail.

Sorry for the long winded post. I wanted to make sure you had all the details

Offline Dxowns1

• View Profile
Hello everyone!

I seem to be having an issue. This was the only  game Iíve played since switching to the beta so Iíll have to get back on whether or not itís common on other games. Hereís  what I have.

-PS4 Pro
-Black Ops 4
-iPhone 8 plus

It appears to be losing my aim sensitivity settings each time I disconnect the app from the apex. I donít lose the value though.

Example-  the first time I played I pretty much went with the preset value which I believe is around 14. When I played again after an hour break or so I had to bump it to around 30 but to be honest I didnít catch it at the time even though it had to bump it up. Ive had to almost double the aim value in a few other games so it didnít seem odd.

Then last night I started a game of Blackout (first time) and had to bump them up to 100.  Seemed odd but it worked well on 100.  I didnít understand what was going on until today when I fired it up and itís still @100 but is moving like a snail.

My sensitivity is all messed up as well.

Offline Rktem

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Rktem
Hello everyone!

-PS4 Pro
-Black Ops 4
-iPhone 8 plus

My sensitivity is all messed up as well.

Ok so I figured out that if I set the aim back to 14.00, save, then change it back to 100 again and its working like it should just with the high value.

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: ceebs_63
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
I dont know why but after the recent update, my movement is laggy and the mouse keeps losing signal with the apex. Smh.

I'll just wait till this AGAIN gets updated. It's all fked up on my side. Very disappointed in this process, frustrating that I have to tweak my settings with every upcoming update.
You do realise that "this process" is one of testing a beta, right? If you just use the retail version you won't need to keep tweaking anything.

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro + Crucial MX500 1TB, Xbox Series X, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Aorus AMP500, AKG K702, Creative Sound Blaster X7, iFi Zen DAC v2, iFi Zen CAN, Eve Spectrum 4K 144Hz.

LIAN LI A4 H2O, ASRock Z690M-ITX/ax, Intel Core i5 12400, EK-AIO Basic 240, Crucial 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 980 Pro Gen4 2TB, Crucial MX500 1TB, KFA2 RTX 3080 SG, Cooler Master V850 SFX Gold and if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
i updated to this beta with the Mac iOS when it became available. Two days ago my xim started flashing all different colors and became unusable. I had to factory reset to be able to play again. Iím now using the retail version, however I wanted to give feedback just in case the issue had something to do with the beta.

Offline Dxowns1

• View Profile

You do realise that "this process" is one of testing a beta, right? If you just use the retail version you won't need to keep tweaking anything.

Where do I DL the retail version?

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile

Scroll to xim apex downloads. The first screen that pops up should show the retail version 20180528 or something similar. It will state ďlatestĒ next to it.

Offline Dxowns1

• View Profile

Scroll to xim apex downloads. The first screen that pops up should show the retail version 20180528 or something similar. It will state ďlatestĒ next to it.

Thank you sir ;D

Admin