XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20190719] [Manager 20190719] (**LATEST**)  (Read 66069 times)

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Apps don't expire, but new firmware versions typically require updated matching Manager versions.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: ceebs_63
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
Tested this beta (Manager on iOS) last night, on Apex Legends and Borderlands 2 for a couple of hours.

Like the previous betas, I found no issues (other than the fact that lag in AL was attrocious, but I guess that there's little that OBsIV can do about that).
« Last Edit: 09:43 AM - 07/24/19 by ceebs »

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro + Crucial MX500 1TB, Xbox Series X, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Aorus AMP500, AKG K702, Creative Sound Blaster X7, iFi Zen DAC v2, iFi Zen CAN, Eve Spectrum 4K 144Hz.

LIAN LI A4 H2O, ASRock Z690M-ITX/ax, Intel Core i5 12400, EK-AIO Basic 240, Crucial 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 980 Pro Gen4 2TB, Crucial MX500 1TB, KFA2 RTX 3080 SG, Cooler Master V850 SFX Gold and if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline The prodigy

• MVP
    • View Profile
Is this the build that was being tested for the SAB sprint issue on HIP?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Is this the build that was being tested for the SAB sprint issue on HIP?

You mean for the Apex Legends sprint cancellation issue? No, that's a separate private build that will be released after this one it made retail.

Offline CAL50vengeance

• R6 Siege - check out my youtube channel.
    • View Profile
    • Xim.R6siege.apeX@YouTube
  • PSN ID: Just PM I got a few..
We are looking into what to do about R6S.
can I upgrade to this beta without loosing my 3 different R6siege configs? Im on the beta 07 before this new one. I dont want to loose the 4.4 st for siege because its no longer available for those who deleted it.
Visit my RAINBOW SIX SIEGE YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChZctiLjcd9Jskxijer8BuA

# Logitech G Pro wireless
# Razer Blackwiddow Tournament edition.
# Samsung 28 inch. 1ms with 4K option.

Offline Mr_Apex

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Mr Apex Vii
Hello ObsIV. I got a quick question. So I have been doing Xim Videos for Rb6 for quite some time and have run into a weird glitch. About 6 or so months ago I turned off my ADS in app and controlled the ADS settings from the rainbow six ingame setttings tab and it has been AMAZING. Alot of my followers are asking how they can do the same but they dont have the same option as me.  So I went back into my settings (on the Xim) and my Ads settings are completely gone. As in I dont have any options! I tried creating a new ST loadout and it then gives me back the options to change the ADS but I cant turn it off now. What do I do to turn on and off my ADS?

By the way having ADS turned off (on XIM) is an amazing experience for me I just want to know so I can let my viewers know as well.
The only way they can turn off the ADS on XIM completely is copying my settings.

Thank you for your time sir! If you can please email me.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s5a86selpwpcce9/67079560_1142003019318817_4134391847625687040_n.jpg?dl=0
« Last Edit: 01:30 PM - 07/24/19 by Mr_Apex »

Offline Algimantas87

• If you can't beat them, join them.
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: NO_F3AR_MnK_HERE
Hello ObsIV. I got a quick question. So I have been doing Xim Videos for Rb6 for quite some time and have run into a weird glitch. About 6 or so months ago I turned off my ADS in app and controlled the ADS settings from the rainbow six ingame setttings tab and it has been AMAZING. Alot of my followers are asking how they can do the same but they dont have the same option as me.  So I went back into my settings (on the Xim) and my Ads settings are completely gone. As in I dont have any options! I tried creating a new ST loadout and it then gives me back the options to change the ADS but I cant turn it off now. What do I do to turn on and off my ADS?

By the way having ADS turned off (on XIM) is an amazing experience for me I just want to know so I can let my viewers know as well.
by the way can u share your R6S settings?
The only way they can turn off the ADS on XIM completely is copying my settings.

Thank you for your time sir! If you can please email me.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s5a86selpwpcce9/67079560_1142003019318817_4134391847625687040_n.jpg?dl=0
i think the only way to turn on/off ADS, is enable or disable global settings in xim app. do we have more optionslet me know
Xim Apex
Platform:PS4
Mouse:Logitech G305 + G Pro Wireless
Keyboard:Razer BlackWidow Chroma v2
Mouse pad: Cooler Master  MP510 Gaming Surface - XL
Headphone: Steelseries arctis pro + gamedac
Monitor:Acer GF276Abmipx 27 Inch FHD Gaming Monitor

Offline mc_flo2006

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: I-FR25-I
Hi all .... nothing related to the firmware as there are no issues with it.
Not sure if people who use Xim Apex and play Apex Legends have noticed but 3 days ago Respawn have announced that '' Apex Legends console players who use a keyboard and mouse have been put on notice. Respawn Entertainment developers say they have ways of detecting those control scheme advantages, and they’re not cool with it. Respawn’s community manager said “The short answer is: we don’t condone it.” Tests are underway, internally for now, on figuring out who is mixing methods; keyboard-and-mouse use not only provides faster and more accurate weapon aiming, that aiming can also pick up an assist in console play, if it’s believed they’re using a gamepad." and this is just a small part of their announcement. Do you guys think this would be fair as consoles are not considering this cheating and I honestly do not feel any aim assist in the game. What are your thoughts?

Offline Lucifalic

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Lucifalic
My thoughts are I like mouse and keys, xim is the best product for this on the market, they will probably not be able to detect it. If they could figure a way they wouldn’t as they don’t actually care at all. They take baths in 100 dolla bills (so dirty) and offer mouth service to whiny babies. Etc etc.

Offline mberk100

• View Profile
on the newest beta version, everytime i try to update the sens of a config my app crashes. I'm on ios

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
on the newest beta version, everytime i try to update the sens of a config my app crashes. I'm on ios

Did this happen before? If not, can you try reinstalling the app?

Offline mberk100

• View Profile

I'll try reinstalling the app when I get home later and I'll update on if it fixes the problem

Offline Goopy

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Goopy Hair
I love you OBsIV, I bought my XIM Apex about a year ago and I love it yet I have only been lurking until today. So thank you to all help and support this masterpiece.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog

I'll try reinstalling the app when I get home later and I'll update on if it fixes the problem

Thanks! If that doesn't work, can you try rebooting your phone?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
I love you OBsIV, I bought my XIM Apex about a year ago and I love it yet I have only been lurking until today. So thank you to all help and support this masterpiece.

Thanks! :)