XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20190719] [Manager 20190719] (**LATEST**)  (Read 65571 times)

Online OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
This Beta build has been released to retail and is no longer valid, please upgrade to latest.

Changes since the last Beta: This is a Production Release Candidate, please install -- your feedback is important! This Beta fixes a Config corruption issue that can occur from pasting a Ballistics curve, and, a text dropping issue when naming your Configs.

ANDROID USERS: You now have the option to install either 64-bit or 32-bit versions of Manager. Including both versions is a now requirement of Google Play. Please install the version that matches your phone. Most modern Android phones are 64-bit. If you are unsure, install the 64-bit version and it doesn't launch, please remove it and install the 32-bit version.

iOS USERS: DO NOT upgrade your firmware until you see this version of Manager show in TestFlight. iOS Manager users must wait for Apple to approve all builds.

IMPORTANT: This build requires you use both the firmware and Manager versions specified here in order to access all features. If you aren't using both firmware and Manager, you won't see the new features in Manager. Please use the links below.

This is a build that, based on community request, brings in the Boost setting and Steady Aim experimental test feature from XIM4. It also includes a new feature for keyboard users: Simulate Analog Behavior. These are advanced features that should be used with caution as they can negatively affect aiming performance if not used correctly. This build also includes a new subconfig Deactivation Delay feature for games that require it and Customizable Walk Speed for keyboard movement.

● Steady Aim: Unlike Smoothing which produces uniform mouse stabilization, Steady Aim forcibly restricts mouse movement into discrete values. Higher values produce a stronger effect. Located under Aim expert settings.

● Boost: Boost artificially inflates the game's aiming stick dead zone. Be advised that values too large will significantly degrade micro-aiming performance. Located under Mouse expert settings.

● Simulate Analog Behavior: For keyboard users, outputs controller values similar to that of the gamer using a thumbstick. Higher values produce a stronger effect. Located under Movement expert settings.

● Deactivation Delay: Similar to a subconfig's (such as ADS) Activation delay, a Deactivation delay waits for the specified time before it's longer active. Located under each subconfig's Activation settings.

● Deactivation Priority: Prior to this change, when a subconfig is no longer active, return to Hip settings occurs. Now, if there is a subconfig between the active and Hip that is currently activated, it is selected (rather than Hip).

● Customizable Walk Speed: When using a keyboard for movement a walk modifier can be applied to slow movement. This change allows the walk speed to be customized. Located under Movement expert settings.

XIM APEX Firmware

Download XIM APEX Firmware Tool 20190719 for PC
Windows 7/8/8.1/10 x86/x64

Download XIM APEX Firmware Tool 20190719 for Mac
macOS 10.11 or higher

Flash Upgrade Instructions (instructional video):
1. Hold down the button on your XIM APEX
2. Plug your XIM APEX into your computer while continuing to hold the button
3. Wait for your XIM APEX's light to display blue and then release the button
4. Download and run the XIMAPEXFlash tool
5. Select Update Firmware
6. Disconnect your XIM APEX from your computer after the tool completes

XIM APEX Manager

Download XIM APEX Manager 20190719 for iOS (← Join our TestFlight by clicking the link from your iOS device)
iOS 11 or higher

Download XIM APEX Manager 20190719 (64-bit) for Android (Direct APK download, install instructions)
Download XIM APEX Manager 20190719 (32-bit) for Android (Direct APK download, install instructions)
Android 4.4 or higher

Download XIM APEX Manager 20190719 for PC
Windows 10/8.1/8 x86/x64
« Last Edit: 01:59 PM - 08/19/19 by OBsIV »
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline BlueAid

• View Profile
Played one game of Apex Legends and things felt normal.
Razer BlackWidow TE Chroma v2 TKL | Glorious Model O Wireless | Corsair MM350

Xbox Series X | PlayStation 4 Pro | Xbox One S | PS3 | Xbox 360

XIM APEX | XIM 4 | XIM Edge

Top 500 Overwatch | Apex Predator | SBMM ruins games

Online OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog

Thanks! I assume you are on Android -- which version did you install?

Offline BlueAid

• View Profile

Thanks! I assume you are on Android -- which version did you install?

Yeah I have a Pixel 2 and used 64 bit.
Razer BlackWidow TE Chroma v2 TKL | Glorious Model O Wireless | Corsair MM350

Xbox Series X | PlayStation 4 Pro | Xbox One S | PS3 | Xbox 360

XIM APEX | XIM 4 | XIM Edge

Top 500 Overwatch | Apex Predator | SBMM ruins games

Online OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Excellent, thanks. :)

Offline oyaji

• View Profile
Thank you always for a good job.
I played several games with APEX Legends and BFV on PS4, but there is no problem.
The manager tried to install 64bit on ZTE Blade S Lite (Android 5.1 SnapDragon410) but could not do so, so 32bit is installed and used.
Google Pixel 3a has a 64-bit version installed and can be used without problems.

Offline JeIlis

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: JeIis
  • PSN ID: Pine_pples
Upgraded to the 64-bit, no issues. Played a few hours of apex and destiny 2 this morning it feels awesome so far, apex feels more responsive imo. Could be placebo but great job nonetheless!

Offline RumorhasLt

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Rumorhaslt
When I click to update the iOS manager the link takes me to the 7/2 download.

Online OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Thanks everyone for your feedback!

As always, we need to wait for Apple to approve it. They like to take their sweet time on this and it will take longer because it's the weekend since they have more important things to do like hang out on the beach rather than let apps through with important updates for companies trying to run their businesses.

Offline RumorhasLt

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Rumorhaslt

As always, we need to wait for Apple to approve it. They like to take their sweet time on this and it will take longer because it's the weekend since they have more important things to do like hang out on the beach rather than let apps through with important updates for companies trying to run their businesses.

Do you recommend I go back to 7/2 firmware on my xim? Iím aware it usually takes a while but normally the  hyperlink isnít as misleading.

Offline CAL50vengeance

• R6 Siege - check out my youtube channel.
    • View Profile
    • Xim.R6siege.apeX@YouTube
  • PSN ID: Just PM I got a few..
One question Im on beta firmware 07. I want to upgrade to this new one but will my saved configs disappear?
still have 4.3 and the 4.4 Rainbow Six config (that I know many wants back) as well as the newest st 4.5 on my phone. If I upgrade to the new beta do I get to keep my profiles? Really dont want to loose my R6 4.4 config.
Visit my RAINBOW SIX SIEGE YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChZctiLjcd9Jskxijer8BuA

# Logitech G Pro wireless
# Razer Blackwiddow Tournament edition.
# Samsung 28 inch. 1ms with 4K option.

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: ceebs_63
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley

ooOOooh! Do I detect an annoyed OBsIV? You donít see them very often!  ;)

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro + Crucial MX500 1TB, Xbox Series X, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Aorus AMP500, AKG K702, Creative Sound Blaster X7, iFi Zen DAC v2, iFi Zen CAN, Eve Spectrum 4K 144Hz.

LIAN LI A4 H2O, ASRock Z690M-ITX/ax, Intel Core i5 12400, EK-AIO Basic 240, Crucial 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 980 Pro Gen4 2TB, Crucial MX500 1TB, KFA2 RTX 3080 SG, Cooler Master V850 SFX Gold and if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline Theaznway

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Theaznway
Can't wait to test it just waiting for the ios version to be updated,last version did really good for me

Offline Tobybunz

• View Profile

I

Do you recommend I go back to 7/2 firmware on my xim? I’m aware it usually takes a while but normally the  hyperlink isn’t as misleading.

You could download the PC manager version, if you can get it to work, and redo your config there but i think you will have to redo it from scratch unless you save your config code. 

I have 2 IOS phones and a Note8 but i tried to DL the PC version and i was having difficulty getting the manager to detect the XIM so i just installed the 32 bit version on my Note8 since the 64bit didnt work for me.  Ill redo it once Apple approves the IOS version
« Last Edit: 02:07 PM - 07/20/19 by Tobybunz »

Offline King.TmK

• 🦁
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: King i TmK
Also waiting on IOS to confirm on TestFlight. Will give my feedback right away when testing apex legends and rainbow six. I know exactly how things gotta feel for me so im curious if its an improvement or the opposite.
Xim Apex [1000Hz] | 🐁 Logitech G403 HERO [16K DPI] | ⌨️ HyperX Alloy FPS RGB | Mousepad: HyperX Fury S - Speed Edition |