XIM Community

How to make Apex legends feel like Call of Duty (Almost)  (Read 31107 times)

Offline jujupaster

• View Profile
Re: How to make Apex legends feel like Call of Duty (Almost)
« Reply #105 on: 03:23 AM - 07/24/19 »
Two Question:
1) i find SAB only for HIM non for ADS...Why????

2) how to paste the curve in xim apex?

3) where I take alpha st ?

Thanks

Offline AahTist

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 05:15 AM - 07/24/19 »
Made a vid to try and help hope its ok.

Offline jujupaster

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 05:41 AM - 07/24/19 »
perfect thanks a lot, today I try

Offline jujupaster

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 08:38 AM - 07/24/19 »
when i i used Generic Alpha Aim Down Sight This game does not support aiming down sight
Why

Offline Happy Camper Cavalry

• Only the best
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: 12 Current Members
« Reply #110 on: 09:33 AM - 07/24/19 »
OK guys so I'm up to the newest beta firmware and I was able to recreate the jutter. It was when I had SAB on 0% and not off.
SET YOUR SIMULATE ANALOG BEHAVIOR TO OFFNOT 0%.make sure to do this one every subconfig including ADS.
Updated Curve
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:gSwTaaWlJhcmiqb8Jvwm/Cb9Jv0m/Sb9Jv4m/ib+Jv4m/ib/Jv8m/yb/JwAnACcAJwAnACcBJwEnAScBJwEnAicCJwInAicDJwMnAycDJwMnBCcEJwQnBCcFJwWnBSaMJhMlmqUh:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

UPDATED FULL PROFILE
Code: [Select]

>>> XIM APEX [Apex Legends Ultimate Config] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<
I mean I was clearly able to replicate it and turn the effect on and off so if this doesn't work then I'm really don't know again make sure SAB is off not. 0% on every sub profile

Still the Same Ingame settings and 3400dpi and 1khz?
Yesum
Practice Responsible Xim ownership, and disable aim assist!

• Only the best
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 09:34 AM - 07/24/19 »
Is it correct to follow this guide?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5ltAZbf_CmmbEJFMkRySTMxM0pFNDVLRDc4X0k3RzVwdm9v/view
Yeah if you want my full setup. But using just the curve works too.

Offline jujupaster

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 10:28 AM - 07/24/19 »
when i i used Generic Alpha Aim Down Sight This game does not support aiming down sight
Why?

if I use Auxiliary 1 is it the same?

• Only the best
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 10:42 AM - 07/24/19 »
Yip that's what I found out SAB ha to be off not 0%.
config works great now there is a very small jitter when moving mouse extremely slow but it don't really matter to me others will notice it though.
You may have too much weight in your mouse (if it's adjustable) try going to only 2 weights at the base of the mouse. If you can't then I think a smoothing of 1 on your ADS profile should be fine

Offline WarCat

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 01:02 PM - 07/24/19 »
Why?

if I use Auxiliary 1 is it the same?

Yes, you can use the Aux config as ADS. As far as I know the look mechanic or anything else does not change between hip, ADS, or aux. Only your settings within these will change the behavior.

Offline Trshy

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 02:46 PM - 07/24/19 »
this config is insane, one problem though, when i want to loot a deathbox i can't scroll down , i need to pull the mouse down across the whole mouse pad just to make it scrolls down, it's the only problem that made me hate it and get back to the old config, any way to fix it? i assume it's a deadzone problem.

i play on ps4 btw.
« Last Edit: 02:55 PM - 07/24/19 by Trshy »

Offline AahTist

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 04:57 PM - 07/24/19 »
this config is insane, one problem though, when i want to loot a deathbox i can't scroll down , i need to pull the mouse down across the whole mouse pad just to make it scrolls down, it's the only problem that made me hate it and get back to the old config, any way to fix it? i assume it's a deadzone problem.

i play on ps4 btw.
set a key to turn assist that you can press while looting.

Offline JMurdock

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 10:05 AM - 07/25/19 »
I made another discovery I was in firing range again and was getting the stutter in ADS only didn't no why I clicked the inherit check box to inherit the button layout from HIP to ADS and it went away so I went through to see what was different it turns out I had SAB completely off on HIP and at 0 on ADS so I went from off to 0 a couple of times and sure enough I was getting stutter unless SAB was completely off.
HCC I think the firmware you are using doesn't have SAB maybe this is the reason some have stutter and others don't
let me no if this fixes it guys cheers.

Thanks for figuring this out AahTist.

Thanks for the great config Happy Camper and all the effort in helping us verify a solution to fixing the stutter issue.

• Only the best
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 10:39 AM - 07/25/19 »
I made another discovery I was in firing range again and was getting the stutter in ADS only didn't no why I clicked the inherit check box to inherit the button layout from HIP to ADS and it went away so I went through to see what was different it turns out I had SAB completely off on HIP and at 0 on ADS so I went from off to 0 a couple of times and sure enough I was getting stutter unless SAB was completely off.
HCC I think the firmware you are using doesn't have SAB maybe this is the reason some have stutter and others don't
let me no if this fixes it guys cheers.

Thanks for figuring this out AahTist.

Thanks for the great config Happy Camper and all the effort in helping us verify a solution to fixing the stutter issue.
No problem man glad I could help just felt like we had the golden ticket and would be a jerk move not to share it with the rest of the community. Granted most people are just going to ignore this or assume that the config that they have is better purely on ego but that's okay to each their own.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO" - PUBG Shield [ON]
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 01:41 PM - 07/25/19 »
Iíll have to read further through this, I tried it for about an hour today and couldnít make it feel very good. I must be missing something. DZ was whacked. Saying others wonít try due to ego though sounds a little egotistical.  :P

Admin