XIM Community

How to make Apex legends feel like Call of Duty (Almost)  (Read 31103 times)

Offline Dixon Xyder

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Dixon Xyder
Re: How to make Apex legends feel like Call of Duty (Almost)
« Reply #90 on: 11:08 AM - 07/23/19 »
HCC, I literally had to create an account just to tell you that you are an F'n God!I  I was about to write off Apex with the Xim and now this!
People say gamechanger all the time, this really is.
Cheers M8!

Offline Kuzzad

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 01:04 PM - 07/23/19 »
Do you create a ads profile or you just use the hip profile with the curve ?

Offline Happy Camper Cavalry

• Only the best
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: 12 Current Members
« Reply #92 on: 03:19 PM - 07/23/19 »
Do you create a ads profile or you just use the hip profile with the curve ?
ADS exactly like HIP but different sens

Practice Responsible Xim ownership, and disable aim assist!

Offline AahTist

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 06:12 PM - 07/23/19 »
I tried to see if anyone could help maybe HCC you can better understand if anyone has something to say about it

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=79785.0

Offline AahTist

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 06:31 PM - 07/23/19 »
I made another discovery I was in firing range again and was getting the stutter in ADS only didn't no why I clicked the inherit check box to inherit the button layout from HIP to ADS and it went away so I went through to see what was different it turns out I had SAB completely off on HIP and at 0 on ADS so I went from off to 0 a couple of times and sure enough I was getting stutter unless SAB was completely off.
HCC I think the firmware you are using doesn't have SAB maybe this is the reason some have stutter and others don't
let me no if this fixes it guys cheers.

Offline DanStealth

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: DanStealth
« Reply #95 on: 07:44 PM - 07/23/19 »
yea so steel 650 rival has helped but the stutter is still there...it doesn't seem to be nearly as bad and it's better, but there is still a weird jutter movement when making very fine movements. I tried playing around with all the settings and i can't seem to get it to stop unless i increase the dead zone in apex. If i increase it to 3 clicks the stutter disappears but only because now the game isn't registering the slow movement of the mouse. I can move the mouse from one side of the mouse pad to the other slow enough that onscreen nothing happens.

Im kinda of lost here.

• Only the best
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 09:28 PM - 07/23/19 »
OK give me a second and I'll update my firmware. I'll post updated curve and full St in a bit.

• Only the best
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 09:48 PM - 07/23/19 »
OK guys so I'm up to the newest beta firmware and I was able to recreate the jutter. It was when I had SAB on 0% and not off.
SET YOUR SIMULATE ANALOG BEHAVIOR TO OFFNOT 0%.make sure to do this one every subconfig including ADS.
Updated Curve
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:gSwTaaWlJhcmiqb8Jvwm/Cb9Jv0m/Sb9Jv4m/ib+Jv4m/ib/Jv8m/yb/JwAnACcAJwAnACcBJwEnAScBJwEnAicCJwInAicDJwMnAycDJwMnBCcEJwQnBCcFJwWnBSaMJhMlmqUh:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

UPDATED FULL PROFILE

>>> XIM APEX [Apex Legends Ultimate Config] START COPY >>>
X5C:AAAAGgA1AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEAOQAwADcAMQA5AAAAOABBAHAAZQB4ACAATABlAGcAZQBuAGQAcwAgAFUAbAB0AGkAbQBhAHQAZQAgAEMAbwBuAGYAaQBnAAAAAQEAAAAAAAAABgBIAGkAcAEAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAADcAIUAAgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgSwTaaWlJhcmiqb8Jvwm/Cb9Jv0m/Sb9Jv4m/ib+Jv4m/ib/Jv8m/yb/JwAnACcAJwAnACcBJwEnAScBJwEnAicCJwInAicDJwMnAycDJwMnBCcEJwQnBCcFJwWnBSaMJhMlmqUhYwRgEGCAYkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD/AQIEBQAAHUwdTBQUQAGgEGEBgEBABKAIAABhBEAIoAQAAIACgAiABIEQYxAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABiIGIgQAJhAoEgYoCBAQAAQBBiIAAAgAEAAAAAAAAAHABBAGkAbQAgAEQAbwB3AG4AIABTAGkAZwBoAHQBAKAQAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAjACFAAJABAABAAABAAAAAIEsE2mlpSYXJoqm/Cb8Jvwm/Sb9Jv0m/Sb+Jv4m/ib+Jv4m/yb/Jv8m/ycAJwAnACcAJwAnAScBJwEnAScBJwInAicCJwInAycDJwMnAycDJwQnBCcEJwQnBScFpwUmjCYTJZqlIWMEYBAAAGJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA/wECBAUAAB1MHUwUFEABoBAAAGEBQAQAAEACYQJACKAEAAAAAAAAoAiBEGMQZQIAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAQAAAAAYQQAAAAAgQEAAEAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACIAIgBMAEIAIgAgAFMAbABpAGQAZQAgACYAIABIAGUAYQBsAQCBAQAAFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAC7gAMgACAAAAAAAAAAAxAGSBLAHyArgDfgREBQoF0AaWB1wIIgjoCa4KdAs5C/8MxQ2LDlEPFw/dEKMRaRIvEvUTuxSBFUcWDRbTF5kYXxklGesasRt3HD0dAx3IHo4fVCAaIOAhpiJsIzIj+CS+JYQmSqcQpxAAAGAQYIBiQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABaAP8BAgQFAAAdTB1MFBQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAmECAACgBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGUCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIEBAACgCEAIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmACIARQAiACAASABlAGEAbAAvAE4AYQBkAGUAIABXAGgAZQBlAGwBAEAQAACWAAAAAAAAAAAAAJYA3ACFAAJhBAAAAAAAAAAB9IEsE2mlpSYXJoqm/Cb8Jvwm/Sb9Jv0m/Sb+Jv4m/ib+Jv4m/yb/Jv8m/ycAJwAnACcAJwAnAScBJwEnAScBJwInAicCJwInAycDJwMnAycDJwQnBCcEJwQnBScFpwUmjCYTJZqlIQAAYBBggGJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA/wECBAUAAB1MHUwUFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEACYQQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACBEGMQZQIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYQIAAEABQBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABwAIgBPACIAIABMAG8AbwB0ACAATQBvAHUAcwBlAQCBIAEACgFhBGECoBCAQAAABBoAhQACYiAABQABAQAAAACFqpfVpxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP8AAAECAAAdTB1MFBQAAAAAAAAAAAAAgQFAAoEggSCgBAAAAAAAAAAAAABjEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEAQAABAAWECQAigCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAcACIAWAAiACAATQBlAG4AdQAgAE0AbwB1AHMAZQEAgRABAUAAYQQAAGECoBAAAAPoAIUAAmIgAAAAAQEAAAAAhaqX1acQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQAABgEGCAYkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD/AAABAgAAHUwdTBQUAAAAAAAAAACACIAEQAFhBEAIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYxAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAEAAAQAJhAqAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgSAAAAAA:X5C
I mean I was clearly able to replicate it and turn the effect on and off so if this doesn't work then I'm really don't know again make sure SAB is off not. 0% on every sub profile

Offline AahTist

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 10:21 PM - 07/23/19 »
Yip that's what I found out SAB ha to be off not 0%.
config works great now there is a very small jitter when moving mouse extremely slow but it don't really matter to me others will notice it though.

Offline SPIDERDOG PR

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: SPIDERDOG PR
« Reply #99 on: 10:35 PM - 07/23/19 »
How you turn off SAB? Itís in default on 0 but I donít see anything to turn it off

Offline AahTist

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: 11:12 PM - 07/23/19 »
How you turn off SAB? Itís in default on 0 but I donít see anything to turn it off
press -

Offline DanStealth

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: DanStealth
« Reply #101 on: 11:15 PM - 07/23/19 »
Welp, i feel like a complete meathead. It's working now....

Apparently i never updated the firmware to the newest version. At first it didbn't do much after i updated it, it felt slighty better but still had a stutter..i played with the settings and originally tried increasing the SAB and it made it MUCH worse.  When lowering it, it went to 5% to 0% to OFF...and that did it for me too. Works PERFECT now.

That annoying stutter with fine movements is completely gone. It's made sniping from long distances night and day.

Guess I'll be returning the 650 rival mouse, it's a dope mouse, i like the customization but my 602 actually feels a bit better..i'm not sure if it's just because im used to it or the 650 rival is not as good. I had to up the sensitivity for the 602 but even with that it just feels a bit better. Mybe i'll just keep it and use it for my PC

Offline SPIDERDOG PR

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: SPIDERDOG PR
« Reply #102 on: 11:16 PM - 07/23/19 »
press -

Stays in 0 maybe I have to update

Offline soopahmario

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 12:08 AM - 07/24/19 »
You are a wizard HCC. Got the beta firmware and manager. Turned SAB off. Good to go. Thank you for your help!

Offline HypeR

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 02:09 AM - 07/24/19 »
OK guys so I'm up to the newest beta firmware and I was able to recreate the jutter. It was when I had SAB on 0% and not off.
SET YOUR SIMULATE ANALOG BEHAVIOR TO OFFNOT 0%.make sure to do this one every subconfig including ADS.
Updated Curve
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:gSwTaaWlJhcmiqb8Jvwm/Cb9Jv0m/Sb9Jv4m/ib+Jv4m/ib/Jv8m/yb/JwAnACcAJwAnACcBJwEnAScBJwEnAicCJwInAicDJwMnAycDJwMnBCcEJwQnBCcFJwWnBSaMJhMlmqUh:X5BC

UPDATED FULL PROFILE

>>> XIM APEX [Apex Legends Ultimate Config] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
I mean I was clearly able to replicate it and turn the effect on and off so if this doesn't work then I'm really don't know again make sure SAB is off not. 0% on every sub profile

Still the Same Ingame settings and 3400dpi and 1khz?