XIM Community

How to make Apex legends feel like Call of Duty (Almost)  (Read 31114 times)

Offline Happy Camper Cavalry

• Only the best
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: 12 Current Members
Re: How to make Apex legends feel like Call of Duty (Almost)
« Reply #75 on: 05:22 PM - 07/22/19 »
I tried this when first posted and really liked it, but like a couple of others, had the stuttering. Obviously mice, dpi ,sens etc vary for people, but changing the initial 3 on the cure to 2.5 fixed it for me - made the config absolutely wonderful in fact, I can slowly aim a sniper or flick as quick as I like and the tracking is fantastic.
I've tried them all and while Disable's and OM's are good this one personally fits me to a tee.

Thanks for posting, I'm wrecking :-)
Oh poop, you're right. I feel bad now.
CORRECTION to fix the stutter lower the first variable by .1 not raise it my bad. Sorry if this caused more confusion.
Practice Responsible Xim ownership, and disable aim assist!

Offline AahTist

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 05:32 PM - 07/22/19 »
I just sit in firing range and unplug my xim and plug back in till it works then I can go play its so FN weird.

• Only the best
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 05:41 PM - 07/22/19 »
I just sit in firing range and unplug my xim and plug back in till it works then I can go play its so FN weird.
You should post a recap of this in the hardware section. Mist and OBsIV tend to respond to those more often, though they generally are good about it. I'd be interested to know why people that have seemingly identical hardware and settings have stutter when others don't. As well as the inconsistency with your performance. Is there something different about the Generic STs?
I'm not saying they should but if Mist would train an ST based on my settings on the top of this tread (except the DZ at 0) they'd have a much better Official ST. But making users input complicated (not really) in game settings will probably lead to so many confused gamers and questions it's just not worth it. The official Apex Legends St is good enough if you want kb/M controls but this is for Tryhards. I didn't get a 20 kill game till this and now I got 4 in 6 days.

Offline TropicThunder

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: LVLoLLy
« Reply #78 on: 06:11 PM - 07/22/19 »
Can you update your settings with your full config pls

Offline AahTist

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 06:22 PM - 07/22/19 »
You should post a recap of this in the hardware section. Mist and OBsIV tend to respond to those more often, though they generally are good about it. I'd be interested to know why people that have seemingly identical hardware and settings have stutter when others don't. As well as the inconsistency with your performance. Is there something different about the Generic STs?
I'm not saying they should but if Mist would train an ST based on my settings on the top of this tread (except the DZ at 0) they'd have a much better Official ST. But making users input complicated (not really) in game settings will probably lead to so many confused gamers and questions it's just not worth it. The official Apex Legends St is good enough if you want kb/M controls but this is for Tryhards. I didn't get a 20 kill game till this and now I got 4 in 6 days.
I wouldn't really no where to start with it all better if someone else did.

Offline TropicThunder

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: LVLoLLy
« Reply #80 on: 06:34 PM - 07/22/19 »
Lazy 😂

Offline AahTist

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 07:28 PM - 07/22/19 »
Lazy 😂
lol surely one of them has read this and could give us some insight as o why its happening.

• Only the best
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 07:58 PM - 07/22/19 »
Can you update your settings with your full config pls
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Apex Legends Ultimate Config] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Instructions: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5ltAZbf_CmmbEJFMkRySTMxM0pFNDVLRDc4X0k3RzVwdm9v/view?usp=drivesdk
X1X, SSD, 110 FOV, 3400 DPI Logitech PS Mouse, firmware 20193015, 1000hz, elite Controller, tuned Hard Pad, playing in 4k, Nav controller, usually pretty high when I play, what else you need?
« Last Edit: 09:27 PM - 07/22/19 by Happy Camper Cavalry »

Offline JMurdock

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 08:39 PM - 07/22/19 »

This actually worked. I loaded into the firing range, had the same stutter. I unplugged my xim and plugged it back in and the stutter was almost unnoticeable. I could still feel a hint of stutter, but it was the best itís ever been so far. Iíve been able to duplicate this a few times now.

Reducing the ballistic curve to 2.5 didnít change anything for me. I also tried messing with the ballistic curve and ALC deadzone together, but still got stutter no matter what my adjustments were.

Offline AahTist

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 09:08 PM - 07/22/19 »

This actually worked. I loaded into the firing range, had the same stutter. I unplugged my xim and plugged it back in and the stutter was almost unnoticeable. I could still feel a hint of stutter, but it was the best itís ever been so far. Iíve been able to duplicate this a few times now.

Reducing the ballistic curve to 2.5 didnít change anything for me. I also tried messing with the ballistic curve and ALC deadzone together, but still got stutter no matter what my adjustments were.
yip its true its the only way I can get it to work its so weird why would it be like this?

Offline JMurdock

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 09:10 PM - 07/22/19 »
This is kinda hit or miss. But what I also just did was move this config to be my first config on my xim manager so itís the one that automatically loads when turned on. So far itís stopped the stuttering a few times without having to plug and unplug the xim. 

Offline AahTist

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 09:24 PM - 07/22/19 »
This is kinda hit or miss. But what I also just did was move this config to be my first config on my xim manager so itís the one that automatically loads when turned on. So far itís stopped the stuttering a few times without having to plug and unplug the xim.
yea I done that too and I don't thinks that's it still get it every now and then but yea sometimes its ok.

Offline SPIDERDOG PR

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: SPIDERDOG PR
« Reply #87 on: 12:30 AM - 07/23/19 »
Has someone found the real solution to the stutter? Need it :-[

Offline AahTist

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 04:09 AM - 07/23/19 »
Has someone found the real solution to the stutter? Need it :-[
have you tried what has been suggested ?

Offline anderson78

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 08:55 AM - 07/23/19 »
Tried the curve changes in small increments, tried the unplugging method, none of them really worked for me. Only thing that worked for me was switching from 1000hz to 500hz on both xim manager and mouse. 

Admin